[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So tonight I tried having sex with my girlfriend and it didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (279KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279KB, 1080x1920px
So tonight I tried having sex with my girlfriend and it didn't go as planned.
>start making out
>she starts jerking me off and its going great so far
>I start eating her out and she says she wants sex
>I grab the condom and she tries to put it in but I go soft right away
After a couple more tries we finally stop and I could tell she was a little upset

What can I do to calm my nerves? She's not a virgin and I am so I'm worried I might not be good enough
>>
>>16766827
lol limp dick

She'll cheat on you, break up now and play Warcraft for the next 50 years bro. Save yourself the fuckin trouble.
>>
>>16766827

It happens, especially when you're new to sex.

It's not your fault, it's not her fault, just keep at it.
>>
>>16766954
How can I stop being so nervous?
>>
>>16767020

Focus on enjoying the experience of the moment. Don't think you need to do anything specific, just go with the flow. This is easier to do when you trust your partner not to panic if things don't go exactly to plan. Also consider putting the condom on yourself next time.
>>
>>16766827
Man I've never had this issue...ever. I wonder how it must feel for your insecurity and anxiety to overpower your instinctual lust for sex.
>>
>>1676702
I've had the same problem before, and I'm by no means a virgin. It's a circular problem because once it happens you're then worrying about it which in turn stops it getting hard. Just try to relax, don't think about it and take slow deep breaths while focusing on the pleasure. Get your girl to put the condom on while you lay back and think about fucking her.
>>
First time I tried having sex first that happened, then forced it and when finally got the condom on, it broke.

First times can suck, it's alright. Try again, and communicate to her that it's not her, because girls will take it personal, as in, she'll think it's her not being hot enough for you to keep the hardon up.
>>
She should be a little more patient with you since you're a virgin. You just need to relax. Tell her to chill out and spoon for a while.

>>16767142
It's easy to find out, just be a shy virgin or get emasculated by your parents for fifteen years, worked for me. Have to explain to every woman I'm with that I'm almost certainly not going to get hard the first time we try to have sex, and that it isn't because I'm not attracted to them. Totally normal after that.
>>
Been there, done that OP.

It's all anxiety. I get the same kind when I'm in a bathroom with other people. I can't pee around people I don't know, and I can't stay hard for girls I'm not familiar with either.

Strangest part is it's not like I'm ashamed of my dick or anything. It's an average sized, average looking penis. But for some reason it just fails when I need it to work
>>
It's ok OP. Every guy has had trouble getting/staying hard in their life, including me. It's ok man.
First off, tell her she's gorgeous and it's not her. Make sure you tell her that you're just nervous.
Have you masturbated with her in the room? Has she put a condom on you before? Have you put a condom on before?
Also, try smoking a bowl to calm your nerves.
You got this OP!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.