[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So scared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (14KB, 400x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 400x256px
Social anxiety. But I decided I was okay to take a weight training class. Going back tomorrow and I'm so scared. It's all guys in the class and mtf me. Made a thread before but now I'm hoping someone can tell me it will be alright again. School is supposed to be a safe place, right? I'll be in a smallish room full of testosterone. We will have to interact with each other. I'm afraid a lot of them will feel weird around me and none of them will want to interact with me. Especially in front of the other men.

Tell me I can do this
>>
>>16763317
You can do this anon
>>
File: tumblr_o0vi79idSn1uqn75so1_500.png (7KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0vi79idSn1uqn75so1_500.png
7KB, 499x499px
If you are a mtf that can't pass as an actual girl, in a male dominated class filled with testosterone, you're going to get teased, bullied, and ridiculed.

You better get some thick skin, fagboy, because if you don't, you're going to get your little EDM-music loving ass ran right out of there.

This ain't no lifetime movie where you're a martyr or a hero for going. Grow the fuck up and just do your workout.
>>
>>16763333
Thank you. I really hope so. If I can manage this class I feel as though I'll be a better person.

>>16763337
Don't call me a fagboy. Do you think I'll actually be bullied? Bullying isn't supposed to happen at school. I'm really worried about the locker room too. Might not shower afterward or change or anything.
>>
>>16763369
It isn't supposed to happen at school but people do it anyway. They don't do it to hurt your feelings, or to prove a point, they do it because they want to. If they know you're a guy, and you trigger their "uncanny valley", or if they find themselves uncomfortably attracted to you, they'll tease you to distance themselves as well.

Your school may be against bullying, but it doesn't prevent it from happening. Just be prepared to shrug off anything they might do to attack your anxiety, be it somebody calling you a fagboy or just snickering and pointing.
>>
>>16763429
>If they know you're a guy, and you trigger their "uncanny valley"

First time I've seen this term being used in this context.
>>
Okay. Today's the day I guess. And then twice a week for several months :(

Help
>>
>>16764287
Listen closely. Nothing stopped you from deciding to have surgery. Or whatever it is, I'm grossly ignorant. At the end of the day, it is you and you alone who makes choices. I can imagine you've been through worse, relative to your life experiences. What you're going to do is go to that workout and bust your ass. Not for them, but for you. Best part? Small chance that you are bullied, if you actually put the effort into the weight room, at the end of the class you can fuck them up. Not because it's right, you do it for you. The way I see it, either you keep running from your problems or you tackle them head on. Be the aggressor you deserve to be.
>>
>>16763317
Maybe if you wanted to lift weights, you shouldn't have cut off your dick. There's a reason there aren't any other women there. It's a very manly thing to do. Why not act like a girl if you want to be a girl?
>>
>>16763317
Youre in a gym to lift not talk to your gym mates.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 718x960px
So I can't make it to class. Can't get through the snow and got a decent workout shoveling my way out to park again. Kind of upset; I spent like 30 minutes trying on different clothes trying to find one I wanted. Came to the conclusion that my body isn't something that I should try to hide and felt good about it but also terrified about all the guys seeing my figure with my somewhat manly face. Anyway.

>>16764348
Thank you so much. This is basically exactly what I wanted to hear. I'll be back in class Monday, and will try to keep this advice in mind.

>>16764361
Fuck you. Weight training is for everyone, and I'm going to learn proper form so I can continue doing it on my own. Gonna build muscle mass and increase bone density for my health. It's sad that people see it as a manly thing. I can be a girly strength trainer if I want.

>>16764369
Well we'll have to interact with each other some. Probably need to find a spotting partner which is fucking scary lol.

