[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fat. What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (62KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 408x439px
I'm fat.

What do?
>>
Lose weight or try to gain weight and break the human weight record
>>
Boys loathe fat girls

Someone help please
>>
push-ups and sit-ups

once you start doing them, they become ez and surprisingly effective
>>
>>16759735
Read >>>/fit/ sticky

Tl;dr
Eat 500 calories below your TDEE.
-get myfitnesspal
-track everything you eat and drink
-stay within your calorie goal
>>
>>16759741
I'm to heavy too support my own weight on my arms like that
>>
>>16759742
Thankyou for the reply

It's not the practical side of losing weight that's hard it's the motivation and lacking self esteem to do so that I need help with
>>
>>16759749
You either want it bad enough or you don't. If you want it bad enough you will stay determined and do it. Just don't get discouraged when you get side tracked a little bit, get back on track and learn from your mistakes. Your self esteem would raise up a lot after actually seeing positive results.
>>
>>16759749
Just start with the little stuff. Cut out candy, soda, fast food, etc. Learn to cook, or at least prepare food. Maybe take walks if that's your thing, whatever is physical that you enjoy doing as long as you're doing it. Just keep telling yourself its going to be a long process and you'll be alright. Before you know it you'll be dropping weight like crazy.

Source: I went from 29%bf to 14% in about 4 months.
>>
>>16759735
smoke crack
>>
>>16759742
>>16759762
Follow their advice OP, start cutting out the worst offenders in your diet, candy and sodas etc. If you try to do too much at once you'll get discouraged. Aim to be 500cal below your TDEE, maintain it.

Big thing here, take walks. Walking is unbelievably good for you, go for a 30 minute stroll everyday and it will really help do wonders for your weight and your mood.

Godspeed anon, you can do it.
>>
File: rapidfatloss.jpg (16KB, 242x277px) Image search: [Google]
rapidfatloss.jpg
16KB, 242x277px
Read this book and do PSMF cycles until you get into a semi-normal weight range. I'm already down 18 pounds starting January 7th.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Rapid-Fat-Loss-Handbook/dp/0967145643

There is literally no faster way to cut actual fat (as opposed to just weight) without killing yourself.
>>
>>16759828

I like doing this because I see results a lot faster than if I was to do regular weight loss stuff, it keeps me motivated as hell.
>>
Xtream spoats
>>
https://youtu.be/h-jy3OtZAss
>>
>>16759735
Move more, eat less.
>>
>>16759740
Can't do. It's only the work of nature.
>>
>>16759745
I've never seen someone switch "to" and "too" before. Seriously?
>>
For effective weight loss with minimal muscle loss, you want to eat at a 500-700 calorie deficit. More than that is fine from time to time, but you don't want to do 1000 every day because your body will go into starvation mode and start clinging to whatever fat you give it.

Start walking. Once you build up your endurance a little, do intervals (ie 2 minutes walk, 1 minute jog, repeating). Get some small free weights and workout with those, you can find exercises online. You'll want to work your pecs especially if you're losing weight, because weight loss can make your breasts sag, and building your pecs will make them appear perkier.

No soda. If you need a cheat day, don't go crazy with it. Drink your coffee with no cream or sugar, the caffeine will boost your metabolism.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.