[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, my last gf hated headpats and and the girl i've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So, my last gf hated headpats and and the girl i've been dating these last few months so far has been the same.

Why is is that i can get a girl to like greeting fucked in the ass or the rough play like choking and deepthroating and i can't do something so simple as having her enjoy a fucking headpat?

I've been wondering if there is some kind of way to make her enjoy them? Or it's just weaboo delusion and i will have accept the fact that 3DPS don't enjoy headpats?
>>
>>16768195
Tell a girl you like to pet their heads man.
Then ask if they're okay with it.
It could be a weeaboo delusion but real girls are all different.
>>
not all dogs likes headpats, also, not all persons like it. Most of the girls I know -mostly the shorty ones- don't like it because they feels like a child or something.

It doesn't have nothing to do if you like extreme/rough sex tho. Stop thinking like a weeb.
>>
I don't mind having my head patted, as long as it's done in a genuinely affectionate way, and not a condescending/dickish way.
>>
It's condescending and makes her feel like you don't take her serious
>>
>>16768195
>Or it's just weaboo delusion

In most cases.
>>
>>16768207
This.

It's quite sweet, actually. Same with kisses on the forehead, and hand holding. I wish someone would give me headpats T_T
>>
>>16768195
Because she isn't a dog.

>You pet the the dog, you do t pet your girl.

Find a fury or animal role play girl.
>>
>>16768207
>>16768248

Thanks girls (I wish), you've given me hope.

>>16768202

What i meant is that it's easier to get a girl to give you her ass than having her accept a headpat. I am a fucking weeb i't not like I'm gonna stop wanting to do it.

>>16768229

So is calling her a slut and slapping her and still my last gf liked it.

>>16768254

I don't want a sick fuck that believes that he is an animal i want to give her a fucking head pat, my niece likes them and she ain't a fucking dog.
>>
Stop dating 16 year olds, they have outgrown that shit. Go for younger.
>>
>>16768195

Headpats are what you do to someone you regard as subordinate, inferior, or otherwise less than yourself. It's patronizing.

You can do it to your son. You can do it to a dog. You can do it to your buddy when you beat him in a video game. Your girlfriend/wife is supposed to be your equal, though.

So no, it's not really appropriate. It doesn't bother everyone, but that doesn't make your GFs wrong when it offends them.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 240x200px
>>16768195
>>16768195
I love head pats- maybe you're doing it wrong
Don't extend your arm straight out to where it's blocking her view of you- that would just feel like an awkward "Good dog" kind of gesture.

Try it something more like this. It seems more comforting and less like how you would pat a dog
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.