[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't breathe when I'm with her (literally)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 7560098674_2e9a35cd1f.jpg (63KB, 457x483px) Image search: [Google]
7560098674_2e9a35cd1f.jpg
63KB, 457x483px
Been seeing this girl lately and every time I hang out with her I am fine the whole day but whether or not she stays over night I have trouble sleeping around her.... because my throat closes up.

This only happens after when I hang around with her so I know it is not my room.

I've tried gargling salt water to see if it will help the swelling. What else can I do? I don't sleep well days after I've seen her because I keep coughing so hard and have a hard time breathing.

Figured it might be an allergy to her perfume but don't feel comfortable enough with her yet to tell her to not wear any.

t;dr: After I hang out with a girl I like my throat closes and I cannot sleep.

What can I do?
>>
>>16758672

>t;dr: After I hang out with a girl I like my throat closes and I cannot sleep.

You're obviously allergic to something kid. Are you seriously such a beta you can't talk to this girl about her perfume so you can fucking breath?

Jesus, dude. What a pansy.
>>
>>16758672
You're having an allergic reaction. You should get tested for allergies and talk to her. You could get really sick and even fucking die.

Buy antihistamines. Offer to buy her something to sleep in (that never leaves your house) and ask her to shower before bed.
>>
tell her to stop wearing so much perfume/deodorant
also benadryl
>>
>>16758672
Dr House would mock you for an entire episode for this.
>>
when around attractive women your chest will lock up naturally.

What's wrong is that you're breathing incorrectly. don't breathe with your chest, breathe with your abdomen, your stomach.

Practice breathing deeply and feeling your stomach expand. Your chest should barely move. Breathing with your chest doesn't allow enough oxygen to enter the lungs and when you're around a hot girl you will feel like you can't breathe because you're not breathing properly.

When you're with her, take long deep breaths into your stomach and relax. Should go away in a day or two if you're breathing correctly.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.