[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are these lines under my eyes?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 16

i really dont know if this question is stupid or not, whatever, roast me. actually please dont... but seriously what are these? ive had them for a long time, and im only 18. please.

ps i know my hair looks bad too so dont roast me for that either
>>
>>16766543
WOW YOUR HAIR REALLY DOES LOOK BAD, I WAS TOTALLY GOING TO COMMENT ON THAT AND NOT THE BAGS UNDER YOUR EYES YOU GOT FROM SLEEP DEPREIVATION
>>
File: 12.jpg (62KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
62KB, 540x960px
pic 2, several months ago
>>
>>16766545
sleep deprivation. thats what i thought too but, most of the time i sleep pretty normal, i think... i am always tired though... so i dont know. it seems like i usually get at LEAST 8 hours of sleep.

oh, and i forgot to ask. how the FUCK do i get rid of them?
>>
>>16766545
also i know youre all strangers on this website but so i dont tarnish my imaginary reputation i want to clarify, my hair looks bad cause i need a shower but ive been obsessing over this eye thing so i felt a burning need to ask 4chan about it. what im saying is my hair is usually not bad, okay : ( i promise
>>
>>16766562
>>16766554
Dude, I was kidding, no one cares about your hair.
>>
>>16766602
yeah i know im the only one who cares, i only said that to make my self feel better

ps nice 666
>>
>>16766543
>>16766546
are you MtF?

Also, you need to drink more water.
>>
I'm an 18 year okd guy with the same thing. Is it unattractive? I kind of like it
>>
hi wanna be friends I like your hair
>>
>>16766616
does mtf mean male to female? : / do i really look that much like a tranny? youre not the first person who has said something like this, i should kill myself

>>16766633
i kind of like it too but i want to be an actress so i think i need to fix it
>>
>>16766543
Sleep more and your hair looks fine, you need a self-esteem boost more than anything.
>>
Looks like it's just the transition from the fleshyness of your eyesocket to the firmness of your cheek bones.
Everyone has 'bags' under their eyes to some extent unless being gorgeous is their job or hobby, it's normal.
>>
>>16766647
> wanna kill myzelf trannie

> wanna be an actress

Kekaroo
>>
>>16766647
Oh, have fun being judged by society. I suppose it's nothing pounds of make up couldn't fix, but that's gross imo. I'm a guy so I can pass with looking sleep deprived I guess
>>
>>16766643
thanks ill be ur friend

>>16766654
i have npd (narcissism) so i regularly fluctuate between extreme self love and extreme self hate and also my hair does not usually look like that just to clarify again it is usually much better i swear

>>16766655
i never see anyone with anything like mine, and looking good WILL be my job cause i want to act

>>16766661
SHUT UP NOW
>>
>>16766647
>youre not the first person who has said something like this.
Well it depends on whether the person made the comment in real life or after seeing a picture of you. I work as a photag, and I gotta tell you, you're far from being photogenic so it could just be that you look manish in pictures but a lot more feminine IRL.

I wouldn't worry too much about it though, since your femininity can be shown easily once you learn how to apply make up.
>>
>>16766674
skype?
>>
>>16766674
I don't recommend being anyone's friend on an anonymous image board, good luck. Anyway have you considered getting help for your narcissistic situation?
>>
tear troughs
>>
>>16766672
i think i make the sleep deprived look work pretty well actually

>>16766676
no one has ever said it irl... but that coild be because people never say anything like that irl unless theyre a bully or something. maybe i am just unphotogenic but also these are bad pictures of me because theyre the only ones i could find that show the bag line things, there are better ones... idk whatever though

>>16766684
IF U WANT ME TELL ME URS

>>16766690
im currently receiving "help" and im on mood stabilizers that work very well (lamictal)
>>
>>16766674
>i have npd (narcissism) so i regularly fluctuate between extreme self love and extreme self hate and also my hair does not usually look like that just to clarify again it is usually much better i swear
ah, now the existence of this thread makes sense
>>
>>16766699
Alright, just try to sleep better keep on your meds etc. I think you look fine imo. Don't worry about it
>>
>>16766722
god ur right fuck

