[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should one do when their girlfriend of 7 years satisfies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1446758265153.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1446758265153.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
What should one do when their girlfriend of 7 years satisfies them in absolutely every single way except sexually and this isn't looking to change any time soon... ?
>>
you have to weight the pros and the cons.
If sex is reaaaally important to you : find someone who will satisfy you, if it's not important, keep enjoying her personality.

Don't worry bro, there are PLENTY of nice girls that would treat you the exact same way your current gf treat you + nice sex....
She's not as unique as you think she is.

Good luck
>>
why is your sex not satisfying to you?
>>
>>16767773

We don't have it
>>
>>16767761
that's quite common, invite a girl into the bed :)
>>
>>16767795
make her a cuckquean then.
Just have a conversation with her, ask if you can have an open relationship, that you love her but sex is REALLY important to you etc...
>>
>>16767761

It will be best for you in the long run to leave if she just isn't in to you sexually anymore.
>>
>>16767797

I have thought about it but that seems very brazen and I'm not looking to hurt her with the suggestion.
>>
>>16767761
Couples in general need to have the same sex drive :)
>>
>>16767795

she is probably getting it somwhere else.
>>
>>16767795
ilke, not at ALL? have you talked to her about this, cause no sex whatsoever is a huge issue and probably means there are other problems too
>>
In those seven years have you never talked about this?
>>
>>16767827

Yeah all the time, it usually ends the same way. She confesses that frankly she just doesn't really like sex and says she feels really guilty about it. The thing is I know that things like >>16767812 aren't the problem.

The problem is that we are emotionally attuned with one another to the fullest extent. I see in her everything that is the future but then there's this. I love sex and she is completely indifferent and the only reason it's driving me mad is because I love her so much so the answer, in this case, isn't just to dump her...
>>
>>16767761
Couples therapy - it's not just for old marrieds. Find out why sex doesn't work and help her realize how important it is.
>>
>>16767847
Agreed anon. She had enough time to come to peave with her sexuality. Seems like she can't figure things out on her own. She - or both of you need therapy.
>>
>>16767842
I have this same problem with my gf of 3 years. Unfortunately for you my gf just needed some sexual confidence which were her words. I reinforced how sexy she was by telling her exactly what I loved about her body every so often/ being more romantic about sex.

Maybe try being more/ or less gentle in the bedroom?

Btw she won't be confident if you aren't for those with more of my problem.
>>
Remember that no one is the whole package. Figure out what you value in this girl, and ask yourself if you'd trade that for someone who won't quite measure up but will at least fuck your brains out. Is that worth it?

It sounds like you have a lot of good shit going on with this girl. Consider going to couples/sex therapy, maybe discuss an open relationship, etc.
Look up asexuality and consider if she fits the bill, or if there's something else going on - maybe psychological, hormonal, physical, something in your relationship, etc. Try and work out the why of it all so you can figure out your options.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.