[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want some fucking honest to god, brutal criticism on my vi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: h2.jpg (47KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
h2.jpg
47KB, 640x636px
I want some fucking honest to god, brutal criticism on my video for film class. Comment if you want, I don't really care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1H83z5t3do&feature=youtu.be

Give me some advice.
>>
>>16763015
Pretty good man, made me feel a bit but its good.
>>
I'll watch it and leave a comment with every criticism I can imagine there.

>Took Film I - III in high school
>kicked ass, won best short film in district (texasfag)
>>
>red letters on black background
>thin and small letters
>thin red letters over moving video
>>
>>16763015
I was a little confused by the story progression.
So-- the birthday kid is the one who got hit by the car? Or was it the girl?
>>
>>16763015

Very well produced, excellent perspective and effects overall. I found that some of the transitions could've been a little crispier (there was only like 2 or 3) but my main criticism was that as someone who doesn't know anything about the context or the project, as an outsider, I don't know what the fuck the film was supposed to be about really. I just seen a girl get run over by a truck then it transitions to her in the forest, and then the grave is of her little brother. Also the ending visuals with the home video was a great visual. However, I just don't know what the video was supposed to be about, and the ending didn't do a good job of summarizing the main idea and hitting home a powerful message. None the less well done and goodluck
>>
>>16763047
This anon here.

I've watched your film the standard twice for review and I have a lot to say about it, both good and bad.

Do you want:
>comment on jewtube
>copypasta to this thread
>jewtube video response, I need to post something anyway
>>
File: h4.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
h4.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>16763131
Just tell me here thanks.
>>
>>16763131
You there?
>>
>>16763140
>>16763170
I'm here, why did you make the video private?
>>
>>16763192
Sorry that was one of the girls in the video. They didn't want the video to get that much attention.

Sorry mate.
>>
>>16763194
I have a rant but I would like the source video to cite when these things occured
>>
>>16763015

this video is private.
>>
I'd love to help you but it's private you fag
>>
>>16763210

Mate even general feedback is fine. Fuck, I'd liek to hear that rant too (no need to cite).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.