>>16766723
thank u bro man
>>
>>16766543
where u from
>>
>>16766738
ive lived a ton of places but, mostly i grew up in kansas city, mo
>>
Pictures are all about lighting and angles. Don't worry so much if someone says you look man-ish, from another angle you could look great.
>>
What's your diet like? Also, how much sleep do you get each night?
I was an alcoholic for 9 years. I had lines/spots that were similar to yours.
I quit drinking and gave up fast food. I stuck mostly to a fruit/veggie diet w/ some meats. Drank a good 6 cups of water daily.
My skin has never been healthier! I'm a guy and frequently get asked by females why my skin looks so nice. Try it out :D
Do you drink a lot of caffeine and/or coffee? If so, try to gradually ease off it.

P.S. You're actually pretty cute!
>>
Literally just eye bags. Try a skin forum dumpis.

r/skincareaddiction is decent at helping

inb4 plebbit
>>
>>16766543
>>16766546

Who cares, I would still stick my dick in you
>>
If it is something to do with sleep deprivation i.e. you always feel tired, you could have sleep apnea or a sleep disorder. Other than that, you could squint a lot without realizing. *soo helpful.
>>
>>16766815
Damn, fool. You got some low ass mother fucking standards. That's like dragging your dick through glass.
>>
>>16766904
She is actually not that bad in the second pic and I could see how she might be cute sucking my dick in the first pic.

BTW I am autistic, I have no fucking standards. I will fuck someone with AIDs if they were willing to show me affection.
>>
File: 1454276785085.jpg (90KB, 599x717px) Image search: [Google]
1454276785085.jpg
90KB, 599x717px
>>
You're adorable. Sorry I can't help with your problem.
>>
>>16766775
diet: well, i guess i eat healthy, no junk
sleep: idk i think its pretty normal like at least 8 hrs a night but i always feel tired
i do drink a lot of coffee but i never heard of that causing any problem like this....... i should drink more water thogh & thanks a lot : )

>>16766892
whoa does squinting cause this? i actually do ...

>>16766904
ugh really? i dont look that bad shut the hell up
>>
File: 1454276665663.jpg (97KB, 606x960px) Image search: [Google]
1454276665663.jpg
97KB, 606x960px
>>
>>16766916
yeah like i said previously, theyre just not good pictures of me seriously i just wanted pics that showed the lines im really not bad looking

>>16766922
thank u a lot
>>
use some hydrocortizone, get more sleep, eat less salt
>>
Show some true Sayain Pride!
>>
eat better, try some hyrdocortizone on the bags, get more sleep
>>
>>16766944
Why did you reply to me?

1. I just make sexually inappropriate comments about your appearance
2. I tell you that I'd fuck someone with AIDs
3. I am being a general troll

Jesus woman get some fucking self respect, I really am autistic but I just totally fuckin trolled this joint and you fucking replied. Honestly troll aside, I think you care WAY to much over what other people think. If someone loves you, they won't care if you have lines under your eyes. Don't try and defend your appearance, you come across insecure this way and don't fucking reply to someone who treats you like a sex object. I mean Jesus titty fucking Christ, I am having to break of my trolling to lecture you.
>>
File: 1454033187945.png (499KB, 617x791px) Image search: [Google]
1454033187945.png
499KB, 617x791px
Women are self destructive by nature, we should have never allowed them to vote. Let's break the curse and take our countries back!
>>
>>16766984
shut up autist i already went over this caring what others think and insecurity thing if you read the thread. i know that you are a dumb autistic troll, GREAT JOB *applauds*
>>
File: 1452665433824.jpg (773KB, 740x1379px) Image search: [Google]
1452665433824.jpg
773KB, 740x1379px
>>
I got the same problem. Not enuff water/sleep.
Also. Youre a 7/10.
>>
File: 1452316841039.jpg (70KB, 526x443px) Image search: [Google]
1452316841039.jpg
70KB, 526x443px
>>
>>16767032
nice thanks : )
>>
>>16766674
You don't have to be gorgeous to be an actress.

