[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm dating a girl who is hot and rich but boring. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (178KB, 900x1265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 900x1265px
I'm dating a girl who is hot and rich but boring. I'm in love with a girl who is less hot, broke, but really fun. Less hot girl and I recently admitted we have feelings for each other. What do I do? I'm worried if I leave my current girl for the new one after the initial honeymoon period cools off I'll regret it. What to do?
>>
>>16768358
Then you just find a third girl... Unless your goal is to settle down this year?
>>
>>16768358

> I'm in love
> initial honeymoon period cools off I'll regret it

Are you sure your girl is actually boring? Because it sounds like you simply got tired of the usual and is looking for something different that - in time, will also bore you.

I mean, if you're calling the woman boring already, this decision should be pretty much made.
>>
>>16768358

Choose one, Archie. Choose one.
>>
>>16768394
My current girl is extremely shy and almost never talks. (lololol I'm so lucky, right?) after four years of trying to make her change so she'd talk to me more, it was refreshing to meet a girl who was already where I wanted my current girl to be. So, that's what I mean by boring.

That said, it could also absolutely be that I need to reinvigorate my current relationship. Whoever I go with, I know this has really made me realize how important having somebody I enjoy chilling with is, so I need to figure out if it's worth trying to get my current girl to change.
>>
>>16768445

Pretty much. You need to accept that she might never change at all, regardless of how much effort you put into it.

Do you guys have any mutual hobbies? Anything besides the usual that you can actually talk about?
>>
>>16768358

Well, you're already cheating on your current girlfriend* and you don't really like her, so you might as well break up with her now. As for the new girl maybe not working out, well, yeah, no shit. That's how relationships go.

*And don't give me bullshit about how it's not cheating because you didn't fuck the new girl yet or something. Cheating is about betrayal, not sex, and you've betrayed the fuck out of your girlfriend.
>>
>>16768478

Oh, not the fucking "betrayal" person again. The guy is currently debating his relationship exactly because he doesn't wanna do something retarded like leaving somebody he likes because of a fleeting emotion or some shit.

There's not a single honest man or woman on the planet if the definition of cheating is "having doubts about my relationship".
>>
>>16768508

I think they might include "shopping around for new partners" and "exchanging declarations of romantic feelings" in that definition. Or are those things you consider part of a good relationship?
>>
>>16768529

Dude never said he was actively looking for new people - the girl might have been just somebody he already knew.

I'm not saying this guy is an example to be followed but "cheating" is something you do with no regard whatsoever to the person you're "dating". It's going after other people while giving precisely zero fucks about the unspoken agreement you've commited yourself to.

If OP didn't care about his current girlfriend at all, he wouldn't be looking for advice. He would be fucking the other girl.
>>
>>16768529
If it makes a difference, I've known "new girl" for a year, met her through mutual friends, so I wasn't "shopping around". As for admitting feelings, yeah you got me on that one, and she's less guilty than me because hers came out while she was drunk a few months ago and only a week or so ago did I let on that I reciprocated but that I wasn't sure what was going on with my current relationship so she shouldn't wait up for me (that said I know she probably will for a little while but I'm aware that the longer I wait the more likely it is she'll go with someone available, which she'd deserve for sure.)

I actually care pretty deeply about both girls in this situation but I decided to keep the OP under novel-length
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.