[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do they even experience tough times?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: example.jpg (92KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
92KB, 640x640px
This might sound dumb, but do beautiful girls/ women even go trough hardship ?

Honestly, most of them just get together with wealthy/strong men or just become models.

This might sound sexist, but I just needed to ask these questions
>>
First world?
They might struggle a little economically if they're not willing to go full whore with some beta.
But aside from that, not much, with tinder and the like they can fuck a stud whenever they want, they don't have to pay for shit and can remain in a comfortable economic position until some guy decides to marry her.
>>
>>16767927
No they get everything handed to them in a silver platter
>>
Girls that are just natural laid back beauties mifht not get a lot of hype and lead a comfy and normal life. Those girls that attentionwhore and put a lot of effort into their looks most likey have some serious issues. Mostly due to not having had the easiest childhood. Just read some interviews with models. Most have body issues and low selfesteem
>>
The only hardship they probably endure is a serious relationship. May sound silly but most men know they are high maintenance and hit it and quit it. Who wants a relationship where you know she is going to get stared at and hit on all the time and you can't do anything but trust her loyalty?
>>
>>16767927
Yes, because when they reach their expiration date they lose all their privilege.
>>
>>16767927
>Blonde hair
>Black eyebrows
>>
man I fucking hate these threads because they're 100% made by good goys who don't see through it

what are they going to look like after a child or two
what do they look like when decades of caked on makeup is taken off

only the ones who are really fit actually look good and how long do you think they stay fit
>>
File: tumblr-lw6oswoke01qmjc62o1-500.jpg (47KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr-lw6oswoke01qmjc62o1-500.jpg
47KB, 500x652px
I felt the same way, until I met my wife.

My wife is Brazilian, and when we met, shockingly beautiful. We're no longer young, but that's what happens.
I remember thinking that her life sounded pretty easy. She skated by on a lot of shit that the rest of us would get caught up in, trading on her looks. My idea of a hard day for her when we were dating, consisted of imagining her being tired of being hit on by every man around.
It doesn't work out like that. Beautiful women are valued for what's on the outside, not on the inside. As a result, the inner person can either wither from lack of attention, or just be an absolute cunt, out of spite or just because she can. Along with this, the sure knowledge that she's beloved for her appearance is a worry, because beauty has an expiration date. One day she will not be beautiful, and the pretty girl who knows that no one gives a fuck about what's going on inside her head will assume that their life will be over when her looks fade, and that makes them depressing as fuck. Many are empty inside for exactly these reasons. No one, including them, values what's inside, anyhow. For that reason, they tend to be neurotic.

Now, fact is, while not wealthy, I'm comfortable, fiscally, and I'm sure that didn't hurt- but I'm more than just comfortable- I'm religious, family-oriented, fun, sentimental and well educated. You can't paint all pretty women with the same brush, and the men they find attractive, too. a 2 ends up with a 2, and a 10 a 10.
Yes, my wife is, and was, beautiful. I'm no beta schlub, nor am I handsome. Never had trouble meeting women, just keeping them. My wife notes that women who are beautiful inside and outside are rare but tend to marry great men, not necessarily handsome ones. I traded on what I brought to the table when I was dating my wife. So did she... but all the same, a pretty, empty woman will end up with a pretty empty life. Things tend to balance out.
>>
File: IMG_1085.jpg (339KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1085.jpg
339KB, 1280x960px
>>16767927
Some may not agree, but I am speaking from personal experience.
I have come to understand that everyone experiences the same pain, more or less.
when you are impoverished and hungry, you experience everyday depression and anxiety over the matter, and it brings you great joy when something small like being able to afford a nice meal happens.
When you are wealthy and live what others would call a comfortable life, you experience the same amount of stress and anxiety, but in different forms. You do not compare yourself to those who have much less than you, (maybe at first if you just escaped poverty, but it wears off) you compare yourself to your peers. In that way you are always wanting more, striving to go even further ahead. It is not a bad thing, just human nature I think.
Obviously it will not be the same if you're in something like an abusive relationship, or dealing with something extreme like a prolonged illness.

I am beautiful, and my husband is very wealthy. Just 2 years ago I was living in poverty and my depression was so bad that I withdrew from school and half the hair on my head fell out from stress. It is true that being able to afford healthy food contributed to my happiness, as health and happiness go hand in hand, but the main difference for me is that my ex was emotionally manipulative, whereas my husband is a terrific influence/source of encouragement.
But the day to days struggles are the same, as are the day to day joys. It is all the same, our threshold for happiness and unhappiness is not that broad.
>>
>>16767927
Clearly you don't put much effort in to your appearance.