>Maggie Gyllenhaal
>Peggy from mad men
>even the Queen of acting, Meryl Streep looks pretty unremarkable to me.

Basically what I'm saying is do you, hun. And use your knowledge of the full spectrum of emotion to your advantage and you'll do great.
>>
File: IMG_0048.jpg (695KB, 1000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.jpg
695KB, 1000x4500px
>>
>>16767010
>applauds
Thank you, thank you very much

Judging from the insecurity you have shown at this point, I bet I could still fuck you lol
>>
>>16767046
Mhmm. Try not to let them get to you.
>>
File: 1453628289414.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1453628289414.gif
1MB, 400x225px
http://dailykenn.blogspot.com/2012/11/stuff-white-people-invented.html
>>
>>16766543
Sleep. Just sleep.
>>
>>16767055
i know, i agree. i always think about this, using my weird looks to my advantage.

>>16767067
no actually i have pretty high standards no one is good enough for me i am pretty much disgusted by everyone and i assume youre most likely extra disgusting hehe u poor thing

>>16767100
my new life plan: sleep, drink water, repeat
>>
File: Raphael_-_Ezekiel's_Vision.jpg (238KB, 800x1111px) Image search: [Google]
Raphael_-_Ezekiel's_Vision.jpg
238KB, 800x1111px
Why is God white? How are we such an awesome, beautiful race? Hair like the sun, skin like the clouds, eyes like the forests, oceans, and raw earth.
>>
>>16767114
>i assume youre most likely extra disgusting

See unlike you I don't give a fuck what other people think which is why I make a good troll. However, I am actually quite successful autism aside. I have a job, I go to school and I even have a girlfriend so I wouldn't fuck your skinny bitch ass even if you wanted to.

You don't look like a transvestite, you need to apply your high standards to what people thing too. If its not based in reality than tell that person to fuck off. Honest not a trolling opinion again, I wouldn't sleep with you but your not bad looking. Just have more confidence, also have you tried going to a dermatologist? They make be able to prescribe something for your face I don't know.
>>
>>16767163
ugh. look, i already explained this

>i have npd (narcissism) so i regularly fluctuate between extreme self love and extreme self hate

i dont need your advice. sometimes my confidence is through the god damn roof, im mentally ill. oh and,

>skinny
>>
>>16766543
Your fuxking cute do you have a kik
>>
>>16767211
>im mentally ill

You know whats good for mental illness? My cock.

LOL alright I'll stop trolling, I am tired anyway, goodnight bitch.
>>
>>16767259
he he thanks but no i do not

>>16767271
goodnight autistic fail troll man
>>
>>16766543
I have them too. Stress and lack of sleep.

Working out gets rid of them for me
>>
>>16766933

Ya coffee really dehydrates you. Skin is a clear indicator of how hydrated a person keeps their body.

Sleep, eat healthy and stay hydrated
You'll get even cuter!
Also, stay away from covering yourself with make-up. The less, the better. You're beautiful!
Cheers!
>>
I have them always, I'm pretty sure it's just deformation from your cheekbones, OP.
>>
>>16766554
Length of sleep means nothing. If your quality of sleep is shit, a billion hours of sleeping won't get rid of those.
>>
Don't worry, if you make it as an actress there'll be some pros to cover it.

But you know there are millions of girls with average look so I'm not sure how you can really use that as an advantage.
"Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peggy from mad men" at least have a feminine face. I also wondered if you were a tranny after seeing your 2nd pic.

But the worse is that you're more than certainly considering your acting skills way higher than they really are.
I guess you think you're above practice or taking courses nice you're narcissic.

