[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to bar with friends >get drunk and hook up with a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: 1240983_1372732949112_full.jpg (41KB, 527x477px) Image search: [Google]
1240983_1372732949112_full.jpg
41KB, 527x477px
>go to bar with friends
>get drunk and hook up with a girl
>wake up, she's gone... Until I go in the kitchen
>she's enormous... And kind of ugly
>instant regret, about to ask her to leave, see big breakfast, decide to eat.
>says she normally doesn't hook up like this
>tell her I gave her the best birthday night.
>suddenly feel guilty, tell her I have to go to work.
>at work, friends make fun of me.
>girl I had a thing for calls me a pig rangler.
>get home
>apartment is clean, note on table with fat girl's number on it.
Why am I considering asking her out...
Should I?
>>
File: 1454258879020.jpg (42KB, 760x507px) Image search: [Google]
1454258879020.jpg
42KB, 760x507px
>>16761847
Ay yo hol up.
Like just how big are we talking about here?
>>
Hey, if she's the only prospect for you right now, do it if you're not completely repulsed by her.

It's practice, you can get good at fucking that way.
>>
>>16761860
I don't know How to describe her size... She's much bigger than I would normally go.
>>
File: adele.jpg (53KB, 365x594px) Image search: [Google]
adele.jpg
53KB, 365x594px
It depends on how big.

If she is like pic related MAX, I say go for it only if you are attracted to her.
>>
>>16761847
That's nice of her, she's a good person

Unfortunately, if you show her any more attention she will become incredibly clingy

So, OP, you have to decide if you want to commit hard or not at all. Based on your story, it sounds like you are embarrassed by her so I'd say don't do it

I once chatted up a chubby chick just to be polite and she was nice, but made the mistake of giving her my number when she asked. I felt bad. That night she sent me 16 messages and 2 pictures of herself and followed me to every bar while I tried to give her the runaround

Tread carefully
>>
>>16761891
She isn't and I don't have much trouble finding a girlfriend, but cooking breakfast, being so happy, appreciative and then cleaning my apartment... She seems nice, honestly most women I interact with are just kinda cool then turn into royal cunts
>>
>>16761892
Find an approximate pic on Google and post it.

Did she do a good job cooking and cleaning? What did she cook? Also was there an age difference?
>>
I agree with the other anon that said she will be clingy. But if you like her then a date wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>16761847
Your lucky to get a girl to cook you breakfast and clean your house. Most girls wouldn't do shit.
>>
File: drake-320.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
drake-320.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>>16761939
This 100%. Snatch that shut up, anon
>>
she's nice. Whatever you do, don't be a dick.
>>
Don't push rope for nobody son.
>>
>>16761939
>>16761946
She did because she is a fat fuck and she knows it. So she tries really hard.
>>
>>16761900
She is bigger
>>16761903
I am looking for a relationship, but i am afraid of her being too clingy.
>>16761915
I will try... The woman in the op isn't even big enough... I don't Google fat chicks ever.
>>
>>16761939
I have never had a woman do anything for me, they usually want stuff. >>16761949
Well uh, I wasn't pushing rope.
>>
This will explain everything for you op and make it all crystal clear.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
>>
OP...the bitch knows shes a fatty and will do anything to get in a relationship. Shes trying to impress you which she has...the cleaning and cooking wont last trust me. Ive been with alot of girls and most women today are lazy fucking slobs.
>>
Fat is one thing, ugly is another.

Fat AND ugly?

