[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with never being able to be taken seriously due

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: justgiveup.jpg (78KB, 630x408px) Image search: [Google]
justgiveup.jpg
78KB, 630x408px
How do you deal with never being able to be taken seriously due to your appearance?

How do you deal with having people constantly pointing out how ugly you are on a daily basis?

How do you deal with going though the efforts to learn new talents, join new hobbies and do all that "better yourself" shit only find it all pointless because at the end of the day you're disgusting to the eye?

How do you deal with knowing that some people don't even acknowledge you because of how ugly you are?

How do you deal with falling for the "workout, it'll help" meme when it did absolutely nothing at all?

How do you deal with being called a 14 year old when you're 21, 5'11" (Yeah, I know it's not that tall) and you have a deep voice?

How do you deal with girls STILL laughing at you and calling you ugly when you're only just trying to talk to them?

How do you deal with being "an entitled fuck" when even the ugliest of girls put you down the same way because you are just that undesirable?

How do you deal with being ugly?

For the majority of my life I couldn't care less about relationships, I mean, the thought of them were nice but I was pretty much preoccupied with school, playing piano, drawing and skating with friends. Now that I'm 21 I'd like to be in a relationship, only problem is I'm fucking ugly. What do I even do? Should I even try?
>>
>How do you deal with falling for the "workout, it'll help" meme when it did absolutely nothing at all?
You didn't lift hard enough.
>>
File: 1428344133838.png (147KB, 358x398px) Image search: [Google]
1428344133838.png
147KB, 358x398px
>>16765231

oh look this thread again. lets respond with real advice even though OP will never take it.
>>
>>16765241
What advice can you give? I've pretty much done everything I could do.
>>
>>16765268

post a pic of yourself so that we can tailor advice to you.
>>
File: getwrong.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
getwrong.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>16765277
Can't post pic at the moment, but pretend I look like this guy with a thinner body but chubbier face with cheek acne + whiteheads. Also slightly smaller chin and brown eyes.
>>
>>16765311

>cant post a pic at the moment
>but here is some really generic description of me

nope. we cant really tell you what to change if we cant actually see the issue.
>>
>>16765311
This guy isn't that bad and I find it hard to imagine faces.
>>
>>16765268
What have you done exactly? Whining on /r9k/ doesn't count.
>>
Most girls would probably look like shit without makeup, women wear makeup to hide their facial imperfections, so my advice to you is, wear makeup.
>>
>>16765365
Since I have a fat face I tried to lose some weight by exercising. I did lose weight but it did not help my face at all and plus it was pretty pointless to lose weight considering how I skate almost everyday.

When I was 15 my mom told me that I need to do things to instead of playing games so I picked up playing the piano, skating and drawing and to this day they are my favourite things to do.

I also used to be extremely shy when I was a teenager but I've grown out of it and I finally have the courage to ask out girls. But that courage is vanishing now as I find out that I am butt ugly.

Whenever see these kinds of "I'm ugly, what do?" threads I see plenty of people telling the OP to lose weight, exercise, wash your body and your face, get hobbies and gain confidence, I look at myself and wonder "I've already gotten all of this, what in the name of fuck am I doing wrong"?
>>
>>16765409
You're 21. You're still just beginning adulthood. One thing you clearly are lacking is confidence. You're being negative and whiny. Girls will for sure be able to smell your desperation from far away, and that's an instant turnoff.

Instead of wallowing in self-pity, you need to be awesome. If you're not awesome, then work on becoming just that, until you can feel it inside. Then it all comes naturally.
>>
>>16765409
You have very few options. You could get surgery, find a magic lamp that has a genie inside that'll grant three of your wishes, wear makeup, settle for a land whale, become gay, or
kill yourself.
>>
>>16765409

>16765414
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
These are the kinds of people you should never under any circumstance take advice from
>>
>>16765311
Just become a pro cs player like him and you're set
>>
There's no escape.
>>
>>16765231
In Dracula he finds the main character shaving with a mirror and proceeds to throw it out the window, calling it an accursed thing that creates vanity and revilement of one's self.

My advice to you would be to stop looking at the mirror. Start eating clean paleo. It is very difficult but your acne will disappear, your skin will glow, and your body weight will normalize.

If you have the money buy some nice clothing for yourself. No logos or words. Get a female friend with some sense if style to help you.

The way you carry yourself and imagine yourself in your mind play a huge role in how other's perceive and react to you. Use binaural beats on bandcamp.com to help change this.

If you smoke ciggarettes then please stop, how you smell greatly changes on a subconscious level how attractive you are.

Check out pheromones. Get Instant Shine or Instant Openness from Androitics Direct. It is not placebo or pseudoscience.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.