Delusional chicks are the funniest, their moodswings due to the ego trying to balance itself is so hilarious. Good luck :^)
>>
>>16767297
So if you live in a humid area like Miami you'll look better then if you live in snow and cold
>>
OP is like 3/10. Do some sports, OP
>>
>>16767297
>average at best girl makes sad puppy face with carefully chosen angle
>whiteknight makes sure to call her cute as often as possible
>>
>>16767294
>>16767297
nice thank you : )

>>16767302
yeah that makes sense youre right damn

>>16767318
ugh, fuck off man

>average look
i dont look that average i think im pretty different looking

>"Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peggy from mad men" at least have a feminine face
yeah, so does like every actress, that makes me look even less average (by that i dont mean below average, just more different to be clear) and honestly i really dont see how i look that much like a tranny, maybe a little andro but not like i should be a dude or anything wtf.

>you're more than certainly considering your acting skills way higher than they really are
>you think you're above practice or taking courses

both bullshit. i didnt indicate either of these things. i am naturally talented, but i work at it all the time and have taken several classes and plan to take many more.

>>16767361
shut your fucking ass its just a normal face, and the angle is like that because its the only one i could get to show the lines with the lighting in my bathroom god damn it

>>16767356
you shut up too
>>
>>16767366
>I'm narcissic
>I'm naturally talented
You see the problem ?

>everyone that doesn't agree is stupid and should shut up

I can already hear you in 5 years when your "acting career" is still nonexistant and you'll blame people and society for not realising how talented and original you are.

Make sure you post at american hours if you want only praise. We euros don't think any girl that isn't overweight is hot and actually have some standards.

Your first pic isn't natural, you made tons of selfies and chose the one you liked the most, it's not the face and expression you have during the day.
>>
Try eating pineapple and watermelon a few times each week. It'll help keep you hydrated. Also, just google fruits and veggies that are best for skin =)
>>
>>16767389
i can be narcissistic and naturally talented at the same time, and it doesnt mean i wont practice and do all the work required to be successful. you really dont know shit about me, my personality or my acting ability. i didnt come here for praise, i came for advice on the lines under my eyes which i didnt know were just bags from sleep/dehydration/whatever, i got the advice i needed so whatever im just hanging around now for the drama that i inevitably started by posting anything on this godforsaken website. no i didnt make "tons of selfies," i took just a few trying to get one that shows my god fucking damn eye bags the most clearly, because they dont usually show in pictures at all. and yeah, im sure i do have this facial expression at some point during the day, i have tons of facial expressions during the day. i really wasnt paying as much attention to it as you think i was. you really dont know anything, fuck off.
>>
>>16767395
holy shit youre right i never eat fruit oh my god. im going to the grocery store tomorrow holy fuck, its just so expensive tho, you know? : /
>>
>>16766543
Get off of 4chan, go to sleep, and never come back.
You are in no way enhancing your life by being here, and this place will bully your world view into some shitty grey version of what it once was.
Start lifting, get some normie friends, and never come back.
I can tell you've only visited a few times, let's keep it that way.
Your eyes will stay like that until you get rid of stress and sleep well, this website will keep you up all night and highlight the worst parts of the world for you to rage at.
Nobody gives a fuck about your hair.
>>
>>16767420
ive been here a long time actually jackass. i know theres a lot of shit on this site, but sometimes its actually useful and informative. 4chan doesnt cause me to stay up all night, thats just a habit i fall into on my own, its not like this is all i do but im not some naive new kid either god damn.
>>
>>16767405
The one thing I know about acting is that to be successful you need to believe in the bullshit you say like it's the truth and coming from deep inside. Just like good liars.

You seem sincere so I'll give you that.

>>16767420
shhh I'm having fun there.
>>
be nice to average looking girl-chan. Ridicule her for her inability to google or smile, not her average looks.
>>
>>16767432
there are many ways to be successful at acting, its not an exact science. the one thing i have trouble with however is the whole crying on cue thing. i feel very little genuine emotion about almost anything, and all emotion can be quite easily faked, except for actual crying with actual tears which is harder, because you have to actually feel something. there are other tricks to it though.

