[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giving up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (445KB, 507x605px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
445KB, 507x605px
Is there any guys in here who have been successful on completely giving up on girls? Likewise for girls giving up on guys?

It's just frustrating. It's a emotional roller coaster every fucking time. It's a ride I don't want to get on anymore yet because I'm a human being, my mind still thinks of girls. I just want this to end. How can I stay focused off girls so I don't have to deal with this emotion anymore?
>>
File: 1385892153627.png (124KB, 448x352px) Image search: [Google]
1385892153627.png
124KB, 448x352px
>>16758219

>Is there any guys in here who have been successful on completely giving up on girls?

Cut your dick off and move to the woods.

If that seems like too much work then suck it the fuck up.

Dealing with women and relationships fucking sucks, we all have to do it, you're not special.
>>
>>16758231

>we all have to deal with it

Why should we all have to?
>>
>>16758219
>Is there any guys in here who have been successful on completely giving up on girls? Likewise for girls giving up on guys?
Yep.
Just find a passion and pursue that. Don't seriouslt talk to any girls. Dont compliment them, dont go out to eat or hang out with them, d
>>
>>16758219
I've been single for two years by choice. I'm 29 and realized I needed to work on my career and myself. I get too mixed up over girls and make poor choices, spend my money on them, then get upset when things go sideways.

I got my shit together finally, but I'm starting to think I want to get back into dating. I've fucked my ex a couple of time but I'm starting to think I want more. Then it's like well what if all the horseshit comes back when I get into a relationship. I don't know, you just gotta learn from your past mistakes and experiences to figure out how to make it work better this time. Life is an on going learning process. You gotta just keep working at it. 7 failed relationships thus far but I think I'm getting the hang of it and can do better this time.

If you want to give up you can but you should give yourself more credit and pick yourself up and keep trying.
>>
>>16758231
I've noticed quite a few anons turning faggot. Actually more than a few. Probably gonna be a 10 years before we see the fallout from that.
>>
>>16758219
I tried, but I can't. Boobs, butt, and ass feel way too good to give up. Her soft boobs in my hand, her wet pussy sliding up and down my dick, her moans in my ear.. It's fucking intoxicating and I don't think you women quite understand what you do to us
>>
>>16758259

I'm already doing all of that right now.

>>16758261

It just doesn't seem worth it anymore. I don't ever want to get married and especially never want kids. So I don't see a point in this shit anymore. I was just talking with a girl I really really cared about and it went to shit, and that girl really was special to me. Made me feel feelings I didn't know I had. Like she changed me as a person. But that's over. And I don't want to emotionally invest in someone ever again, fuck that.
>>
>>16758261

Would you particularly care if your ex was having sex with someone else?
>>
>>16758219
>25
>no female friends ever
>kissless
I just pay prostitutes every now and then when I get lonely. Not sure if that counts as truly giving up on women.
>>
>>16758589
I'm not really sure...
>>
File: 1379474078336.jpg (43KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
1379474078336.jpg
43KB, 640x474px
>>16758257

>Why should we all have to?

Because whoever told you life was supposed to be fair is a fucking idiot.

Are you seriously unfamiliar with the concept that life is full of difficult things that we have to endure to survive and achieve happiness?
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>It's just frustrating. It's a emotional roller coaster every fucking time. It's a ride I don't want to get on anymore yet because I'm a human being, my mind still thinks of girls. I just want this to end.

Kek, good fucking luck with that
>>
>work for a rather large company
>they offer me a job in san diego which would double my salary
>relocate
>discover tijuana
>go down to fuck hookers once or twice a week
>spend like 600 bucks a month to fuck hot new girls all the time
>don't even bother with local women or girlfriends any more

though i doubt this is what you were looking for, i'm happier than ever
>>
>>16758695

I'm very aware life is a bitch. I've worked for everything I have. I'm just saying regarding relationships, there has to be alternatives. there has to be ways to just not care anymore and say fuck it I'm done.
>>
>>16758715

I don't care about sex very much Tbh. My sex drive is low
>>
>>16758722
uhh well then why are you even thinking about women if not for sex? ya dingus
>>
>>16758589
>>16758715
Im sure you'll get tired of fucking hookers sooner or later.
>>
>>16758733
why would i give up fucking all kinds of hot 20yo pussy for some aging leaking disgusting nag with real issues and problems
>>
>>16758730

Hell if I know. Girls are attractive. So naturally my mind thinks of them? I don't think about sex though
>>
>be me
>don't really date in order to focus on school/work
>invest time not devoted to school/work into personal hobbies
>between friends and family I have a great system of emotional support
>masturbate when I get horny
don't really know if i've given up on the opposite sex or if i've just found a fulfilling life outside of having a s/o.
>>
>>16758568
No, in fact last time I saw her she ended up hooking up with some other guy at the bar because I just wasn't feeling it that night and she could tell. She's kinda easy if you can't tell.

To me sex outside of committed relationships can mean very little most of the time. Sometimes it's just two people wanting to get off.

