[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Telling her I like her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: If-You-Like-Her-Tell-Her.png (10KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
If-You-Like-Her-Tell-Her.png
10KB, 500x268px
How do I tell this girl I've been seeing that I like her?
We had a couple of dates but I was too scared to make a move. Currently we're texting less and less and don't see each other that often anymore.
I kinda fucked up by not making a move, I should have kissed her the other night we went to a bar.

How do I do it? I am really bad at this.
How to I say it? I have literelly no clue. I have to be careful, since I didnt make a move so far and it might overwhelm her when I suddenly confess that I want her.
How would you act if you were me?
>>
>>16768320
I would be scarred as you but you learn from your mistakes. Take a deep breath and promise to yourself that you will ask her out. Have a countdown and believe in yourself.
>>
>>16768338
It's not about asking her out.

I already did. We had a couple dates.
The problem is that because I did nothing she thinks im either not interested or too cowardly.
My question is how do i go from here?
>>
Also interested. Bump
>>
Overwhelming doesn't mean not reciprocated though. Do it. Life is too short. If you don't have real feelings though, don't bother. I guess you do though. Kiss her. She can turn it down if she wants. She won't. She's already accepted your dates long enough to come back for more
>>
>>16768676

Alright so we texted and she mentioned there is a new cafe / some kind of bakery store in the local mall. I told her to let me know should she want to have some coffee+cake. She immediately said yes and asked when.
So yeah I am seeing her this weekend. Thats good.
Okay so here is the plan. We go there, have some coffee and talk and when we're done I'll tell her something like "I'm really not good at this stuff but Ive been thinking a lot about you lately, so go out with me again, on a real date"
Or something like that.

Sounds good? I really can't tell anymore.
>>
>>16768320
You can't salvage this by telling you like her. If you had a couple of dates but didn't even kiss... the signs are bad. You should kiss after the first, or at the latest second date. After a few dates, if you are not having sex, you should at least be doing some physical flirting.

Treat it as a learning experience and move on. Next time move faster.
>>
>>16768775
I'm hardly an expert but I don't think that counts as making a move
>>
>>16768792
If I am lost anyway like you say, then I might aswell give it a shot wouldnt you agree?
>>
>>16768798
Yes you should, and she's still interested by the looks of it
>>
>>16768798
Yes, at this point you have nothing to lose. Just saying that telling a girl you like her is a bad thing to do in general unless you are already in a relationship. If you haven't even kissed, well, that will likely raise red flags with her and make you look insecure.

Go for it anyway. It sounds like there's no real other options anyway. It's not like it can make it worse.
>>
It doesn't matter that you didn't kiss her on your last dates, even if you were about to as you were lips close at the bar. Now's your chance. That bakery looks good
>>
>We had a couple of dates but I was too scared to make a move. Currently we're texting less and less and don't see each other that often anymore.

Yeah you fucked up OP, doesn't really seem like you have a chance anymore.
>>
>>16768671
bump
>>
>>16768775
Just walk her to her car after or wherever shes going and grab her by the waist and kiss her
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.