[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a slight anger problem, it's nothing extreme and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: cutback-tattoo-machine-4-MTH.jpg (265KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cutback-tattoo-machine-4-MTH.jpg
265KB, 1000x1000px
I have a slight anger problem, it's nothing extreme and I can control myself in most cases, but recently I blew my best friendship because I snapped at one point. I'll spare you the details, nothing physical happened though.

I really want to try to make sure this never happens again, once is one to many.
I'm considering getting a tattoo as a permanent reminder to myself to stay calm, and remember what anger brings with it.
I'd prefer a small tattoo as I don't want to spend a crapload of money on it.
I have no idea what I'd get and where though. Right now I'm thinking somewhere in the arm/shoulder area.
Any suggestions as to where and what I could get? Please no kanji or whatever for "regret" or "calm" or some shit like that.
>>
>>16770403
>Any suggestions as to where and what I could get?
If you feel the need to solicit suggestions on location and design, then you shouldn't be getting a tattoo in the first place. Neither should many of the people who ARE sure of these things, of course, but getting one you aren't completely sure of is always a bad idea.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1450924015202.jpg (44KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450924015202.jpg
44KB, 540x540px
>>16770403

Any place that can be covered up with a shirt. As for what to get, draw some stuff out, show an artist ask for his opinion. Ultimately the choice will be yours but if it's going to be small don't fret over it too much.

Don't get kanji, get something original. For ex a friend of mine is heavily into the occult, he made a custom sigil he had associated with peace, (calm) and drew it out and had the artist place it on the back of his shoulder, a sigil must be wrought in blood (or semen/squid ink) for it to "work". Turned out looking pretty sick.

> tattoo fag with an entire left arm full sleeve and many other tattoos.

But you did get by wanting to start small. Have fun man.
>>
>>16770429
That's why I ask for suggestions, maybe someone will give me an idea I didn't think of, it's not like I'll pick a suggestion I like and instantly roll with it. I do have some ideas myself but I don't know.
My friend really liked the fifth element, and so do I, getting that would be kinda cool. Would serve as a good reminder. Problem is my friend has that tattoo as well, then you enter on possible creepy territory.

>>16770443
That's pretty sick dude. Thanks.
>>
File: 1373788844389.jpg (11KB, 375x361px) Image search: [Google]
1373788844389.jpg
11KB, 375x361px
>>16770403

>I really want to try to make sure this never happens again, once is one to many. I'm considering getting a tattoo as a permanent reminder

You need therapy, not a tattoo. Jotting a note down on yourself that basically says "don't be an asshole" is about as useful as a screen door on a submarine.
>>
>>16770443
>millennials think getting semen occult tattoos are cool
>>
>>16770494

>Doing anything for the sake of being a transient illusory word.
>>
>>16770513
Its the current life time!
>>
>>16770403
I used to have an anger problem too. This is how I got over it permanently:
every time I felt myself getting mad, I would "leave" my head, as if I was watching myself from the outside. It got to the point where I would start trolling myself "oooh, you're pretty pissed eh? You going to have a tamtrum like the little fag that you are? You pathetic baby vagina, spazz out, cmon you sandy little dumbass, I wanna see you make a fucking fool of yourself and hurt your own shit!"
After you make that a routine of that every time you get mad, you just stop acting on it. You still get mad for awhile, but everytime it becomes more and more comical. Now when things piss me off 95% of the time I just laugh, its awesome
>>
You will regret for having that tattoo.
>>
>>16770535
That's a really cool idea, I should try that out. Thanks.
>>16770549
I'd rather regret some shitty drawing on my body than losing people important to me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.