[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you say on dates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (23KB, 425x283px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 425x283px
What do you guys talk about on dates? Assume the girl is a proper girl (not looking for a hookup)

Do you ask questions about her? How do you prevent it being an interrogation? How do you make the date fun and her want to talk to you more?

Guys and girls input please
>>
>>16757861
Talk about her and what she does.
Tell antidotes.
Talk about yourself and what you do.
Comment on the date.
>>
>>16757870
>Tell antidotes
>antidotes
>>
File: happyaf.jpg (619KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
happyaf.jpg
619KB, 1080x1080px
Just ask what kind of music or movies she likes.
I would go with music though because it's much more personal.
Make sure that you don't talk too much about yourself but let her do most of the talking unless she asks about you (which would also mean she's interested).
Usually that gets a good conversation going.
Good luck.
>>
Same as with anyone, only now you really gotta show just how great you are.

Find something she likes, and talk about that. Ask her about it, and say what you know about it.

Same thing with any interaction; I used to play MtG when I was younger, and now whenever someone brings it up to me, I love to talk about it. And when they say something they know about it, I love hearing it, even if I already know it.

(warning, don't make super strong opinions. Ex: she likes baseball, you talk about it. You say you really like the red socks, she is a die-hard anti-redsocks team fan. Oops.)

Another example; I met somebody and found out they liked to do carpentry. I took woodshop back in the day and learned a bit from it, mentioned that, asked about carpentry, sprinkling in what I amateurishly knew, and we had a good convo. Btw, it was with another dude. And it's the same way with everyone.
>>
>>16757861
Talk to her a lot in advance, get all the akward intro shit over with asap. That way you can confidently speak to her on a more personal level when you're with her on a date.
>>
File: src_1343504670047.jpg (58KB, 391x356px) Image search: [Google]
src_1343504670047.jpg
58KB, 391x356px
>>16757870
>antidotes
>>
>>16757875
autism intensifies
>>
>>16757870
>>16757875
>>16757912
>>16758243
>Don't you open up that window
>>
>>16759186
But we need the fresh air through the open window to allow natural immunity to develop
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.