Being and staying beautiful is a lot harder and require more work and dedication than staying average.
>>
>>16767984
I would consider my husband a great man. He also happens to be very handsome. He could get any girl he wanted. He dated many models over the years, and the done up, curvy, plastic surgery type flocked to him. But he chose me because I smiled a lot. Because I was in school and ambitious, because I wanted (genuinely, not just to impress him) to learn how to cook the food he liked. When you are a genuine person it shows through. Beauty fades, so yes, if a woman relies solely on that she is likely to be empty and vapid. But not all beautiful women are like that. There is definitely a trend because that is how crutches work, and being able to rely on your looks is a huge crutch.
>>
>>16767985
I would like to add that in large part, health is beauty. Women have it easy as fuck because we can work out, eat healthily, and that will make us much more attractive. The same goes for men, but then we have makeup and fashion. I've noticed men are easily deceived by a woman who knows how to dress herself and apply makeup the correct way.

Back on the subject- some examples of unhappiness beautiful women face: if they rely solely on their looks, they are much more affected by things like acne, hair loss, injury (burns, etc.) and illness.
Also if you're a trophy wife and marry rich, you will feel stressed out when you're husband comes home late. Even if you are a vapid person, it still does not feel good to be cheated on or not valued. Although here I am not speaking from personal experience, because I am not really a trophy wife, since my husband is attractive as well. But he buys me diamonds, gold, and cars, and it means SO much more to me when he comes home early and spends time with me, or when I cook a meal that he loves and he's in a really good mood. Don't get me wrong, material things are great, but the little things really do have more of an impact, like yesterday when he came home, took the baby from my arms, and danced around the living room telling her how beautiful and perfect she was. I wanted to die of happiness.
When he's gone for a long time, my loneliness is the same level of depression that I felt 2 years ago. It is all the same, more or less.
>>
I'm pretty young so people my age are usually immature.
I've been through a couple of issues as a girl with "above average" physical features. No, I do not wear make up, mind you.
For one, people think I'm a total retard and airhead without even knowing me at all. Yep, just because I have a pretty face. And I'm on my way to be a scientist, lmao. I feel I don't get the credit and respect I deserve because of this.
Two, people are always assuming that my achievements, even academical, are one way or another, achieved through my looks. I don't even know dude, where is the LOGIC?? Perhaps they think professors let me off easier due to being pretty.
Third, boys don't like approaching me or are scared to. I know they look at me a lot, as I'm very observant. I've confronted one guy about it and he said it's because my looks are intimidating and he feels I am "out of his league".
These might not be the most serious of problems, but still, it's something I go through and I thought I should share. :)
>>
>>16768027
Basically, you experience life by means of contrast
you compare yourself to the people at your level and above, not below you
no matter how great or poor your quality of life is, because of this the joy and misery you feel are the same.
BUT when you are poor and ugly, you are more likely to experience hardship. A lot of this has to do with attitude. You are likely to be quick to blame your circumstance on your lacking appearance. This is a crutch just like beauty is.
Earlier I said health is happiness, and even though many health foods are every cheap, in my experience when you are poor you gravitate towards unhealthy food. It's all about having the right attitude though, I have met poor people who are vastly more content with their lives than wealthy ones.
>The grass is always greener.
>>
Not sexist OP, I think most people sometimes wonder about this, but the answer to your question is yes. Of course beautiful looking people also go through hardships, have insecurities and fears, they're just not the same ones as yours. No, they don't have problems getting laid, but that is most likely not their top priority in life.

If you're incredibly good looking (or rich), you become paranoid with the people around you.
>Do they like me only because I'm pretty? >Would he be my boyfriend if I was fat?
>Would these people talk to me if they didn't want to fuck me?

