[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some good colognes to get the wimmin wet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: 1447320522318.jpg (184KB, 843x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1447320522318.jpg
184KB, 843x1170px
Only kidding, I just want to smell good for myself. What are some gold cheap colognes I can find at Walmart? All I have is some shit
True religion I got for free years ago
>>
>>16769432
Cologne is for queers.
>>
Adidas is nice and some deodorants are good enough. Do you know how to wear cologne?
>>
>>16769436
Ever get a boner or the butterflies when a chick's perfume smells really good? We men's cologne has the same effect on them.

But you probably smell lime doritos and shit.
>>
>>16769437
You just take like a half a spray and dab it on your neck, no?
>>
>>16769447
Yep, and always in the morning after shower.
>>
In Blue or In Red by estelle. Girls love it and it's pretty cheap. http://www.amazon.com/Estelle-Ewen-Toilette-Spray-Ounce/dp/B005FCC74U

You usually only need one spray. It's one of those colognes that after a while you can't smell, but other people can, so be careful not to use more than two sprays max.
>>
>>16769432
Who is this semen demon?
>>
I wear Mont Blanc Legend. My ex really liked it on me, and I think it smells pretty nice too, not all alcoholic like most colognes. It's more "mature sophisticated man" and less "douchey club bro" IMO.

It's not cheap or available at Walmart, but most department and mall stores that sell cologne have it, and sometimes you can get a good deal at discounters like Nordstrom Rack.
>>
>>16769432
The only women you get wet off of cheap cologne are women who also only shop for colognes at Wal-Mart. Cologne is one of those things you either make yourself do it yourself style at home with ingredients OR you should actually get a decent one from a department store. That's the level most women are at.
>>
I wear pic related. Good or bad?
>>
>>16770014
I have one with the same name but the bottle is clear with a silver cap ? It smells like fresh cucumber/ melon kind of, never seen the black bottle though
>>
It depends on how cheap you want, ffameg.

Amazon has Chris Adams and Creation Lamis (might be a UK company though) which sell good knock-offs.

CK One is nice for the spring.
Versace Eros is fantastic for the clubs.
Thierry Mugler Pure Malt is fantastic for the cold.
Paco Robanne 1 Million seems to be well liked all around
Paco Robanne Invictus is the same t b h
Al Rehab - Silver is meant to be fantastic but that's online
Midnight in Paris is nice for cold nights and cold, gloomy mornings

Generally, Amazon will give you better deals.

I love Eros for the lemony smell combined with the bay leaves (iirc) but it depends on what smells you like as an individual since I love cinnamon (Spicebomb is another) and cocoa but if you love citrus and aquatic smells then you'll be after different stuff.

Fahrenheit by Christian Dior is also nice.
>>
>>16770036

That's the older one, I think. This one is more designed as a stronger/night cologne.

I'm just new to the whole cologne thing, and wanted to get one that would have an effect. But I have no clue which is the best one.

When I saw >>16769809 I checked out the link -- that cologne is like $15, whereas mine was like $85. On one hand, I feel like I just wasted $70, but on the other, maybe the more expensive cologne is better...
>>
Polo Blue

It's the best Cologne you can get for the money. It's not too expensive and it smells great.
>>
http://www.amazon.com/Wildlife-Research-523-Coyote-Urine/dp/B0000AVXJ8/
>>
File: nigger sniffs.jpg (38KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
nigger sniffs.jpg
38KB, 670x670px
This shit right here.

http://www.giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com/Eau-Pour-Homme/3605521544285,default,pd.html?cgid=for-him-eau-pour-homme&cgid=for-him-eau-pour-homme

Distinct, masculine scent that won't remind other people of a high school boys' locker room. And not every other asshole on the sidewalk is wearing it. I've been wearing this shit for years and have smelt it exactly once in a public space on another guy, unlike say CK One.

You'll have to decide if $100 is cheap. It isn't if you don't want smell like a teenage douchebag.
>>
>>16769436

I agree.

Stick with a deodorant that will stop you from stinking and keep your clothes clean. If you get into a relationship and she likes cologne then you can talk about it.

People for the most part are turned off by chemical smells.
>>
>>16769432
Sex panther.
>>
As a fragrance enthusiast
>>16769432
>What are some gold cheap colognes I can find at Walmart?
None. It's already hard enough to find something good in the US (due to shit cultural prejudice see >>16769436 ). Even in France I guarantee it's impossible to find anything even worth looking at in a supermarket.
Cheap cologne has a cheap smell.
If you want good cologne, imo Eau d'Orange Verte by Hermès is best.
If you're in the market for Eau de Toilette too and not only Eau de Cologne you have many more options.

>>16770046
>Paco Robanne 1 Million seems to be well liked all around
>Paco Robanne Invictus is the same t b h
Anything by Paco Rabanne is objectively trash, it caters to plebeian shit taste and only the most uncultured swines would consider it even passable. Oh and they're also incidentally best sellers so you're guaranteed anyone you meet will remember it from at least 3 different people unless they are entirely unable to tell fragrances apart in which case who cares what you wear really.

>Fahrenheit by Christian Dior is also nice.
Classic, I really like it. For some reason people gift me all the flankers and never manage to find their way to the real deal. At least Fahrenheit 32 is usable but Aqua Fahrenheit makes me feel dizzy after an hour.

