[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be dorky girl who looks 8/10 AT BEST if I'm your type.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7216.png (432KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7216.png
432KB, 640x640px
>Be dorky girl who looks 8/10 AT BEST if I'm your type.
>Have major crush on guy couple years older than me very popular in college who's 9/10 on average day; never met him
>Now we're both graduated

Is there a way to ask him out in a non-creepy way through social media aka Facebook and not come off as a creepy random ass stranger, and not be rejected?
>>
>>16761029
>8/10 at best
So you're more like a 4 or 5 by the real worlds standards. Adv standards are horribly low.
>>
>8/10 at best

Thats actually pretty attractive and you should be turning heads if thats the case. Anyway you never met him so he probanly has no idea who you are. If you want to you can try hanging around places he goes to and strike up a convo there or ty and find him on okc, but dont fb him, that is weird.
>>
>>16761029
if you just want to fuck him then yeah, be forward and be easy. you'll ride Chad's cock and he'll move on.
>>
File: 1440390390180.jpg (143KB, 811x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1440390390180.jpg
143KB, 811x1217px
this is about an 8/10

no man is ever going to find anything you do creepy, *ever*, if you're really that attractive.
>>
>>16761095
I've never posted my picture here. I'm talking real life.

>>16761107
Oh god that sounds so stalker-y but yea.. the fb idea was too weird. Well he's in med school now. Should I wait for him to become a doctor then get a check up in a few years. lol

>>16761112
Any ideas for if I wanna be his life long partner?
>>
>>16761126
I said 8/10 at best if i'm your type. So on averge I'm probably a 7 only. Also it's from the perspective of a guy who's much hotter so Idk meng.
>>
>>16761139
pictures.

>>16761129
life long partner with a Chad Thundercock that you've never interacted with before? girl, you need to calm the fuck down and not mix up lust with love.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (82KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
82KB, 612x380px
>>16761029
Send him a nude selfie.
Caption it, "You want this?"
????
Profit!
>>
>>16761150
like I said I don't post pics here.

didn't say love. I have high standards for crushes. I turn down "hot" guys because they're just not personality-wise good enough. The reason I want him is because of his chosen profession that is my goal husband and hidden fetish, and the fact I've stalked him enough to know he is the only guy who likes the same weird bands that I do. The looks of course just makes it perfect
>>
>>16761186
>profession
>bands
>looks

not really enough to justify it, but whatever, this is the same shit that neckbeards do all the time on here. Just fucking talk to him already.
>>
>>16761186
find him on tinder or message him on facebook. small talk, get his number or prompt him to ask for your number, text back and forth a bit.

ask him if he wants to go to a show nearby if you like similar music or express interest in his profession/job and how you thought of going into that field. if you're a legit 8/10 then you can do just about anything assuming Chad isn't reserving himself for 9s and 10s.
>>
>>16761126
That's not an 8/10 her eyes are too big and shape of head is disporpotioned
>>
File: 1424552630970.png (23KB, 155x56px) Image search: [Google]
1424552630970.png
23KB, 155x56px
>>16761226
>>
>>16761029

>is there a way to ask him out without being rejected

this is the stupidest question i have ever heard. hold a gun to his head?

this is why this generation is so stupid. you guys cant even deal with the concept of rejection, jesus i know men think this way but women too?

its a private rejection no one would ever know.
>>
>>16761029
>8/10 at best
Some look 5/10 at best, fuck off.
>>
>>16761258
>hold a gun to his head?
You're the stupid one for taking everything so literally. Obviously I meant unlikely to be rejected.

>this is why this generation is so stupid. you guys cant even deal with the concept of rejection
It's not being stupid. It's called being scared or more proud. Or whatever. Not stupid. You're not even making logical connections. Learn your words, stupid.

>its a private rejection no one would ever know.
How can you be sure this person doesn't talk and make fun if the asker goofs off? Lots of my friends talk about how creepy or whatnot their suitors can be.
>>
>>16761205
>>16761196
I'm going to have a day or two to think about this very carefully crafted plan lol. What if I friend request him first and if he accepts it's a go signal and if not then no.
>>
>>16761139

just post a pic of urself its the only fair way to rate
>>
>>16761287

>you're the stupid one for assuming i was serious when asking for a way to ask out a guy without getting rejected
>cuz thats a thing right? the way i ask will reduce my chances of getting rejected?
>like, a cheatcode or something?
>right?

this is how dumb you sound.

>im not stupid, im proud

that is the stupidest (sorry, PROUDEST) thing i have ever heard. its pants on head proud.

ur not proud if you are afraid of rejection on facebook. someone who was proud wouldnt come to 4chan to get advice.

>how do you know he wont be talking about me to strangers and they'd look me up and tell me about it

you're njot even making logical connections. learn your words, proud.
>>
>>16761029
You said yourself that you're hotter than 80% of other women, so you really can't be creepy. Hot people can't be creepy.
>>
>>16761303
Literally the worst comebacks I've ever heard (oops, I meant "read" because you probably would take that literally) lol.
>>
>>16761319

>worst comebacks i have ever heard
>as opposed to "you're the stupid one"

aren't dorks supposed to have some sort of inherent intelligence to them?
>>
>>16761029
are you seriously asking the hive of creeps on how to not be creepy? youre an idiot. im sorry but youre full retard. nobody here is capable of not being massively creepy.

im going to hope that youre only asking so you know what not to do
>>
>>16761296
Nah, people i know irl might identify me here lol.

>>16761312
It is subjective though, like that other replier stating that 8/10 girl wasn't attractive to him... but yeah I've decided I'll do it. Just need to plan this out well.
>>
>>16761258
>>16761327
>>16761340
samefag detected
>>
>>16761348
guess again
>>
>>16761340
So are you also admitting that you yourself are a massive creep?
>>
>>16761319
I'm not that guy but he's right
>>
>>16761029
I am an objective 8 male and would love to be asked out by any female that is remotely cute by any means possible. Don't worry, you won't be creepy.
>>
>>16761341

wouldnt want to lose your pride.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.