[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ So 3 years ago I met this girl, who I intantly fell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1451320729951.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451320729951.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
Hey /adv/ So 3 years ago I met this girl, who I intantly fell in love with. Irish, really cute, short and with a pretty good body. So, as beta as I was/am, I never asked her out and I acted fucking cringey around her.
So ff a couple of years, she has to leave to her home town to study phisics at uni, thought I would never see her again. Keep in mind she was the only person I have ever loved.
Ff 1 year, life is great, studying at uni, not as beta as before (haven't gotten any pussy yet, haven't tried either, since I don't see the point of hooking up with someone you don't feel anything special with), going on parties on weekly basis. So last thursday comes. Not much people went to party among those who I live with on the residence, only me and 4 more people, altho all of my class went too. Sooo I'm having the time of my fucking life, best party ever, but then I find her. I fucking find her. I remember how I love her to the core. We catch up, I get suprised I don't get cringy or beta AT ALL. She even hugs me multiple times... And then she tells me she has to leave on friday. When we part ways, me and my friends go to a club (got offered a bj I declined, cuz no homo) and I tell them I gotta leave. Spend ten minutes crying on a bench, another hour going to the bus stop, crying like a bitch all the way to the residence, keep crying through the whole night. That's the story. Not pasta, I promise. And no, I'm neither fat, ugly or a manlet, just a bit socially awkward, VERY awkward when it comes to relationships.
Wat do
>>
File: fuq.jpg (36KB, 533x820px) Image search: [Google]
fuq.jpg
36KB, 533x820px
Go talk to her about your feelings. Dont be scared cuz it sounds like she likes you and she would maybe even consider staying. But if it aint going to work out, then its just unlucky man.
>>
>>16757544
Thnx for the advice, but as I said, I'm very awkward when it comes to relationships... I don't know if I could tell her what I want without sounding cringey or convincing or whatever...
>>
>>16757562
Then what the fuck do you want from us?

Have fun regretting your choice forever because you didn't want to sound "cringey" for a second.
>>
>>16757579
Okay. I might try it. Tomorrow. I'll post results. I'll probably end in cringe threads on /b/...
>>
>>16757562
been there, done nothing. wanted to kill myself for past 3 years and still do. do nothing and you will learn new meaning of suffering, believe me. whatever you do, however it turns out, its fucking 100 times better than being passive
>>
>>16757587
Don't tell her you love her, though. Because you don't. You like her. You want to date her. But you don't know her well enough to love her.
>>
>>16757596
I mean, I spent two years every school day with her at class, I know her pretty well
>>
>>16757434

>Wat do

Man up, only little kids cry for girls they never had.
>>
>>16757753
D,:
>>
>>16757613
You said you fell in love with her instantly, so either way knowing her isn't why you love her.
>>
>>16757562
I know how it feels OP, I'm awkward as fuck too.

But if its that hard, literally just say the three fucking words.

"I like you."

I swear to you that everything will come out a lot fucking easier after you get over that initial mountain.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.