Trying pic again. If it's still sideways idk. So yeah if it's sideways how do I prevent this nonsense?
>>
>>16764684
Yay I did it
>>
>>16764684
Anytime. Grab life by the balls. Pun intended. Also, I'm not 100% gay but I've sucked a cock before, and I daresay I'd bang you. Theoretically. Love thyself and others will come. Trust me. I'm an arrogant, conceited and selfish asshole, but I don't lie to people and I make them laugh so it's cool. Be you, but pick your battles.
>>
>>16764699
>>16764684
Also, just because you can't go to the gym doesn't mean you can throw your time away. Treat your time like yoh would your paycheck and suddenly the whole game is changed. Go for a jog in the snow, it'll build endurance and make you feel even better. The Navy seals have a saying, the only easy day was yesterday. Oh and for the love of christ don't trip and kill yourself, it's wet.
>>
>>16764699
I'll really try. It's easy to feel like I can tell the world to fuck myself when I'm at home alone, but when I'm around other people it gets kinda iffy. And I'm probably too old for you. Average age on 4chan seems to be 16 or so lol.
>>
>>16764706
I practice yoga very regularly. Every day on a good week. So I'm not completely sedentary. Also hoping to buy a new bike soon so I can take it to work and stuff. Would really come in handy on a day like this :/
>>
>>16764713
>>16764722
Oh I know. It's because you don't yourself silly. Now I ain't a wizard or some fuckin Wiseman, but I do know a thing or two about life. Ya know how it takes you multiple times to get new concepts understood and apply them? Life's. Like that too. Disappointment and rejection will be in your life until you die. But, so is all the good stuff. You gotta practice having that mind set. That voice that tells you not to do something out of shame or embarrassment, if it tells you no, you kill it. Very fucking time you talk yourself out of something you hurt nobody but yourself. I have a feeling this is hitting close to home, ye? Anyway, doubt. Doubt is the thing that stops love. Doubt is the being that consumes you from the inside. Every time you procrastinate or make an excuse, that's doubt being clever. Don't be anybody. Just be. And shit, now that you're a woman, learn about make up. Use your tools. But don't be the asshole that goes home with a guy from the bar and doesn't mention the change. If you are honest, the liars weed themselves out.
>>
>>16764751
Didn't mean to say myself lol. Probably a sign of me being self-absorbed.

Are you high or something? Not that your advice isn't good but idk. Thanks again.
>>
>>16764776
Well since you ask, yeah I've been on an Adderall binge for the last 24 hours. I'm up to 150mg so far woo how. But that's not why I typed that, just a lucky coincidence. Also, that negative train of thought doesn't help either. You gotta have faith in yourself my nig nog
>>
>>16764793
Well how fun for you!
>>
>>16764841
Well it can certainly go either way. I wouldn't suggest it. I love it. Every first.i usually get 10 to 15 of the little shits. I proceed to go play mortal kombat and absolutely annihilate everything. At this point I have to be up in 7 hours for work, and I don't think I'm going to sleep today. It's fun to push the body to its limits. Not even using drugs I can stay up a solid 48 hours and be completely functional, albeit I'll have slight hallucinations and I'll hear voices. But that's common with sleep deprivation. Tell me, if you could change one thing about yourself what would it be.
>>
>>16764862
What the fuck, man. I think you have a problem. Quit with the fucking amps.
>>
>>16764870
Well no, it really isn't a problem. Now, the day it starts affecting my ability to live a normal and fulfilling life, I'll be sure to find you and thank you for your insight. No shit, of course it's bad for you. We're humans and we drink poison for fun, I'll gladly EAT poison for the sake of simplicity
>>
>>16765016
Drugs are bad, and you'll likely be the last person to realize just how much you're damaging yourself. Sleep is so important, and you're forcing yourself to go days without it. Your skin probably looks terrible :(

Amos put a ton of stress on the body. Getting high to play Mortal Kombat is not something worth risking your health for. I hope you calm down with the drugs.
>>
>>16765026
No drugs aren't bad. Yes they can be harmful, but to say they're bad is asinine. I know full well the risks and repercussions of my actions. Yes, sleep is important. Along with that, risk taking is important, at least for me. Like I said, the days I don't sleep are sober and by choice. I work in the dead of night. My body is trained to not need sleep now. Well, maybe not need, but more able to cope. As for my skin, I'm fairly tan with very elastic and strong skin. I'm healthy (right now) and I know my limits. And yes, they do put incredible amounts of stress on the body, thats why I do it once a month. I don't get high to play mortal kombat, I get high to get high. Mortal kombat is a pleasant after thought. And you say drugs plural? Get outta here with your preaching. I'm happy with my life. Worry about yours.
>>
>>16764870
Well shit, if I'm gonna be honest, nah it isn't a problem, yet. But it is a very, very slippery slope. Anyway, why do Adderall when I can just sniff coke if I want. Funny thing about cocaine is, you don't miss it till it's gone, and you're going back to your dealer to pick another 8ball up. Next thing you know you try to fuck, and the damn cock won't even work. What's up with that?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.