Being sought after by others solely due to your looks can be a burden.
>>
>>16768046
I am beautiful, and I do wear makeup.
I have a very hard time making friends. It is in our nature as women to compare ourselves to each other, and compete. We can be very catty. I am guilty of this, and soo many of my friends have told me that when they first saw me they didn't like me. They said I looked cocky, had a bitch face, gave them the side eye, looked fake, etc. I always try and smile and be nice to everyone I meet, but people will interject what they want to feel about a person into that person based on their own insecurities.
i.e. some of my less attractive male friends will assume any confident, attractive guy is a major douche.
When you are beautiful people hold you to higher standards. They also fuck you over by giving you more credit than you deserve. When I was a biology major, everyone would be so complimentary, and when I changed majors to English/Linguistics they had this "of course", "thought you were going to be a doctor, eh?" attitude.
Either men are intimidated by you, or you get lots and lots of undesired attention. Then, when you turn men down you look like a "bitch", "shallow cunt", "you're not as hot as you think you are, etc."
yes you do get more opportunities based on your appearances, but people have higher expectations of you and these expectations are often unfounded. Plus some things you do will be overlooked because it will be assumed that you should behave a certain way.
You can't have a bad day, you will be called a bitch. You can't have a bad hair/skin day "oh shut up, you're so pretty".
I could go on and on.
>>
File: MB0IC.png (42KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
MB0IC.png
42KB, 500x461px
>>16768072
RIGHT? I feel you in this. I feel you in all of this.
>>
Look at it like this anon. You think a nig starving to death in Africa thinks rich white kids in the west suffer real hardships? Of course we do, but we don't compare ourselves to the people who have it much worse to us, thus we think of our own problems as legit. To the beautiful girl, you're the starving nig. She knows hardships and has her own problems, and while yours might be much 'worse', that still doesn't make her own problems less real.
>>
>>16768027
>I married my sugar daddy

>I get worried and depressed if he cheats on me and leaves me and no more cars, gold and diamonds :(
>>
>sister is very good-looking (no I'm not posting pics)
>has boundary issues, borderline personality disorder *traits* (not the disorder itself, but some symptoms), generalized anxiety disorder
>was emotionally abused by our parents just like all of my siblings

Being beautiful doesn't make your life fucking magic, lol.
>>
Yes. Sooner or later those wealthy/strong men are tired of putting up with a pretty girl's shit. You have to realize that they're on the other side of the same coin. With the number of beautiful girls in their lives, they're not desperate to pay a high price for any one of them. They didn't get successful by being pushovers after all.

Modeling isn't also a guaranteed ticket to paradise. Lots of "models" I've known over the years have barely done more than pose for department store ads.
>>
Overall it's probably an easier life but also:
>More likely to get abused
>More likely to get stalked
>Probably more likely to get raped
>Taken less seriously in STEM jobs
>Hard to tell if a guy genuinely likes them or just puts up personality for looks
>More affected when they loose their looks through age or from an injury
>Assumed anything they get from life was from their looks and not from working hard

Plus it's not like they can't get any other hardship in life that isn't affected by beauty
>>
>>16768427
>>Taken less seriously in STEM jobs
STEM careers, but not STEM industry. There they actually make a killing in sales. Every major firm has an army of hot women peddling their products. Babes sell drugs and machines.
>>
>>16768440
I was referring to STEM careers, that's technically only because it's advertising
To be honest biology careers tend not to be so bad either because I how many women go into biology related jobs
>>
Well for one most guys only like them for their looks, especially if they're the type to put lots of effort into their appearance. I'm not a girl but I'm a good looking guy who dresses simple and doesn't put a lot of effort into looking good. If I put more effort into dressing nice I get more girls interested but it hardly matters. Either way I look good enough to where rejection isn't because of my looks. A girl who looks good naturally(good facial structure, etc ) but doesn't focus on it is the best and generally gets less uneeded attention.
>>
>>16767984
Male here. Struggling with making girls stay interested, what I get from your text is that you goty our wife because you were genuinly interested in her and not only in her looks?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQHx_GPKccY
>>
File: natural-hair-olive-oil-picsay.jpg (27KB, 254x507px) Image search: [Google]
natural-hair-olive-oil-picsay.jpg
27KB, 254x507px
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>16767927

Yes, of course they do. How much happier would it make *you* to have every single man desperately trying to fuck you and getting pissed off if you don't? I don't think this would make you feel any happier.
>>
>>16767927
No they don't. The closest thing is a break up and picking a major
>>
>>16768758
>>16768080
>>16768072
>>16768046
Well would you want to be average looking? No.
All things you all write just shows how easy your lifes are if those are your "issues". At least stop trying to ger a pity party on top of winning in the game of life.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.