[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird if I don't kiss a girl goodnight after the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1369523608915.png (69KB, 214x275px) Image search: [Google]
1369523608915.png
69KB, 214x275px
Is it weird if I don't kiss a girl goodnight after the first date?

Seems like a weird question but people are having sex on the first date nowadays and I dunno how common that is being a sperg.
>>
>>16762692
As long as you both enjoyed your date, no, it's not wrong to not kiss your date goodnight. If you didn't even give her a peck, that's when it's a little odd.

>people are having sex on the first date nowadays
That's a myth, serious relationships don't usually start with sex on the first date.
>>
>>16762692
Depends on the vibe.

Always hug when you begin the date.

If she keeps talking while looking in your eyes and away and back again she wants you to kiss her. Just go for it mid sentence. Grab her hips and kiss her, she will close her eyes, look up, and tilt her head.
>>
>>16762702
>If you didn't even give her a peck, that's when it's a little odd.

I only hugged her. How badly did I fuck up?

>>16762711
>Always hug when you begin the date.

I only hugged her at the end. I fucked up badly.
>>
>>16762723
No, you didn't fuck up badly. She will most likely think you're not the physical type, or that you are reserved and that's not a bad thing. This depends on the culture you belong to, some cultures only go for pecks or hugs while others go for french kisses on the first date.

Stop overthinking this, you're only making yourself nervous.
>>
Piggy-backing your thread here, OP.

Total fucking autist incoming: is there really some sort of protocol/checklist of shit you need to do on a first date or something? I come here every now and then and it certainly seems so. Make sure you hug in the beginning. Give a peck on the cheek minimum at the end.

Like what the fuck? Am I doomed if I'm unaware of these things? I can't imagine a date going well for me since I'll be juggling all these supposed checklists of dumb shit I need to do.
>>
>>16762733
>Stop overthinking this, you're only making yourself nervous.

I guess you're right. Just gotta try to not puss out and go for the kiss on the second date. Thanks.
>>
>>16762723
Jesus, calm down. Are you going on a second date? Start there, man.

Your first impression was the ENTIRE date, not just the end.
>>
>>16762739
There's no checklist to follow, just the general idea of "have a good time and strike conversations/have a fun or interesting activity". I'm saying this because all people are different and what goes for one doesn't for another.

I'm not without flaws, I fucked up badly some months ago. I met with a group of friends, shook hands with the men and when it came to the women my brain shortcircuited and I ended up shaking their hands too, to their amusement. I was able to recover from that mistake afterwards by acting natural [as in talking like you would talk to people you already know] and ignoring the previously dropped spaghetti.
>>
>>16762765
What's wrong with shaking hands with a woman?
>>
>>16762692
>>16762739
It depends on how well you know the other person. If it was a blind date, I honestly wouldn't be comfortable kissing on the first date. Call me a prude or whatever, but I think that's too intimate for a complete stranger. Conversely, if it was with a friend I'd had a long time, I'd be surprised if we didn't kiss.
>>
>>16762768
I live in Switzerland, and here it's custom to peck your female friend's cheeks three times [coming from a 2-peck country, adjusting to this was also weird] when you greet them. As I said, cultural context is important.
>>
>>16762765
>>16762771
I'll just make it up as I go along then (supposing I ever do go on a date).

Why is shaking hands with a woman bad? That's a perfectly neutral thing to do when meeting someone you don't know I thought.
>>
>>16762775
What the fuck
>>
>>16762776
Shaking hands is generally something you do in business situations, for example. It's formal, and not something you do on a date. At least where I live.
>>
The goal should be some form of physical interaction. Some girls will be super uncomfortable with a kiss, while others will be dissatisfied if you don't pound them. You just have to go with the vibe. A hug is legit the safest route so you didn't heck up. Try and make the hug a little more intimate than say a hug for nana. Don't over think my friend
>>
>>16762865
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwe5KDJYxTM
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.