>>16767440
i can smile, and i always tried googling this shit and got nothing helpful
>>
Anyone ever have a panic attack but scared? My roommate started screaming absolutely terrified after a pet ran into the room scared. She lost control of her body when I tried to calm her and pushed me away in fear, still screaming. 20 seconds or so and it stopped. She says it was uncontrollable fear, no hallucinations.
>>
>>16767467
lol
>>
>>16767448
There are tons of tricks to cry on cue that do not rely on emotion like starring into a bright light. Its weird at first but you should be able to pick it up easily.
>>
File: 1444399972656-1.jpg (53KB, 210x289px) Image search: [Google]
1444399972656-1.jpg
53KB, 210x289px
>>
>>16766543

Genetic

Not sleeping makes it worse

Let me guess you have no fat in the skin under your eyes right or very little?

Nothing you can do cept fillers, injections and the sort
>>
>>16766543
They're called facial features.
Theyre a visual signal in a set of other features that signals to other humans your identity.

I have never in my life seen someone self conscious about that particular feature.

You are so obsessed with your appearance you are actually beyond helping.

Please read this over and over again, then think about it every day for 5 years straight and maybe we can break it...

Also stop watching TV ffs
>>
OP looks pretty to me, and I say this as a married dude who's not looking for a piece on the side. She just is.

fwiw I have those lines on my face and I would agree with others here that drinking more liquids (water esp.) and sleeping a little more regularly would help. I do neither of these things because I've lost control of my life and all I do is game, write, and put together computers while living with a wife and son who somehow accept that in me.
>>
>>16766647
>do i really look that much like a tranny?

This site is legit gay, so I wouldn't put much stock into it.
>>
File: grid-cell-31563-1408125366-13.jpg (169KB, 625x823px) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-31563-1408125366-13.jpg
169KB, 625x823px
Some people just have those. It doesn't have anything to do with age or lack of sleep or dehydration. It's just what your face looks like. Get used to it.
>>
>>16768143
I hope you don't think pic is related to what you're saying.
>>
bags
>>
>>16768121
>>16768131
thanks bros
>>
>>16766616
>>16766615
Ehh, the stench of insecurity is strong here.

But damn, you remind of my friend Karen, i miss her, id oughta reconnect. she was as sweet and nice as a butterfly
>>
>>16766543
Are you mtf trans by any chance? I have a buddy who is too although he's on hormones so he looks slightly more feminine than you but you definitely look great for mtf. How long ago did you make the transition?
>>
>>16766543
If you really care just get some good primer + foundation, it should be easy to cover up
>>
>>16766543

Welcome to my world op I had the same shit since a baby

Makes you look old and tired after 20

Literally no fat under the eyes right? It will wrinkle easily no matter what

Nothing but fillers and fat grafts will hide it bar glasses

I use glasses to conceal mine gl
>>
Some people have them and they are not caused by sleep deprivation.

Dont worry, they look cute/hot
>>
>>16767467
happen to me and my mom

exponential.
she was spooked shitless and screamed, i got spooked she was spooked, she got even more spooked thinking something was on her now that im looking at her weird, I got even more spooked when she ran at me trying to get away from whatever I "saw", now were both terrified for different irrational reasons.

first time ive experienced fight or flight, terrifying.
>>
>>16766543
Jessica??
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 200x211px
>>16766543
Not going to white knight you on this but here's the basic facts of what to do
Drink more water
Eat more natural foods
SLEEP
Destress a few times a week
More protein for your hair
Get some fresh air every once and a while
That's all OP good luck
>>
>>16768497
oh my god fucking die i dont look like a tranny kill yourself

>>16768459
seriously i explained the insecurity thing 100 times and why would i not feel a little insecure when everyones saying i look like a tranny

>>16768506
makeup doesnt really do anything i guess im just using shitty products though possibly

>>16768537
thanks tee hee

>>16768571
no sorry

>>16768847
i didnt ask for a white knight so okay
>>
>>16766543
end oyur life ugly tranny
>>
>>16768984
even if i did look like a tranny (i dont) its not a reason to end my life, and youre clearly a worthless member of society if you choose to spend your time making comments like that anyway so how about you end yours scum of the earth
>>
File: GTA Online.png (181KB, 478x328px) Image search: [Google]
GTA Online.png
181KB, 478x328px
I have no idea what happened to this thread so I'm just going to reply to the OP.

