[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Be abroad for internship > Fall in love with girl from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 47248589_f286d25e69.jpg (113KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
47248589_f286d25e69.jpg
113KB, 500x281px
> Be abroad for internship
> Fall in love with girl from the office
> Rejected first time
> Keep trying
> End up making out after a night dancing and drinking
> She still doesn't want to do more
> Hang out some more, end up making out again
> She still says I shouldn't have any expectations
> Decide to tell her in a very romantic way how I feel about her (the last night before I leave)
> Invited at her place
> Start making out
> She wants more
> I'm too nervous at this point, can't get a proper erection
> Spend a nice night anyway, cuddling and masturbating each other
> Leave the country next morning feeling kinda like a piece of shit

> Keep in contact after leaving, dealing with serious depression for having wasted my only opportunity
> Decide to visit her in two months for the weekend
> She lets me stay at her place
> Start gaining confidence after the first night together
> Start serious sex the next day
> Have a talk about relationship, she still says she's not in love as I am
> Spend last wonderful night together after making love for 2 hours and cumming in her (never tried it before, felt so freaking good).
> Leave again

What do I do bros? Should I let go? I'm fucking crazy in love
Additional info: I'm 28, she's 31. I'm about to finish my master in 4 months and then try to get the job there back.
>>
>>16767650
you can always keep trying
but she has made it very clear that she isn't in love with you.
so maybe you should stop wasting your energy on getting her.
>>
she is not in love with you, deal with it, keep her as fuck buddy or move on, there's no happy ending for you in this situation.
>>
>>16767668
>>16767666

OP here
I think you're right gentlemen. I really did everything I could to get her, just hope we can fuck some other time at this point.

I figured I would have been satisfied after fucking her brains out, but it is never like that, I'm just in love.
>>
>>16767680

it sucks, but it is just how life works, hope you can handle this well.
>>
>>16767650
Damn bro that's harsh. been there done that. whiskey (or nervous) dick sucks
>>
>>16767707

Sucks bad man.
Although I think it was a matter of feeling accepted as I am, once we got the chance to be in bed some more times and get to know how we like things it was much easier.

I would like to be the guy who can fuck whoever whenever they feel like, but looks like I'm not. :/
>>
>>16767717
yea same here senpai, I can't fuck if there's no attachment
>>
OP here.

Last question: would it be a bad idea to give her something for her birthday?
>>
>>16767757

Wht not?
>>
>>16767650
> cumming in her

Did you use a condom?
>>
You can have fun with this girl but be serious, you're not going to make it with her. You live countries away, she's older, you're a cry baby. She is probably pitty fucking you at this point.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.