[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to completely destroy a person ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

There is this fucking nut job teacher who's giving troubles for whole school, I'm really desperate, here are basic facts
>as I said, she's nut job, she has to know everyone hates her yet she's too crazy to feel bad about that
>she teaches biology and she's really into it, more like fucking crazy
>she's literally ecoterrorist
>about 50 years old
>I know where she lives
>>
>>16771596
Grow up, kid
>>
Lol what country you in?
>>
>>16771600
C'mon mate, I know it sounds stupid but this shite is something else... You just can't cope with that, she just does anything she can to ruin lives of others
>>
File: 1429213878600.png (645KB, 832x687px) Image search: [Google]
1429213878600.png
645KB, 832x687px
>>16771596
She's a teacher. This is her job. This is her life passions and this is what she chose to do. Don't ruin her career simply because you're some lazy teenager who doesn't want to do your schoolwork.

"I totally did it but I left it at home, sorry."
"Oh but you give WAY too much homework and I don't have time for x, y, z."
"That's BULLSHIT that you graded my test the way you did, I gave a remotely vague answer that should've counted for full points"
"I just don't have the MONEY to buy this book even though I've known about it for two months and never once discussed it with you and my family makes relatively decent cash."
"But why can't I sleep in class if it's just review?"
"HOW IS GUM, MY HAT, AND MY CELLPHONE IN CLASS HURTING YOU?"

Reevaluate the reasons you dislike the teacher and try to own up some responsibility.
>>
>>16771604
Czech, why?
>>16771610
Did you read what I wrote? It not the schoolwork, she just wants to fuck everything up, I'm currently on study trip, and she just came out with something about me not writing an apply for that (which we weren't told to do), even though everyone in school knows about that, even fucking headmaster is all okay about it and she just has to make problems
>>
>>16771605
Even if she is crazy, why destroy her? Let it go and grow up, you will have to deal with crazy people your whole life
>>
>>16771618
The big problem here, you thick fucking idiot, is that you've not given us any exemple so far.
>>
>>16771605
Come on, mate, just grow up. Some teachers happen to be cunty and problematic, we all have been there. Stop being such a special snowflake/drama queen and accept that she's a pestering cow, do everything you can to avoid troubles with her and fucking graduate; it ain't that hard.

Kids these days, I swear
>>
>>16771596
Sounds like a great bio teacher to me.

"as I said, she's nut job, she has to know everyone hates her yet she's too crazy to feel bad about that"

I think it's more likely she doesn't care that a bunch of shitty kids have a poor opinion of her. If she does care, she sure as hell isn't going to show the fact. Please learn some empathy. Also, you must be 18 to use this website.

>>16771610
"HOW IS GUM, MY HAT, AND MY CELLPHONE IN CLASS HURTING YOU?"

Please put a trigger warning on posts like this in the future. Nothing worse than the cool kid refusing to take off his hat in class. I'm all about fucking with authority, that should take place after you learn basic mathematics though.
>>
>>16771596
OP's inability ot offer any specific evidence of this teacher's supposed evil is in itself evidence that it is OP who is out of touch with reality - grossly overreacting to a teacher he happens not to like.
>>
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. - Budda

- See more at: http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/25-quotes-from-buddha-that-will-change-your-life/#sthash.IXSMkbaA.dpuf
>>
>>16771632
Fuck man, I'm on this one with you...
I dont have problems with authorities, but this cunt...
Fuck it, I know it's argument against argument, it's hard to explain this, I guess you'd have to know her
>>
>>16771632
About the first part, nice try, I am, anyway it's not just students, it's teachers and fucking headmaster as well
>>
>>16771596
>How to completely destroy a person ?
We can't tell you, because there is no one answer.

Destroying a person is a surprisingly intimate act. You have to know exactly what insecurities to play, what negative beliefs they have about themselves that you can reinforce, and what positive things they believe about themselves they have that are relatively fragile (and can thus be torn down). It's a surpreisingly personal thing: bullies are good at figuring it out, but other than them, the ability to do so is often reserved for very close friends and Significant Others.
>>
Thanks for giving us 0 fucking information on what she does that you hate so much.

>I need specific help with this vague problem
99% of posts on this board
>>
>>16771618
>Czech
Hahahahaha fuck off you underage euro trash
>>
>>16771605
>>16771605
give exemples
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.