[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been feeling absolutely lifeless the past few months.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: medium_therapist_couch121.jpg (598KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
medium_therapist_couch121.jpg
598KB, 300x225px
I've been feeling absolutely lifeless the past few months. Nothing brings me happiness anymore and while I go through the motions (college, shit job, etc), none of it brings me any satisfaction. I've been planning on hurting myself and others and I get to start therapy again soon but I am worried. Before I went for VA Disability, the only therapists I could see were civilian therapists. I had been to 7 but none of them made me feel any better and they gave me 7 different answers to the problem. Through the VA I get to see a therapist again soon but I'm worried, how much legally can I reveal about my thoughts, ideas, etc and how open can I be without getting myself in trouble? I want to talk about it but I don't want to go to jail either. It's very conflicting as it will be harder for me to get better if I can't explain everything I would think.

What do?
>>
Patient/Doctor privilege won't allow your therapist to reveal any information you tell them to anyone, unless you directly state you want to harm said person, in which case the therapist is entitled (but not required ) to tell only that person.
>>
>>16769712
What if, in that case, it was not directed at any one particular person?
>>
>>16769684
>I've been planning on hurting myself and others
You have to be honest about your thoughts. Look at it this way: better to spend a little time, if necessary, getting treatment in a hospital, then having your thoughts overwhelm you and cause harm to others, thereby ensuring a long jail sentence with no likelihood of therapeutic help.
>>
>>16769755
I've been in a Psych ward before at Evans Army Hospital. I was only there for 4 days but I hated it regardless. I have no intention on becoming inpatient ever again. I hate having to hide my thought's and feelings so much. It's hard having to find ways to outlet my anger.
>>
>>16769780
Start lifting weights, it is a real good outlet
>>
>>16769780
You'd rather hurt yourself or others than go to a psych hospital where you can get the treatment you clearly need? Jeez.

I've been in mental hospitals before. They're not exactly hell. It's just boring.
>>
>>16769796
I'm typically too tired from work/school to workout. It's never particularly interested me and the fact that I've lost weight from my job is good enough for me.

But some sort of hobby? I've been "hunting" to funnel my anger, but I will not delve into that by triggering someone on here and getting b&.
>>
>>16769814
Hello future serial killer
>>
>>16769808
I'm also not sure how much the VA will cover all of that regardless. I do have a service connected disability but it's all new to me and I'm not sure how this all works.

Mine sucked. I smoke and since I couldn't while I was there to try and relax, they gave me those patches but they burned/irritated my skin so I had to go 4 days without smoking. Needless to say I got pretty pissy halfway through haha.
>>
>>16769827
Evening. How was your day?
>>
Describe on here as best you can what your thoughts on hurting yourself and others are. We allegedly have psychologists browse here sometimes.
I think it comes down to how much "planning" you've done, whether it's just an idea like "I'm upset, I feel like hurting people" or if it's "Next thursday I'm going to break into my neighbors house and slit his throat."
Of course there's a lot in between that. Is there something you already did to hurt someone that should land you in jail? They'd just send you to the psych ward otherwise, if you're actually a threat.
>>
File: 2532781-5346562840-Stars.jpg (41KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
2532781-5346562840-Stars.jpg
41KB, 640x350px
>>16769844
It was rainy and I'm tired
>>
>>16769847
Planning wise? It's been variable. Plans have had to change following changes in my situation at home. The main focus I've had the past few months has been privacy. I decided my college would be best (seems to be all the rage these days) as everyone knows, is a gun-free zone. There is a cop that sits at the main desk at nights but he is usually playing Candy Crush or some shit on his phone as he sits there so I would have to start with him by simply getting him from behind. As far as I can tell, there are about 4 exits to the schools and they are all on only 2 sides of the building. The hardest part would be figuring out a way to block these doors, but I imagine if I just use some heavy weights/chains it would be enough. Once the cop is dead I'd lock the main door so it would be slightly harder to get in. From there, room by room I would toss in a firework mortar to stun anyone in there and go at them. Once that is all done, I'd leave one room untouched, leaving the people inside confused. I'd go to the bathroom with the change of clothes I brought, drag a body in there, swap out his clothes then run to the last room and say the shooter shot himself we can leave. Then I just run out with everyone else then go home, deliver my journals/videos/writings/etc to a trusted friend to share with the world before I returned home to off myself in peace in the woods.

As in regarding what have I PHYSICALLY done, nothing much, most of this has been in my head. Some drawings, journals, writings. I don't have access or possess any firearms, no fireworks. All I have is a small pocket knife but that's for work.
Glad I'm posting this from my school computer haha.
>>
>>16769850
Sorry to hear about it. We've had some light dusting snow but the weekend looks like it will warm up a bit with clear skies. I know the tired feeling haha.
>>
>>16769904
There should be a dusting tonight

I would go hunting but I faint at the sight of blood
>>
>>16769916
Looking outside it's stopped already. I don't think we are getting any accumulating snow until Wed/Thurs.

Blood isn't that bad haha. What do you think is running through your body at the moment?
>>
>>16769847
Any thought's anon?
>>
Well, in conclusion, I can say anything I want to my therapist as long as it's directed at a singular person?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.