[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work at a restaurant >I am liked by all my coworkers >this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: carriebrownsteinmariners.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
carriebrownsteinmariners.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>work at a restaurant
>I am liked by all my coworkers
>this one cute girl laughs at my jokes
>shes 21 and i'm 28 though...
>i am still relatively attractive and not neckbeard virgin

how do i make my move bros. i just want to see if she would be open to kissing. i think she likes me a lot as a person/coworker but how do i gauge if she would be ok for a little intimacy?
>>
>shitting where you eat
>>
> girl laughs at my jokes
> she wants the D
>>
Are you okay with working with someone that rejected your advances? Or working with someone that you dated and then broke up with? I'd find it awkward as fuck but if it's okay with you, go for it
>>
don't date coworkers, if things don't work out you still have to see her every day

anyway if you wish to proceed then ask her out for drinks after work and see what happens
>>
>>16759191
at the very least it's an indication that I'm not repulsive to her.

girls want a guy who makes them laugh right? plus I'm an incredibly hard worker and i think she admires that.
>>
>>16759190
sadly, this.
>>
>>16759195
thanks.

any other way besides asking her out for drinks?
>>
>>16759224
well I said that because its a good way to gauge attraction and interest without explicitly asking her out on a date (many will just flatout reject a coworker unless they already have a thing going)

not really any other good options to do that other than inviting her to a party or something, what are you underage?
>>
>>16759237
good call

only problem is she has a decent commute so she has to bounce from work quickly at night

i could invite her to a party though...my friend has a cool house
>>
You don't get your meat where you make your bread.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.