Eugh. You could find a fat ugly maid to stop by your house once a week and she'd probably be cheaper than a girlfriend.
>>
>>16761977
I am afraid its all an act, I have asked around my circle of friends about her but I don't know her last name, she doesn't seem to have a Facebook... She just seemed so perky and sweet
>>
>>16762003
But if it not bruh. If that shit be legit, damn son.
>>
>>16762017
I feel like I was kind of a dick that morning. She was so nice, and I dunno, I was hung over and pretty bleh.
>>
bro you gave her the D and apparently it was good. she was being appreciative and hoping to continue the relationship.

ask yourself if you're attracted to her, because if you're not its not worth hurting her and wasting your time for a maid and maybe some good dick sucks later on. you like her personality thats a plus and she cooks AND clean, dear jeebus you're lucky if she keeps this up. Weight can be fixed if you're supportive and she dedicated but attraction is the key here.

you're also going have to deal with a lot of ridicule from your friends and other around you because of her size alone. prepare your anus
>>
>>16762039
Her weight can be fixed... I think she would be prettier if she was skinny too, her face was fat with hamster cheeks, but she had big dick sucking lips. She's really big, but honestly the more I think about it, its more the stigma that irks me... I could probably fuck her sober no issue, she's just not like... Sexy to me...
>>
>>16762003
Femanon here.
If I were her, I would adore the attention early on, but know (or fear) it wouldn't last.

You're obviously out of her league. Don't give her hope where there isn't any just because she cooked and cleaned and it was her damn birthday.
>>
Wow, what a bunch of dicks.
Wow, what a ravenous cunt.

I mean, assuming they don't have serious health issues preventing them from losing weight, I don't condone obesity, but that's really dehumanizing. I'd never fucking talk about somebody that way who hadn't done the slightest thing to hurt me.

Obviously that's how people talk on here, but this site is filled with tactless and bitter social outcasts.
>>
>>16762069
If I decide to call her, I would give it a genuine go. I wouldn't treat her different from girlfriends I had in the past just because of her weight. I am not a giant prick... She would have to deal with my friends though... Which is probably going to be drama.
>>
>>16762072
They are Dick's, and the girl i had a thing was shallow as fuck but honestly my experience, most women are shallow vapid birches... Her though, the girl I hooked up with, I dunno, seemed genuine.
>>
>>16761847
>getting stoned at friends apt
>his fat girlfriend says "u guys wanna snack?"
>uhh sure
>20 minutes later huge fucking meal
>pork chops, corn, mashed potatoes
>>
>>16762094
>I would give it a genuine go
Femanon again. Yes, even with that, I think you're not really attracted to her overall and this attempt at any kind of a relationship is doomed.
>>
>>16762116
I agree. Don't drag her around. If you don't think she is pretty she probably won't get any prettier.
>>
She's like this big, but bigger boobs, her face was also round and big dsl's
>>
>>16762114
See that sounds fucking awesome to me... I dunno.
>>16762116
>>16762126
Looks aren't everything right? I wouldn't drag her around, If i date this girl I will do everything to make her feel great.
>>
>>16762150
Then do it. Ask her out.
Fuck what your friend say. If you like her, try her.
Treat it like a normal relationship.
Good luck.
>>
>>16761847
your friends sound like dicks desu

>>16762137
damn so even if she gets to a healthy weight theres going to be loose skin
>>
>>16762150
>Looks aren't everything right?
Is this a joke?
Looks are 90% of it.
>>
>>16762114
Fuckin mad jelly, mirin' dat wife material.
>>
OP .... was the sex good?
>>
>>16762094
Attraction isn't all about appearance, there's a lot more to it than that. If you're interested in her for whatever reason that may be there's not much harm to ask her for a date or two and call it quits if it doesn't work out.
>>
>>16762104
They're not dicks they are just straight up assholes. You can be a dick to them by retorting with thier fallacies. Al they talk shit about is her weight. Which can change
>>
>>16762173
He was drunk enough to get humiliated in front of his friends. What do you think he possibly remembers about the last leg of his drunken journey?
>>
>>16762173
>good sex
>fat girl
pick one
>>
Just tell her you had a great night but don't want to take it any further. If you're not interested, it's as simple as that. You simple minded mother fucker
>>
>>16762137
That kind of weight's not attractive to me, but it's not repulsive, either. I'd fuck the girl in that pic. But I know I'm unusual in that.

