[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Spying Apps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1332863710600.jpg (11KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
1332863710600.jpg
11KB, 208x242px
Any good spying apps for android? I've tried a few but they only show me incoming texts, I want to see texts going inwards and outwards, and if possible, an app that shows phone numbers received and dialed. My partner and I both agreed to this and haven't been so lucky in finding a good one.
>>
File: 1424805815014.jpg (36KB, 366x334px) Image search: [Google]
1424805815014.jpg
36KB, 366x334px
>>16761010
>inconspicuous spying app
>agree to install it on each other's phones
>>
>>16761124

That's what we are willing to do when there are trust issues.
>>
>>16761130
>willing to install spy apps on each other's phones
>not willing to work through the actual underlying problems causing the trust issues
you are both lazy as fuck and it's almost a shame your relationship won't last, because you deserve each other

just get some damn couples counseling or break up already, be grownups for once
>>
>>16761143
Who says we aren't already doing that? I'm asking for help on something because I've seen plenty of threads on here for the apps I just don't remember what was recommended and the ones that come up in google aren't working out. You probably shouldn't make assumptions.
>>
>>16761130
you niggas are dead in the water if trust issues are that bad.

you're meant to communicate, not keylog each other's phones.
>>
>>16761143
When you cheat on someone typically the only way to help them feel better (if you stay together obviously) is to do whatever in your power to re-assure them. I fail to see how letting someone look at your phone when needed is a bad thing.
>>
>>16761010

Just look at the phone bill to get that information... unless you're a lying faggot and you're trying to spy on someone you're not actually in a relationship with.

>>16761124

Yeah..
>>
>>16761158
yes and that's what I communicated would make me feel better
>>
File: 1452200425910.jpg (40KB, 345x343px) Image search: [Google]
1452200425910.jpg
40KB, 345x343px
>>16761166
you told her that the only way for you to gain her trust is to have unrestricted access to her phone?

and she agreed?

kek.
>>
>>16761176
No I got cheated on by him a few years ago and he has since been working to regain my trust. I've had a rough life and I have an illness which I've only recently come into and stress and anxiety have already plagued me throughout most of my life and this is something that would help me feel better as I can't control it nor take any medication for my anxiety and PTSD due to it interfering with the medicine for my disease. I'm looking for help. What sounds ridiculous to you isn't for us because it's to help my health. I'm doing the best I can here.
>>
>>16761189
a relationship without trust is broken. it's over. you rightfully have lost trust in him, he cheated on you.

keylogging each other's phones isn't trust. it's just some fucked up bandage on a gun shot wound.

you're having personal issues? get the fuck out of a shitty relationship and focus on yourself.
>>
>>16761250
this isn't about him anymore its about my disease and the medicine I take interfering with my emotions and being able to take pills to help with it before. I was fine with him, going through what I just went through has flipped my life upside down and unfortunately it makes me feel scared constantly and this was his suggestion to help me calm down, it's for my health. I don't get why you guys are being so difficult, I can't take medicine to help calm me down, when stressed it makes my disease flare up more, the medicine I take interferes with my emotions and the ability to take anti depressants. This is just something to help me for now. That's it. Has nothing to do with him. It's just something to help reassure me. That's it. I just want some help, I don't need to be laughed at. I'm really trying here, trying to deal with the fact I have an incurable disease and suddenly having to be off the medicine that made me normal again. I'm trying..
>>
I'm going to try maxxspy if anyone was reading this and wondering about a good one too, I will update if thread is still here in 6 hours..thank you for taking the time to read
>>
>>16761314
Call me a white Knight or whatever, but rarely do I have an opportunity to help anybody on 4chan anymore.

If this is you OP, good luck. I have faith on you. Trust in yourself. Only when you can accept who you are as a person can you accept others. Take it or leave it, but I care for you.
>>
File: 1331093834294.png (124KB, 312x500px) Image search: [Google]
1331093834294.png
124KB, 312x500px
>>16761329
Thank you. I understand that people think it's ridiculous but they obviously don't understand what my diagnosis and all that has done to me. I'm very scared and he is being very understanding and letting me be as ridiculous as need be. Eventually I will be off this medication so I won't be so scared anymore and will be able to continue taking anti depressants. When you get smacked down about your health, things can really change for you so I'm just trying to do what's best for me, regardless of what others think. You have a good day.
>>
>>16761351
That's the spirit. When I'm down, and life is just raw dogging me like no other, I tell myself that no matter what, it can always be much worse, or much better. I digress, keep on keeping on homie. You too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.