[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is probably gonna seem really fucking dumb but bare with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: panic.png (373KB, 1024x393px) Image search: [Google]
panic.png
373KB, 1024x393px
This is probably gonna seem really fucking dumb but bare with me if you will.

Broke up with my first long term girlfriend last year, took some time to do some soul searching and lived a little.

I started thinking of all the things I liked about my ex. She had some serious issues which is why the relationship dissolved but there was quite a bit that I liked about the relationship. First and foremost was the feeling that I could just let loose around her and not worry about offending her. I'm sure it sounds childish but it was actually quite liberating to be able to curse freely and have her do the same. I could essentially just be myself and not worry about anything.

Now, I started seeing another girl a few months ago, and she's great. She's in a much more stable position, emotionally and otherwise than my ex. But I'm not feeling the same level of freedom around her that I was with my ex. I don't know if it's just a matter of time; to be honest I don't remember how long it took for my ex and I to reach that level. But it worries me a bit. Maybe I'm just desperate to get that back and it's clouding my judgment a bit.

Anyway, how do I handle this? Should I just wait and see if I eventually reach this level with the new girl? Do I talk to her about it directly?
>>
fucking bump
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.