>>16770205
>Stick with a deodorant that will stop you from stinking and keep your clothes clean.
Obvious advice but no excuse for "forgetting" shower, antiperspirant and basic skin care so your face doesn't look like you're recovering from smallpox

> If you get into a relationship and she likes cologne then you can talk about it.
I don't wear a fragrance for girls, I wear it because it's fun and I like it. Pretty impressive too when you can tell a girl what she's wearing from her wake; unfortunately I'm not quite there yet I'd have to train my nose harder, and force myself to learn popular signatures I dislike (why do so many girls fall for the cotton candy smell meme...).
>>
What about Calvin Klein euphoria for men?
>>
>>16769432
I wouldnt buy a cheap cologne. Id justwear a masculine smelling after shave gel/rub like Dove for men.

If you really want to know a jew secret tho. Go to a few big department stores and ask for cologne samples. You can have as many as you want. I never buy cologne anymore i just get samples.

Best ones imo are:
John Varvatos Original
London for Men by Burberry
The One by Dolce and Gabbana.

Cant go wrong with those three. Ive got compliments from girls AND dudes wearing varvatos. Its a very masculine, professional and classic smell. Typw of shit youd wear tp any important event or if you take a bitch to the movies and she gets close to you.
>>
>>16770436

I'm thinking of buying the John Varvatos Vintage, but I've heard it has poor longevity and sillage. Is that true? Do you have any opinion on whether or not it projects well?
>>
>>16769447
>>16769437

I have been told a tid bit on the wrists as well
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452296304163.jpg (53KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452296304163.jpg
53KB, 540x960px
>>16769432
>Poor?
Drakkar Noir is pretty good, have had positive response from it.

>Got a bit of money?
Try Spice Bomb. The name sounds kinda faggy, but women fucking love it.

Try to steer clear of pretentious advice, OP.
>>
I torrented some book on fragrances a while ago that was apparently written by some big names in the fragrance remember the name. I'll post it if I remember.

Anyway, I guess I'll recommend some stuff.
>CK one
>Halston Z-14
>Yves Saint Laurent L'homme, La nuit de l'homme, kouros , and body Kouros
>thierry mugler a*men pure coffee (apparently pure malt is better, but I haven't smelled it)
> Viktor & Rolf spicebomb

Also, go to a store, and actually get samples. It doesn't matter if some guy on the internet thinks your favorite fragrance is shit. It also is not good to spend $500 on some niche fragrance that smells bad just because it has good reviews. What matters is that you like it.

I should also mention that most of these fragrances are in the $50 range, except the first 2, which sell for around $20. You can find most fragrances online for cheaper, and for even less if you buy testers ( they're the same, except it comes in a less fancy box, and might not have a cap).
>>
>>16770643
>Viktor & Rolf spicebomb

Mein neger
>>
>>16770643
I found the book. I thought it would be harder to find. It's Perfumes: The A-Z Guide by Luca Turin and Tania Sanchez if anyone wants to know.
>>
Anyone heard of Escentric Molecule 1? Has anyone tried it? Apparently you can't smell it on yourself, but other people smell it and it smells differently on everyone. I'm curious!
>>
What does /adv/ think of Dolce & Gabbana The One? Is it good?
>>
>>16770643
I can vouch for Halston Z-14.

I think that colognes should match your style though. Like if you're the kind of guy who wears bright, loud colors, I wouldn't wear Halston Z-14. I also wouldn't wear it with a suit or anything too sophisticated. It's got more of a standard streetwear feel to it.
>>
File: azzaro_chorme_200ml_1024x1024.jpg (131KB, 992x992px) Image search: [Google]
azzaro_chorme_200ml_1024x1024.jpg
131KB, 992x992px
Chrome Azzaro anyone?
>>
>>16770862
that's eau de toilete rofl
>>
File: 1377433333586.jpg (209KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
1377433333586.jpg
209KB, 682x600px
>these faggots wear cologne instead of eating right and working out so you naturally smell good
>>
>>16770107
My nigga. Polo Red reporting in.
>>
>>16769432
According to a sexologist, the scents women find arousing are those of tobacco and wood.
Not one of those but I use PH's Blue I think.
>>
>>16770885

This is true, but a tiny spray of cologne on your clothing or neck is never bad. Your natural smell just adds to it.

I've also found that not fapping ever makes your natural body odor smell way better. My girlfriend loves the smell of me after I work out, or wear the same shirt a few days in a row. She doesn't react the same when I'm wearing cologne, she just says I smell nice.

But when my pits are giving off that masculine scent, it's like she can sense that I'm hungry for sex.
>>
>>16770871
and you, are a complete idiot.
>>
>>16769436
top lel m8, you're not using it right

it's the secret of every success guy
>>
Molecule, anyone? Absolutely love this, all the other collognes I had I started to hate after few months, but this keeps giving. Sometimes I put it on even when I'm just at home, feels good.
>>
If you're looking for cheap, Cool Water gets the job done.

Women have complimented that it's the only cologne they like because it's simple and not overbearing.
>>
>>16770909
Hell yeah
>>
Just go to the mall and steal samples. Homme Sport drives my girlfriend mad, I think they put bull-in-heat pheromones in there or something.
>>
File: 69258M.jpg (32KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
69258M.jpg
32KB, 600x464px
Montblanc Legend
>>
Farenheit?
>>
>>16771899

>Fahrenheit

I've heard Fahrenheit is pretty seductive, but I've never tried it myself. I was thinking about getting a bottle; does anyone else have an opinion?
>>
>>16769432
i use cool water by davidoff. a bit boring but i like it.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.