It's up to you, man. Are you attracted to her at all? Don't string her along if you're not.
>>
File: 1453484084408.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1453484084408.png
296KB, 649x649px
>>16762194
>fat chicks
>not good lays
Brah
>>
>>16762194
Is it because you have a small penis?
>>
>>16762173
The parts I remember were... Her head game is loppy as fuck which I like. We must have done something right because i found two condom wrappers, which honestly I am not a round two kinda guy.
>>
>>16762197
I already texted her, I just texted hello, she hasn't answered.
>>
>>16761847
>>says she normally doesn't hook up like this

Never believe a woman that says that, OP. I seriously hope you wrapped up.
>>
>>16761891

>if shes your only option for dating you have to date her

what kind of stupid logic is that?

>inb4 'hurr durr you can just break up with her when you meet someone better'

dont be a shitty human.
>>
>>16762137
Just pork her a few times and change number
>>
grab her facebook pic and post.

post girl you have a thing for too..

we'll be honest.
>>
>>16762219
Just hello? lmao. At least say something like hey, I was hung over a little and was down I could talk to you much before work. What's up, wanna hang out some time?
>>
>>16762234
I wouldn't do that, I am going to ask her out because I want her as my girlfriend... Not for practice.
>>
>>16762243

thats fine if you like her, but the guy i responded to basically said you should date her if you dont have any other options, as if thats a healthy way to live life. better to be single than with someone you arent genuinely interested imo
>>
>>16762239
She doesn't have a Facebook, at least non i could find
>>
Well, she showed some promise by cleaning up your place...

Do you lift, OP? If you're up for the effort it might be worth dating her and taking her to the gym with you and teaching her how to get fit. She'll probably need surgery for the skin eventually... but she'd probably love the fuck out of you if she does lose the weight with your support.
>>
>>16762168
If you want a fuck buddy sure. If you want a partner for life , the personality is important too. Looks fade when we get old.
>>
>>16761847
>>16761960
>>16761972

If you want a relationship AND you are attracted to her enough to bone her ABD she's into you how in the fuck does it matter that she's fat?
You're already attracted to her, right? So who cares?
>>
>>16762242
Well she responded with "who is this" Then i texted her "hey this is anon, sorry i was a bit of a zombie yesterday, i was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime."
>>
>>16762260
Not OP, but it's pretty hard to suggest someone to lose weight without hurting their feelings.
>>
>>16762269
>Looks fade when we get old.
If you start at AAA they fade to A
If you start at D they fade to shit.
>>
OP, you sound like a nice guy.
If you find her a genuinely nice and interesting person, just call her up and ask for a date to get to know each other better. She might not even be looking for a relationship and may just want a repeat fuck.
People can lose weight, but she may not want to or will dig her heels in about it - it's frustrating and hard when somebody you're in a relationship with doesn't put effort into self-improvement. Being ugly and unattractive is also a fine enough reason not to chase her, it would be unfair to have to force yourself...you can grow to look beyond it of course, but that is up to you.
Just because she cooked and cleaned doesn't mean she's going to further interest you. She may be a good person domestically, but for all you know, she's a manipulative person and is just trying to "stand out" from the rest of the girls to convince you to see her again. She may not do this trick again once she has you.
Either way, it's up to you. If you think you could legit be happy with her personality and enjoy not having sex with her, give her a call.
If you think her weight and other things may be a deal breaker, don't bother. Don't hurt her feelings man. Or just send her a text and say "hey, I had a great time! Thanks for a good breakfast, you're a great person! You're going to make some guy really happy one day" and then she could elude to seeing you again and just come up with some excuse that you are planning to move away for work eventually and don't want to venture into anything serious.
>>
Should I ask if she wants to chill at my place, or should I ask her to dinner... Would dinner be too forward?
>>
>>16762323
Her weight isn't a deal breaker, Its just new. Something I will have to get used to.
>>
>>16762283

He doesn't have to tell her, just go on a few dates, and then if he still likes her, he can ask her if she wants to accompany him to the gym, have some fun, learn some stuff and feel better.

If she says no, and the weight thing is a deal-breaker, he can dump her.
>>
>>16762323

Give this guy a medal
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.