[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pregnant to beta fuckboy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1454217822539.jpg (40KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1454217822539.jpg
40KB, 550x512px
If you realised you were pregnant to a beta fuck boy, an abusive cunt that can't control himself and you feel like shits been so bad you can't believe you're pregnant cause you don't even want to keep going in this situation and feel the likelihood of miscarriage due to stress is very high as you've been spotting the entire time (the blood made you think you weren't pregnant, just hormonal and stressed from the constant fucking screaming about nothing ).
This fuck boy has made it clear he is not father material/does not want kids/does not love you and all ready believes you ruined their life
Would you run and call them from a safe place once the baby is born and tell them they're a dad and do they want half custody (don't think he'd treat a baby the way he treats me) or??? Because that's where my mind has been going but despite the abuse im not sure if that's right. I am just worried that if I tell him it will escalate into one of those pushed down the stairs kicked in the stomach situations..
Abortion is not an option.
Don't have any previous children am only 25.
Or should I just disappear and NC since he all ready thinks I've ruined his life enough.
(the way I ruined his life is sometimes I don't know which grocery store I want to go to *rolls eyes* so yeah,just to give you an idea of the level of aspergers I'm dealing with here)
>>
>>16763001
Don't talk to him until you contact a lawyer who can advise you better on the legal situation itself.
>>
Oh an his life is also ruined cause of stuff that went down before we were even together so yeah.. That kind of cunt
>>
>>16763009
Thank you, I have an uncle who is a barrister(not sure how to spell, the law kind not the coffee kind lol) I will speak to him asap
>>
>>16763014
That's good. Clearly this guy isn't husband material, so telling him about it is the last thing you should do. You need to lay out your options first; you've got to ensure that whatever happens, you will drive the situation, not him. Find out exactly how the custody laws work, what rights you have, what rights he has. And just in case he threatens you or gets violent, have defense-- either very physical, like a person to help watch over you, a gun, or something legal like a restraining order.
>>
>>16763001
>Abortion is not an option.

why
>>
are you expecting him to pay child support?
>>
Brilliant post, OP. 9/11 on the bait. You genuinely have me convinced you are mentally challenged.
>>
>>16763087
No, willing to pretend I don't know who the dad is if when I call him after the baby is born he tells me he doesn't want anything to do with it.
Can support the baby by myself as soon as he's out of my fucking pocket and I stop supporting him.
>>
Some questions.

>Does he know you are pregnant
>Does he want to be in the baby's life
>Do you want child support from him

If no to all of these, just remove yourself from his life and live somewhere you feel safe in. He won't come after you, if anything he'll be glad to escape child support

Just do what you feel is best for you and the baby OP
>>
>>16763108
Get a load of this retard, everyone. HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO FUCKING READ.
>>
>>16763077
Because I would be 18-22weeks along which I'm pretty sure is illegal in my country and even if it's not I just never got my head around the whole foetus vs baby thing. I've felt them kick. They're staying where they are until I'm birthing them out.>>16763087
>>
>>16763108
Thank you, I appreciated this even if tl;dr I'll say again he doesn't know and he doesn't want kids(ever, and never has)and I don't want child support.
>>
>>16763101
Well obviously I am mentally challenged, I am on 4Chan ya fucking autist
>>
>>16763134
Good, OP. The first step is accepting you are letting your kid's fate be decided by a fucking anonymous board. I can see why you were slapped around.
>>
Stay as calm as you possibly can. Stress hormones from domestic violence/abuse situations can be harmful to your baby. It's important to remove yourself from the situation first and formost-- it's not only yourself you're caring for now. If possible, pack your things while he's away and have someone you trust and able to defend you help you move out. Then no contact, change your number, all that. If he keeps bothering you get a restraining order. You don't want to deal with this guy while you're pregnant.

As for after the pregnancy... I don't know this guy personally but I wouldn't trust him unsupervised with a baby. I'd just continue no contact if it were me.
>>
>>16763142
Dude, I'm here for advice and outside perspective. It doesn't mean I have to act on anything I read.
nice projection though, you should kill yourself before natural selection comes for you, just some advice.
>>
>>16763153
Thank you for your advice anon. I will look at my options for a safer place.
>>
>>16763153
This.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.