[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have to pretend I have a boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_30669-1454295716527397753529.png (162KB, 700x5669px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30669-1454295716527397753529.png
162KB, 700x5669px
Here's my situation:

> live with overbearing Asian parents
> they want me to have Asian husband and Asian grandchildren
> I have white boyfriend and they disapprove and say he's trash and will only fuck and dump me
> He's a nice guy, and we didn't even have that much sex, but the relationship ends after 6 months
> I'm absolutely heartbroken
> can't tell parents because they will say we told you so and will immediately start setting me up with Asian men
> I will need at minimum 3 months to get over my heartbreak, maybe 6
> I can't cry and be sad in the house because they'll know the relationship is over
> can't spend Fridays and Saturdays in the house because they'll figure it out

Where can I go on Friday and Saturday nights where I can feel sad and cry and not look ridiculous? Afterwards, I should be able to dry my tears and then go home to my parents and say, "hehe I had such a great time with boyfriend! See, white people aren't so bad ^_^"

I've been to some pubs but they are brightly lit and cheery places
>>
That's a lot of effort to go to to avoid having your parents (who were right) tell you they were right.
>>
>>16771224
Don't you have friends to spend time with? I'm sure there's some eutrash that want to spend time with a qt Asian girl.
>>
Depending on where you live. I live in Santa Monica You can normally do what you want at the beach at night. Just go lay down and cry in the sand. 10 years from now you'll be a doctor and you'll be rich and have no memory of his existence
>>
>>16771239
Go away mom and dad
>>
>>16771239
They were right, but emotionally, I can't jump into a new relationship right now. I can't take the parade of men. I just want to mourn and be alone for a bit

My ex wasn't a bad person, we must weren't a good fit for each other
>>
>>16771239
sadly, This.

Still, it sounds like you're going through a whole lot of trouble to not be yourself and bending over backwards to avoid your parents' fascist relationship policies...have you ever considered moving out?
>>
>>16771241
I don't want to spend time with my friends though. I just want to be alone and feel sad, and maybe eat and drink stuff in case I'm hungry
>>
>>16771243
I'm pretty far from the beach. I guess I can drive to a parking lot of a popular club and just cry in the backseat of my car
>>
>>16771248
I could, I have about 30k in savings. But it would be a huge expense just so I could have a bit of temporary privacy. My plan is once my heart has healed, I can honestly tell my parents, "he broke up with me! AND I'm totally over it! I'm ready to date Asian guys now!"
>>
>>16771264
wow, its unbelievable how insensitive parents are about certain things...I was going to say "your parents" but actually I see parallels between this and the way most people relate to their folks. Being alone is pretty easy, go watch sad movies in the theatre and eat too much popcorn or something
>>
>>16771224
Why don't you just say that you broke up with him or that the decision to break up was mutual due to argument or differences. Then just be honest that you're not ready for relationship any time soon as you still care for him and just need time to get over him.

Then if they try to set you up with some dudes just get angry and furious about it and throw a tantrum or two because they fail to listen to you. I find it downright selfish and disrespectful for parents to choose the future for their children, children should grow up and decide themselves how they will live their lives, what career they choose and who they fall in love with.
>>
>>16771403
This.
/thread
>>
>>16771307
Ohhhhhh movies, that is very private. Good idea. I can even see the Good Dinosaur.

>>16771403
Thanks, that would work if my parents were reasonable people. That approach would only buy me a week of mourning time.
>>
Asians are psychopaths.
>>
File: anne_gus.JPG.jpg (98KB, 952x747px) Image search: [Google]
anne_gus.JPG.jpg
98KB, 952x747px
>>16771264
>ready to date Asian bois
Lol, once you Asian chicks go White, nothing else seems right.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.