>>16758715
You must make pretty good money. I got burnt out on hookers because it was burning a hole in my pocket... If I had more money I'd still do it though.
>>
>>16758718
what made you this way?
>>
>>16758749
Im not saying to give up on fucking hookers.
It just gets kinda boring after a while when there's really no connection.
I fuck hookers too but very sparingly.
>>
>>16758767
>You must make pretty good money. I got burnt out on hookers because it was burning a hole in my pocket... If I had more money I'd still do it though.
6 figures, and i go down to mexico where even the hottest most premium girls are less than 100 bucks an hour.
>>16758776
i disagree honestly. i'm glad these chicas don't want anything to do with me and just want a few bucks. even started learning spanish to improve my experiences in the future
>>
>>16758771

ive never really been one for relationships or even just sex in general, I haven't been like proactive I guess you could say. Well I met a girl, became close friends with her, ended up developing feelings for her, feelings I didn't know existed. I liked her so much that I would boner everytime she would text me, and when we would hang out my heart would race. We fooled around a few times and it was amazing. We cuddled a lot and kissed. it was terrific. Well, I finally mentioned we should actually date. And she told me she can't. That for some reason even tho she likes me and I'm extremely important she won't do relationships. It fucking hurt. Especially since she told me she likes me a lot. There is a lot more than happened. But I really don't want to type all of it because it frustrates me. But I never want to go through this again. Nothing is forever. I know I could go meet another girl, but this same shit will happen at some point. And I don't want to feel like this again.

The girl who took me out of my depression, changed me emotionally in a positive way, made me feel amazing feelings pretty much just walked away for no reason. Fucking never again.
>>
>>16758219

I've given up, focusing on work and video games and applying to grad school. I'm much happier now that I can admit that I'm far too narcissistic for a relationship.
>>
>>16758749

there is a 24 year old girl that wants to have sex with tomorrow night, I actually just told her no. I'm just not interested in meaningless sex, well, I guess all sex is meaningless at somepoint.. :/
>>
>>16758835

I'm turned down the last two offers for a fuck since I knew it would go no where. Waste of time, I could be at home getting high or doing work.
>>
At this point, I've gotten kind of numb.

I'm decent looking, make good money, I'm fun, and loyal. I give pretty much any guy who approaches me a chance- which isn't many... I think have a resting cunt face. And I've still gotten fucked over so hard and mercilessly, I'm just kind of over it. Plus, with all the blatant cheating and lies I see just out and about on a daily basis, I've grown weary.

It's not even a conscious decision for me; Whatever motivation I had just kind of drained out of me. But, knowing me, I'll get all stupid and weak-knee'd over some idiot eventually, and then have to piece my life back together afterwards. I don't think not giving a fuck can be forced Anon.
>>
>>16758843

I've turned down the last 5 opportunities I've had. because of this I haven't been laid on 4 years.
>>
>>16758848

i should just isolate myself from everything..
>>
File: 1373014596471.png (295KB, 523x509px) Image search: [Google]
1373014596471.png
295KB, 523x509px
>>16758718
>there has to be ways to just not care anymore and say fuck it I'm done.

I already told you, chop your dick off and move to the woods. Are you not paying attention?
>>
>>16758872
Sigh, well, let me make it clear.

I don't particularly like that I'm numb from this bullshit. Because, I DON'T want to miss out on someone awesome because I'm too fucked up from what shitty people did. But clearly, I need time to recuperate. I think it's kind of childish to just take your ball and go home, but I can't really blame you for wanting to. Take a break from it all, and dip your toe again later if you want to.
>>
>>16758803
If it makes you feel any better, I went through a lot of the same stuff you described. Very recently. I always told myself I'd never fall head over heels for a girl but meeting what you think is 'the one' can make you feel and do funny things. Long story short, we went from an incredible high, to an incredible low.
I don't know exactly what you're going through but I do know that there is a girl out there wondering what it's like to meet a guy exactly like you.
>>
>>16758975
>but I do know that there is a girl out there wondering what it's like to meet a guy exactly like you

I appreciate the kind words. But I don't believe this. It seems like fairytale stuff that exists in movies
>>
>>16758891

I don't believe in self mutilation
>>
File: 1277938260585.png (63KB, 209x201px) Image search: [Google]
1277938260585.png
63KB, 209x201px
women fucking suck. especially the BPD type. never fucking again. never again. i can't wait to get over this bitch, again. never go back to your ex. ever.
>>
>>16759058

Damn.
>>
>>16758219
TFM should be able to help you. A red pill also helps a lot
>>
>>16758219
>>16758219
It's a basic need, not satisfying it will impede or block your own development, which in turn will damage your position in the hierarchy and with it your view of yourself.

There are other ways to satisfy these needs, be sure they empower you instead of letting whatever it is you fill it with have power over you.

Start with a whore, logical next step is wanting more money.

If it's drugs, just using them is a poor investment that will keep you down but it will provide safety, satisfaction and independence from socializing.

Pick whatever suits your type but always strive for power, it's what we are made for and it will satisfy more than anything, safety comes afterwards, you'll never feel safe, stable and content without power to ensure it. Unless you are willing to become accustomed to endless frustration, low mood, feeling powerless, escapism.
>>
I have been switching from chasing girls to giving up to chasing again each year. Being after girls gives me something to go for but as you say it's an emotional rollercoaster, while trying to be asexual makes me more relaxed but it makes me turn kind of anti-social in general and more depressed. I prefer chasing girls and failing so far, because of the short moments of happyness when things turn out right, and because of the hope that maybe it will work out eventually.
>>
I stop caring about girls for a sort of short while after I finished masturbating, so yah I masturbate a lot. Does this work for everyone?
>>
>>16758219
>>16758219
>Is there any guys in here who have been successful on completely giving up on girls?

Obviously you already had success in that OP. Because you're a huge faggot.
>>
Why the hell would you want to give up on having a relationship with someone? It can bring a lot of meaning to your life to have the kind of emotional depth and intimacy you get with a long-term romantic (and sexual, durr) relationship.

It seems kind of unhealthy to just give up on that if you're not aromantic. If you're not already too focused on other things to pursue it then why the hell not?
>>
>>16758749
mah nigga
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.