[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cast member problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Ok so I got this cast member who, for our show, uses a small mirror and hands it to me.
so during our opening night I finish and rush out the door and got to work. I forget to return the mirror but it's in the bag with other props.
So week later on this night, she text me, "hey punk, you forgot to give me my mirror last week. please return it." I say I don't have it but it maybe in the bag. she says "dude that has sentlemental value, that better not be gone."
At first I wanted to go off on her. Tell her that you don't use something like this as a prop because of the off chance it might get lost, and 2 we are both adults, so don't text me like we are in highschool. I held my tune because the cast is paper bag and easily ripped. I hope I find it, but if I don't what should I do and expect.
>>
If you don't find it put up a note in the green room asking whoever removed it to return it, as it has sentimental value to the cast member who graciously let you borrow it.
>>
>>16767816
I'm worried she is going to turn voilent
>>
>>16767817
Lol, actors. If that happens, call the police. Otherwise try to find her mirror.
>>
>>16767821
right, I've never had to deal with shit like before.
>>
>>16767831
It's pretty straight forward. Try not to antagonize violent people. If they become violent anyway, walk away and call the police.
>>
>>16767793
You're the one who screwed up, so you are the one who apologizes. You don't try to shift the blame on to her for being generous and trusting enough to use her own mirror as a prop. You pray it isn't lost, and if it is, you grovel and do whatever you can to make it up to her.

At NO time to you try to make ANY of this her fault.
>>
I think you're way over reacting here. She just texted you, what's the big deal?
>>
>>16767845
first off, yes I can when I never asked her to use her own shit, and two she was warned about props in the prop area, and three I'm concerned about her prop I'll help her find it but calling me punk out of the blue and talking to me like that's shows she's ready to start e shit over,a mirror
>>
>>16767849
I sure hope so, but I barley talk to her, so I don't know her sense of humor and it was just out of the blue, I mean how would you feel when some one who could have easily said, "hey I think you forgot to give me back my mirror" instead goes "hey punk you forgot to give me my mirror back." I mean jesus, over a mirror and to be that snappy about it.
>>
>>16767850
You seem to be way reading into it. She even said please. Seems like she was using dude and punk interchangeably too. Or why switch from calling you punk to dude when she hears you might have lost it? Should be more aggressive if it was meant to start shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.