[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it called when you have a female friend in your life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1u7p.jpg (37KB, 450x311px) Image search: [Google]
1u7p.jpg
37KB, 450x311px
What is it called when you have a female friend in your life that has rebuffed your romantic advances, stays friends with you, but continues to be jealous and bitter when you show attention to or hang out with other girls?

All the meanwhile, she's been on dates and hooked up with guys, even before our little falling out, and I didn't even bat an eye.

I'm not interested her at all at this point. She blew up at me after I went on a date with a girl she didn't like, then heartfealtly apologized 6 months later, and I accepted.

I don't understand the psychology.
>>
She wants you to continue to desire her.
>>
She wants to have her cake and eat it too.
>>
>>16766577
>>16766584
>>16766577
OP here.

Even after making up, she still acts very passive aggressively if I so much as have a picture of me hanging out with another girl on facebook or snapchat story.

If there was some kind of romantic relationship; I would get it. We never even hooked up or kissed or anything, so I don't get it.
>>
>>16766591
Did you listen to what they said?

She doesn't like you but she wants the validation of being liked. These people are usually cancer and need to be eradicated, she's not a real friend. She sees you as an accessory to her life and not an individual, and wouldn't be happy for you if you had a girlfriend. So why bother?
>>
File: problem-solved.jpg (35KB, 540x492px) Image search: [Google]
problem-solved.jpg
35KB, 540x492px
>>16766577
This, I suspect.

Pop culture name for this is 'emotional tampon.' But it's hard to say without more information. Once you understand that 90% of communication is nonverbal for women, that actions and decisions speak more honestly rather than her words, you'll have an easier time understanding.

Men have an advantage here- we speak to pass information. Women speak to convey subtext, relying on nonverbal cues more than men.
>>
>>16766591
Piggybacking off of that, almost all of our communication is facilitated by her. Like she'll randomly reach out and want to talk to me and then just go dark. I never follow up because I don't trust her after her first blow-up, but I don't want to cause any more drama. i'd rather just have her fade away.
>>
>>16766568
That's why guys should never be that close to female friends. If she doesn't cause drama with you she for sure will try and interfere and cause drama with any relationship you try to have.
>>
>>16766568
It's called being a bitch. You need to either have a stern conversation with her to make her stop or just leave her. Most likely, you'll try the first thing, fail because she's such a bitch, and then do the second thing.
>>
So basically, you got into her friendzone, gave up with trying to get on her after a while and still talk to her? Why bother? Why do you even care what she thinks? Just cut that shit off, man.
>>
>>16766568

She is not a good person. You should not have her in your life.
>>
If she's manipulating you with references to or actions from a relationship without dating you, it's "the friendzone."
>>
she's an orbital forcer, i.e. she's specifically trying to keep you in orbit around her for the attention
>>
>>16766568
She wants a real love life and gets crabby once you have a bit of romance with another girl.
>>
>>16767071
Is it the friendzone if the male friend is not interested though?
>>
>>16768006

It's an attempt at the friendzone.

Basically she wants you to want her, even though she don't want you because it makes her feel good about herself without givin' a rats arse about how you feel.
>>
>>16768010

This. Fuck this chick. She's not your mother, for fuck sake.
>>
I'd say she is interested, personally I'm not bothered by my male friends dating other women unless I think they're harmful. It may be that she has a fear of commitment, or didn't trust your advances, she may be afraid to be hurt. There's definately a chance that she IS interested romantically, so I'd check it out for certain before hurting her with your dates
>>
>>16768021
I've made advances toward her twice (three times if you count once while drunk) during our friendship and was rebuffed at every attempt. Last attempt was about 2 years ago, so I stopped
>>
Sometimes these moves are not clear. Ask her straight up if she is interested in you romantically? If she says no, then you can ask her why she has a problem with you dating other women. I was seeing by his guy who was a great friend and fell for him and we made moves on each other, then he sort of backed right off even after I stopped seeing anyone else, yet he would comment that he had found out I had seen someone else but it was because I thought he wasn't really interested and would rather have been with him all along, anyway after everything he didn't even want to be my friend. I said I wanted to be his but would always rather have been sharing a bed!
>>
And I haven't seen anyone else for a long time because I'm hung up on hi. And I hate him being with anyone else, it's unbearably painful
>>
These are the species called "whores". Had seen a lot of them. Found a way to get around.
-> Ignore. Don't bother even talking if possible. Behave as if she's not even around.

Works good for me to rise the boiling points
>>
Women are not just whores, you degenerate! Acting as if they don't exist is very hurtful, and you know this because you choose to be a horrible person, I would avoid someone doing that in future
>>
>>16768079

He's refering to this one in particular, I guess - I'll bet he's right too. "Whore" is a shitty word, but at very least, she's terribly selfish.
>>
>>16768079
Oh really? And butting in everything we do is fair enough? Acting as if we are not that important but still being jealous of us when we are trying to hook up on someone is bearable?

If I was a monarch, I'd have killed them.
>>
Yet we don't have the full story, how obvious were the moves? She obviously cares about his relationships for a reason, if he asked her what the problem was, he would have the answer I'm sure
>>
>>16768098

I'm assuming that OP actually asked her out in multiple occasions. The entire thread goes out of the window if by "romantic advances" he means that he winked to her once.
>>
Shes a typical cunt, she just likes your attention.
Stop being a beta cuck and ditch her.
I mean if you are not interested in sex and shes a shit friend why put up with her shit?
Ditch and find another girl who will love you back or some decent female friends, they are not hard to find.
>>
>>16766568
Best solution is to be direct. Next time she's wierd about you dating, call her out on it. Tell her either she wants to date you or she's gonna be happy when you date other people - if not she can GTFO your life.

(Be a little more polite than that though)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.