[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/ I need your help. I'm a 22 years old bisexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Hiv.png (241KB, 540x408px) Image search: [Google]
Hiv.png
241KB, 540x408px
Hello /adv/ I need your help. I'm a 22 years old bisexual male and have been diagnosed with hiv two months ago. I've done all the tests I've been requested and now I'm waiting for the results before starting treatment.

The problem is I don't know if I should tell my parents. I'm in college and live with my older brother in a city 400km far from them. They don't even know I'm bi. The only reason I woud tell them is because of hiv but I don't know if I should. I can get the medication on my own so I think is not necessary to tell them.

I welcome all kind of questions, opinions and advice.
>>
>>16764875
how many people did u have sex with?
>>
Tell your parents. They love you and they deserve to know.
>>
>>16764877
Two women and five men. None since I was diagnosed.
>>
>>16764890
I think they will suffer a lot and don't see why I should do it.
>>
>>16764900
They are your parents, they can handle it.
>>
Have you told your past partners? That's really important.
>>
Did you get side effects before you found out you hade hiv?
>>
>>16764875
>being a degenerate
>get HIV
D I V I N E J U S T I C E
>>
HIV is invisible and very treatable nowadays. Obviously not curable, but considering how hard it'd be for your parents to know, and how much it won't affect their lives at all... I'd say don't tell them. You're just putting misery into their lives without any real need for it.

Tell your future partners, of course, but not your parents. What logical advantage would there be to telling them? It's not like you're going to fuck one or both of them.
>>
>>16764919
I think they can but it won't be easy. The only reason I can think to tell them is because they are me parents. I was thinking to start treatment before telling them. I'm in no hurry.
>>
Ok, listen up OP. Don't tell your parents. Seriously. There's nothing worse than seeing their son die from a terminal disease, and knowing that they can't stop it. Don't tell anybody at all, except maybe for a few friends - it's the kind of disease that people have strong prejudices about (they will try to avoid you and think that you could infect them by coughing on them or some shit - people are retards for the most part).

Comply with your treatment, and don't have unprotected sex just because you have HIV - coming into further contact with HIV will just make your disease worse, and you could get other diseases which could kill you even faster and/or make you suffer a lot.

Now there's this idiot tripfag:
>>16764964
Any anons who have a sense of dignity, please report him. He keeps shitposting and intentionally giving misleading advice all the time. This is against this board's rules.
>>
>>16764980
>I'm in no hurry

Did you even look at the graph I posted you moron? Lmao enjoy tertiary organ failure
>>
>>16764980
DO NOT TELL THEM!
When my mother learned that I had schizophrenia, for example, she tried to kill herself. And she doesn't have a mental illness of any kind (the doctors told me). This is how parents react when they learn that their children have some debilitating/terminal disease.

Think of the impact it could have on your parents. What if they attempt suicide because of that? And for sure, they will suffer a lot for a long while.
What's better: them suffering for long years while you're dying, and suffering even more after your death, or them suffering just after your death?
>>
>>16764999
You're a moron, its how HIV works

Maybe you'd know that if you graduate highschool
>>
>>16764925
Yes I have, it was the first I did when got the results.

>>16764945
Candidiasis, crabs and genital warts.

>>16764955
That's exactly what I think.
>>
>>16764999
>>16765005
Thanks for the advice, I don't see any good in telling them.
>>
>>16765030
You're just a cornucopia of great decision making aren't you

At least you won't reproduce
>>
>>16765034
Actually I would like to have children in the future if there is a safe way.
>>
>>16765034
Lol at op blatantly ignoring this cunt yet he just keeps wasting his time bumping the topic

Time to get a job babydick
>>
>>16765049
I don't employ babydicks, sorry
>>
You should tell your parents.
It's going to be hard for them, but if you don't tell them they won't understand your reactions, your life and it will put distance between you and them.
As someone with a chronic disease, I can promise you that your life is going to be a mess for the next few months. You'll probably get depressed, or at least you'll have a hard time accepting your illness. Your love life will be very complicated, finding a partner who loves you despite of it is going to be hard, some friends will judge you, leave you, whatever.
You'll need someone to love you and be by your side no matter what. Your parents are a good option, especially if they're not asses.
>>
>>16765078
get hit by a train cunt :^)
>>
>>16765144
Unlikely since I live on the beach
>>
Of course you should tell them you fucking moron.

This is a major life change. They absolutely deserve to know. How fucking selfish are you?

"I don't want to hurt them" is a bullshit excuse. You don't want to see their reaction because it will hurt you.
>>
>>16765107
Thanks for the advice, I've a lot to consider yet.

>>16765406
I don't think I'm being selfish. If I don't tell them is because I see no good in it. Actually it's being very difficult to me not telling them.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.