[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice urgently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Ok so night before last my boyfriend told me that he is intrested in 12 to 28 year old girls and told me that if an under aged girl said she wanted to do things with him that if the settings were right that he would accept, I really love him and don't want this to destroy our relationship. I'm just so conflicted and confused, what should I do?
>>
>>16764697
uhh, so he wants to have sex with other girls? Why are you insecure about age, does it even matter? He'll proly do that without you anyhow, so either have threesome, dump him or talk it out.
>>
He's essentially admitted to being a pedophile who, under the right circumstances, would break the law.

It all depends if this is OK with you.
>>
>>16764697
So he's basically telling you outright that if he has the chance to cheat on you he'll do it. No point in talking to him about it, because he already has his mind made up, unless you're to tell him it's ok with you or it's not ok and you break up.

He's willing to have sex with someone underage is definitely something to be worried about. If it were me I'd break up with him.
>>
>>16764697

That's pretty fucked up, but shouldn't be a problem unless he's saying that in a "I want to bang other people" kind of way.

I have no idea why you'd talk about your fantasies with your girlfriend if they don't involve her - he sounds weird as fuck.
>>
>>16764697
Pro tip all guys would fuck a jailbait. Even fucking songs about it.
>>
>>16764723
In essence yes he has and I don't really know how feel about it.
>>
>>16764697
Every guy would fuck young girls, but some won't admit it.
>>
>>16764728
Thank you for your input and I really appreciate the fact that he was honest with me about it but my issue comes in as I feel any female under the age of 16 is not fully equipped to make a decision on whether or not they are ready to have sex as they do not fully understand the act it's self or the possible consequences of that choice.
>>
>>16764757
They're fully equipped after their first cycle. Just sayin
>>
>>16764757

Then that's an issue to you, ma'am, and - sure, that's say some pretty fucked up things about him. This basically boils down to whether or not knowing such thing bothers you enough to end your relationship.

If you haven't dated for long, I'd say that's a pretty big red flag.
>>
>>16764773
When I say fully equipped I mean that they do not have the knowledge of the act itself yes after their first cycle they are semi equipped it doesn't mean that they have they he knowledge of the act or the consequences of it if they are not safe.
>>
>>16764733
NAMBLA plz go thx
>>
>>16764895
>fuck young girls
>NAMBLA

pick one
>>
>>16764697

If it was a fantasy that stayed a fantasy, no problem in my opinion. No one should be regarded as a criminal for being a pedophile, it's not their fault they're attracted to underage people.

His declaration that he would be willing to act on it under the "right settings" is very worrying, though. He basically stated, sincerely, that he would be interested in raping a child. This is not something normal people do.

You know how on the news you'll see guys arrested for child molestation, and they'll interview their wives who say, "I had no idea."? Do you really want to be that wife one day? Or, perhaps, the wife who says, "Yeah, I knew he wanted to, guess he finally got around to it."?

Get out, get out now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.