[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hanging out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (30KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 258x196px
Okay so my ex is coming over this weekend to "hangout" we are both pretty close, and I think we both want the same thing. When I invited her over she started talking about all of the funny and embarrassing sexual things we did while we were together. So what should I do when I go to pick her up? Should I offer her some gum? Should I flirt with her a bit?
>>
>>16757941
Like I don't want her to think I want to get back together. I'm just looking for a fun time until we go to college in a few months.
>>
>>16757950
A fun time as in doing things you would do with your best friend or as in fucking?
>>
>>16758555
Fucking
>>
Ya dude u gone fawk
>>
>>16758582
Don't
>>
>>16758583
How do I start her up? Should I touch her ass and legs while we are watching tv? Or just go in for a kiss?
>>
>>16757941
if you two are still talking about sexual things, i think it would be fine to just bring up the fact that you want to be FwB, plus she could end up being your prom date because you know she will put out. the reason why it is so easy to become FwB with an ex is because they are used to you sexually so if you are still talking to them in a friendly way, it is almost like there is a level of comfortability there. also, why did you two break up, because this could backfire if you suspect that she wants to get back together or still has feelings for you
>>
>>16758606
Why not?
>>
>>16758617
How do I bring up the FWB thing?
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 444x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 444x322px
>>16758618
Because it pretty much never ends well.

You say you think you two want the same thing. But you're not sure. You need to make sure you both are on the same page if you plan on fucking her anyways. That way she doesn't get the wrong idea because it will turn into a dramatic clusterfuck.

Even if you both are on the same page at this time, chances are that one of you two will start feeling differently later on. And it's going to be just another wave of hurt for whoever it happens for if the feeling isn't mutual. People always say that there's no way it will happen to them but sure enough, it ends up eventually happening the majority of the time.
>>
File: 1386919935091.jpg (13KB, 363x364px) Image search: [Google]
1386919935091.jpg
13KB, 363x364px
>>16757941

>How do I start her up? Should I touch her ass and legs while we are watching tv? Or just go in for a kiss?

Are you seriously asking us advice about how to fuck a girl you've already fucked?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.