[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of breaking up with my girlfriend as she's been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1453927301467.jpg (60KB, 1018x518px) Image search: [Google]
1453927301467.jpg
60KB, 1018x518px
Thinking of breaking up with my girlfriend as she's been snapchatting a guy who she was infatuated with before we started dating. They went on an international holiday together and fucked but weren't ever dating.

Now I'm insecure enough as it is, and this just feels like the sort of thing I'm not going to be able to overcome. For contextual purposes, I'm almost entirely sure the snapchats are innocent and that she's super keen on me. The guy also lives a fucking mile away so there's no threat in that way either.

But I feel like that none of that matters. All I can think about is the fact that in the past they've been together, she was really into him at one stage and that she's still talking to him.

Am I being too forward in wanting an end to this? Penny for any of your thoughts. For what it's worth, if I did break up with her there'd be no animosity on my side of things. I'd lay the blame entirely on my inability to trust others.
>>
She's dead to you
>>
>>16761286
Drop the bitch like a potato and enjoy her tears.

Tell her a slut, whore, cunt and that she didn't deserve you from the beginning.

Everything else or you're a cuck.
>>
>>16761290
Explain this please?

>>16761291
Not feeling that aggressive about it to be quite honest. I've had my insecure outbursts in the past so this just feels like the painless final nail in the coffin.

If we did break up there'd be no shortage of interest on my end so there's no extreme of emotions here.
>>
Don't meet up with her, don't talk, don't text, don't reply to any messages. She's dead
>>
According to my standards, ending this is the right call. A grown woman has no business behaving like that with the snapchats. There are millions of adult women out there who act their age. To stay with her would be to literally kick your own self-esteem in the balls. It's not even about trust. Your parents didn't spend the better part of two decades teaching you proper manners so that you could waste your time with someone too lazy to practice them. Don't spit on all of that work.
>>
>>16761291
Just would tell her "good thing I cheated on him."

My advice:

Tell her it bothers you. See her reaction. If it's disdainful and apathetic, tell her you want to end it. Ask her when you can get her things, etc. Do NOT have an emotional outburst. Just act like you couldn't care less and just want nothing to do with her.

If she has any respect for you, she'll stop snap chatting him because it makes you uneasy. but like I said, it's a huge red flag. If my gf started snapping her ex and didn't care that it bothered me, I'd dump her in a heartbeat.

Don't be a chump. communicate that it bothers you, and if she doesn't care, leave without a trace. Just say "okay, have fun with *insert name here*" then walk away like you have bigger plans on the horizon, which you should.

Do not put up with this type of disrespectful behavior. It's not normal.
>>
>>16761345
Ask when you can get your things*
>>
>>16761345
She's aware of my feelings towards the guy and I think if I brought it up she'd stop talking to him if I asked her to. However in my eyes that's just me controlling her activity and I reckon that would simply drive her away in the future. I feel like I shouldn't have to ask for it to be obvious. Fuck, if she knew I'd stopped messaging girls who are literally waiting for me to get back to my home country maybe that would help. I just think she loves the attention.
>>
>>16761387
It's not controlling to communicate that you don't want a partner who keeps in touch with her ex's, it's called being a man with self-respect.

Tell her how you feel. if she doesn't care, leave. There's no time to waste in this life for disrespectful partners. Go find a girl who will make you happy.
>>
>>16761286
terminate contact abruptly and immediately. do not respond to her in any way. if she has anything of yours, send friends to retrieve it or wait a week before retrieving it yourself.

tolerate no bullshit. trust me, its better that way.
>>
>>16761345
Spoken like a true cuck.

This >>16761291
is essentially/effectively these.
>>16761290
>>16761337
>>16761344

But no wonder a little bitch like you didn't get the irony.
>>
>>16761434
I suggested he leave her dude.

It's a much bigger cuck move to have an emotional tantrum when you don't get your way. No respect for men who leave their women by insulting them. It just shows how hurt you are.

A true man walks away without saying a word, and moves on with his life.
>>
>>16761443
Are you shitting me or did you really not get the irony?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.