[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have small white bumps along the glans of my penis that have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

I have small white bumps along the glans of my penis that have popped up recently. Previous to that I had a slight "itch" around my glans that wasn't painful but slightly arousing. I'm scared its an STD. I'm sexually active with my girlfriend but last year I had two encounters with one-time hookups without protection. They were kinda slutty. I know I'm stupid and potentially suffering from those bad decisions. They aren't painful and are slightly numerous. Will dump this hot bitch for every response.
>>
bamp
>>
>>16758110
>not seeing a doctor
>>
>>16758110
go to a doctor/clinic you std-ridden faggot
>>
>>16758110
Yeah, it's an STD. I'm a doctor
>>
>>16758110
Isn't that those Mike Tyson syndrome? I read about it a few weeks ago.
>>
>>16758146
Seriously?
>>
>>
>>
>>
Go to some free clinic if you're poorfag. No one can diagnose you from the internet. You need a real doctor.
>>
i have it too. this is called Tyson's glands, and it produces smegma (that smelly white thing on your dick's head) to protect the tip of the penis when you're not circumcised. first, i taught it was some kind of HPV too, but this is normal. and this isn't gross, the majority of the girls i had sex told me that was cute
>>
sounds like ppp which is totally harmless and not caused by infection. I have it and I'm a virgin so there you go.
the itching is worrying though, see a doctor.
>>
>>16758638
Thanks for the reassurance. This describes my condition a little more closely considering I had an inordinate amount of smegma the day after sex and now these. I never had them before today. I'm still worried I may have an STD and will get tested as soon as possible. Thank you for the information, I hadn't heard of Tyson's glands. The idea of having an STD makes me extremely anxious as I don't want to harm my pregnant girlfriend. Thanks for the help.
>>
Stop posting this ugly whore anon
I hope its an STD and you along with your shit taste die and leave this earth forever
>>
>>16759070
What circumstance would drive you to believe that this girl is ugly? I'm sincerely curious.
>>
wait you cheated on your gf? or you think you're gf's a slut or something?
>hot bitch
lmao you never hear women say "this hot dick" or something weird wtf
>>
medfag here, I'm gonna need to see a pic of it to judge
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.