[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm confused and need some help working through it. So,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (194KB, 811x631px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 811x631px
I'm confused and need some help working through it.

So, I'm getting married on Valentine's Day. Awesome! And I'm sitting in a resort hotel room, with the ocean lapping a stone's throw from my window. My fiancé is out getting a massage and I'm laying in bed thinking about my life. And I'm confused. Five years ago, this is all I would have hoped for, but now? Maybe I want out.

My fiancé is well off, to say the least. I am extremely not well off. I have never been able to afford a car and have taken public transportation most of my life. We flew here in her father's private jet. I am still uncomfortable about the money she has, but she has made it clear that the money means nothing, and that's that. I still feel insecure. We are both late twenties. She is a little bit away from finishing medical school, and I'm a (so far) failed writer. There's more to it than that, but I want to make it clear: our circumstances are very different. To top it off, she is a knockout; she is a literal 9.5/10. I'm 100 pounds overweight. I have given up on sharing in the outdoorsy activities she enjoys. Despite all this, I love her and she loves me.

I have crippling anxiety that it just can't work out. We have been together for three years, and over the past two years I've been cheating on her constantly. I developed gonorrhea about six months back but managed to treat it before she became aware (of course, we were traveling; I pretended I was sick for three days and couldn't do anything). She wants children immediately and I do not. And my weaknesses overshadow hers... My infidelity, that I sometimes slip into mild abuse, that she gives in too easily, and that she doesn't really consider her own feelings... We both have our issues.

I am afraid to be with her, but Im afraid to not be with her, too. Life with her is a guarantee at all my dreams coming true and, if we have kids, that my progeny will have wonderful lives. But I don't know if I'm ready. I don't know. That's about it.
>>
You're the same guy that posted a thread a week ago, you used the same picture. It sounds like to me you realise how dishonest you're being, what are you going to do if she ever finds out?! Also, how can you say that you truly love her, if she did the same thing you were doing behind your back?! YOU'D BE FURIOUS.
>>
>>16759399
She deserves better.
So, either become the man she deserves, or leave her and let her find someone else.

I suggest the first option. Use her as an inspiration to improve your own life. Start with getting fit. A healthy body and mind are a good place to start when looking for motivation
>>
>>16759399
Cold feet is normal, go be with her. Otherwise you will regret it
>>
>>16759411
its not a question of if but when, honestly she probably already knows
>>
>>16759414
Uh no, did you not read the post? Forget the part where on terms of appearance, social status and career paths they are mismatched completely, he cheated on her for 2 years!!

OP you will make her suffer and ruin the good she has done with what life has given her, so just leave before you fuck up her future along with yours.
>>
>>16759412

Not sure I can.

>>16759411

Memories! Good memory. I'm just anxious and can't talk about it with anyone else. Also, my iPad only has one picture, so I use it for all posts. I got some good thoughts last time.

Yes, I'd be furious

>>16759414

She'll be back to the room soon enough.

>>16759428

She knows. theres been an unspoken understanding, but she certainly knows who she's marrying.
>>
>>16759433

Her eyes are open. It's me that's the issue. I'm not really ready to change, though I thought I might be. I realize who I am is who I am. My weaknesses are accepted, for the most part, by her and she enables it.

I just don't know if I can do it.

Blah.
>>
>>16759436
why would you be furious if she cheated on you when you consistently do it to her?

don't understand this mentality at all
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>16759444
then what the fuck was the point of this thread?
>>
>>16759399

This relationship is a complete failure, because you're insecure and you let fear rule your life. So does she.

You will both end up in pain, you will become more abusive and you will both become so unhappy.

She'll probably end up leaving you (eventually) and you'll be a complete wreck.

You need to get rid of your fear, your insecurity.
>>
i dont see how any posts here can contribute to anything, op just seems like a massive (literally) pussy

oh wait, i just got a confirmation from houston, all units be advised - op is a faggot
>>
>>16759463
>i just got a confirmation from houston, all units be advised
what did he mean by this
>>
>>16759444
I feel sorry for her
>>
>men complain about women being leeches when they are the ones sucking onto successful women with money
kek
>>
>>16759467

Being clever.

>>16759463

If you contribute nothing, certainly nothing will come from you.

Any good thoughts in that head of yours?
>>
>>16759475

Me too, sometimes. Sorry for myself, also.

>>16759476

Meh. This isn't unfair.
>>
>>16759476
are we reading the same thread?

literally every single poster has called OP a faggot

unlike you we don't see everything in terms of gender to feed our victim complex, we hate all leeches whether they're male or female you twat
>>
>>16759476

She's not "successful"; she was born into money.
>>
>>16759482
And she was wise enough to turn that money into education and grab into a good career.
>>
>>16759482
but she could have been retarded with it and blew it all. point is she has money and op doesn't kek
>>
>>16759493

I'm OP and I agree with you.

She's extraordinary and outstanding.
>>
>>16759481
>unlike you, we all
>we all
>we all
>WE ALL

well meme'd there my friend! Ultra funny cool MEME haha!
>>
>>16759500

No prenup, though it was brought up in an awkward, awkward way in the past.

If I go through with the wedding, money's nothing I'll have to worry about again. No Korean laughs necessary. Again, this is part of th drive to go through with the wedding.
>>
>>16759399

Insecurity is the root of all evil in relationships. It will destroy this one, and the next one, and the one after that unless you unfuck your shit. You sound like an overall shitty person who doesn't deserve her. You should either shape the fuck up or leave. You'll do neither, so enjoy your inevitable divorce, idiot.
>>
File: pool party.jpg (44KB, 403x663px) Image search: [Google]
pool party.jpg
44KB, 403x663px
>>16759504
trying a bit too hard there friend
>>
>>16759507

Lots of people married for quite a while with both issues. Many of the older males I know.

I don't have insecurity about getting divorced once married. Beyond that, her family wouldn't allow it.
>>
>>16759411
This hard to forget this dipshit. So ironic that all the cheaters love their women/men so much yet have no problem fucking someone else
>>
If you didn't go through with it, I'd want to punch you in the stomach.

Honestly, your jerkboy bullshit is probably the reason you've held such a good catch. I'd bet 100 bucks that if you turned over a new leaf and became the perfect, loyal husband she'd get bored and leave your ass.
>>
>>16759504
There was no "all". Try harder.
>>
What's the point of threads like this?
You already know what you need to do. You just won't do it. You don't listen to what we say.
So why start a thread?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.