Those lines come from sulking all the time, to put it simply. Letting your face hang allows them to form, and while they're not permanent they'll stay there as long as you continue to look like a sourpuss. Relax your face, but don't let it hang; they aren't kidding when they say it takes more muscles to frown than smile, and frowning so reflexively is the cause of those lines.

That being said, the lines aren't particularly noticeable and they don't detract from your overall look.
>>
>>16769068
thanks man

what happened to the thread: i get extra harsh judgement/criticism because im a girl, thats simply just how it is here unfortunately but whatever though
>>
>>16769086

Welcome to being a girl on the internet, you're bound to draw in attention good and bad. Just don't respond to any of it.
>>
>>16769094
yep lol i know
>>
>>16769086
>Extra harsh criticism because I'm a girl
Hahahahahahahaha

Oh sweetie. You're precious. You think the shit you get is even a quarter as bad as the shit a guy gets? Men are held at such a higher standard than you. Kindly fuck off.
>>
this is a bait thread if i've ever seen one

lol at people just randomly throwing compliments "im a married guy but op is pretty" "those lines can be cute/hot" what the actual fuck

is this some kind of meta joke
>>
It doesn't look like anything out of the ordinary. And what's wrong with your hair?
>>
File: oyvey.jpg (120KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.jpg
120KB, 540x960px
>>16766543
dont hit on my silly goyim
>>
>>16766543
not enough sleep.
if you are getting the sleep, try and improve the quality. if it doesnt work and you are still tired all the time, maybe go to a sleep-lab and get checked.
friend of mine was always tired and falling asleep randomly, turns out she had some weird spasms in her sleep that stopped her from going into REM phase.
>>
>>16766543
not sure what those are, seen them before but uncertain of their cause
either way, its objectively not a big deal. youre reasonably cute, i wouldnt be deterred
>>
>>16766543
Pfff wait until you hit 30
>>
>>16769223
Reverse trolling the OP desu
>>
>>16769223
I always thought eye circles were attractive depending on skin tone/bone structure

Dat heroin chic
>>
>>16769206
youre a literal retard if u think this is true you poor delusional piece of shit

>>16769227
i needed to wash it thats all

>>16769223
no shut the fuck up just stop all i had was a simple question and i came to an advice board for advice which i think is perfectly acceptable

>>16769236
thank u
>>
>>16769206
>>16769498
alright i want to clarify here, im not disagreeing that men are held to a higher standard. they are expected to do much greater things, so more often than not they do. women generally dont do shit because theyre not expected to. theyre basically expected just to look good and be nice/pleasant. so they get no respect right off the bat even if they are a rare exception that is actually a decent productive member of society. and i dont blame people who dont respect women, because i myself agree that most of them are worthless vapid and boring individuals
>>
>>16769498
Have you thought about going to doctor or dermatologist?
>>
>>16769516
yes i just dont have the money right now so thats a ways away
>>
>>16769527
Ah, American medical system I guess?
To be honest I wouldn't worry about it too much, you look perfectly fine to me.
>>
>>16769536
yeah its shitty i can never get good health care & thank ya
>>
>>16766543
It's the profile of your cheekbone. Generally develops into a deep wrinkle in many old men. Maybe you could do some face excercises to buff up the muscle and fill it up. I wouldn't bother desu.
>>
>>16766904
stfu nigger, I would bang her as well. First pic looks fucked because of perspective distortion IMO
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.