[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For valentine's day I want to tell my best friend that I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (25KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 425x425px
For valentine's day I want to tell my best friend that I love her. It would jeapordize everything. Should I do it?
>>
Just don't do it on Valentine's day. Disgusting.
>>
>>16768581
This!
>>
should you take a damn chance? absolutely. go for it, you fuck. you will regret what you didnt do far mor keenly than what you messed up.

just dont do it on valentines ffs theres adorably cheesy & then theres just a bad idea
>>
>>16768590
>>16768581
Not OP, but why is it a bad idea to do it then? It's just cause it's cheesy?
>>
>>16768596

yep.

consumerist, hedonistic national holiday ≠ romantic
>>
>>16768579

>best friend
>female

you're beyond friendzone, but i wish you the best luck anyway.
>>
>>16768596
Because if you really feel that way you should not be planning to wait even 10 days to drop it.

And because valentines day is "lighthearted spend some time with your So and buy some cheap shit day"not "make wholehearted and potentially friendship ruining declarations day". You are giving it too much credit

Giving it a date might make it less scary, but honestly, if you feel that way the right thing to do is to go ahead and say it next chance you get even if it is scary
>>
>>16768596
Cheesy as fuck and there's a lot of stress and expectations around that day
>>
>>16768614
OP here, I'm a les

Anyways I was just thinking it would be the best chance because there's a lot of tension and it might be awkward anyways
>>
Do it. On valentines day, yes. Very romantic. Not without pressure I'm sure - I was secretly hoping my best, longest male friend would do the same. we have a long standing association with the day oddly anyway, and could have something planned together, it's a great start! Why jeopardy though?
>>
I'm sure your mom will be glad to hear from you.
>>
>>16768631

she knows you're a lesbo tho?
>>
>>16768659
Yes, she's secretive about her sexuality however and has had both girlfriends and boyfriends
>>
DO IT! It's better to shit your pants than to die of constipation.
>>
OP here. So what I've gathered is: do it, but not on valentine's day?
>>
>>16768579
You should (but probably before or after V-Day). Though be prepared to cut her out of your life (or her cut you out of her life) if she doesn't reciprocate. Since being, or just staying, friends after that point will be... well... pure hell in most scenarios.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.