[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should you take responsibility and admit to something you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: W_2013_306.jpg (726KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
W_2013_306.jpg
726KB, 2560x1440px
Should you take responsibility and admit to something you've done if it is fairly bad? I feel it's the right thing to do but I'm scared. I wouldn't last in jail, they'd kill me instantly. I want to redeem myself but..
>>
>>16766662
What was it? Were their victims? Could you make things right and dodge karma? I need details, however vague
>>
File: 2189.confesion.jpg (36KB, 450x281px) Image search: [Google]
2189.confesion.jpg
36KB, 450x281px
>>16766662
Pic related
>>
Depends.
>>
>>16766714
Groping and doing weird things with a 4 year old girl.
>>
>>16766727
Kill yourself. You'll never be able to forgive yourself or own up to it.
>>
>>16766727
Damn son, well. You should at least seek mental help. I mean you know what you did was wrong and if you don't intend to do it again and there was no permanent damage go get help. For the good of yourself and those around you. Yeah prison will not be kind to you which is the only reason I won't tell you to turn yourself in.
>>
>>16766735
>and there was no permanent damage
unfuckinglikely

op is scumshit
>>
File: 1448317130559.png (56KB, 339x298px) Image search: [Google]
1448317130559.png
56KB, 339x298px
>>16766727
Off yourself

>>16766715
That reminds me though, what are priests supposed to do if someone confesses to a highly illegal act like in this case?
>>
>>16766727
Specifically what weird things? You cant just stop at groping and leave things up in the air and expect a good answer.
>>
>>16767094
Used to be they'd give you a decent penance. Now I think they're bound by law to report. Some may not, but God will know your sin. Your penance will not be the usual our fathers and hail marys.
>>
>>16766727
I was gonna say jail actually isn't that bad, but for you it would be. Sure there's the occasional fight but in your case you'd be a pariah with no clique so you'd be constantly getting fucked with on a weekly basis if not daily. You would deserve every second of it. There's a special place in Hell for scum like you. It's just all kinds of fucked up to take advantage of a little kid.

If this isn't bait. You're a horrible human being and whether you get what's coming to you now or later. You will eventually reap what you have sown.
>>
>>16766731
>>16767031
>>16767094
>>16767148
>>16767198

This is why you should not talk to anyone about this ever. Just run, never go back. Once people know you're never going to be seen by anyone as a human being again. Find a new niche, never do that shit again and try to redeem yourself through a life of positive action.
>>
>>16767148
Just grabbing her butt and kissing her .
>>
>>16767215
But OP likes to tell people, that's why he posts here every week.
>>
>>16766727
Just know that you're disgusting and live with it. Don't do it again and you'll be fine
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.