[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just broke up with GF a week ago >GF was fucking nuts,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1412566587076.png (97KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1412566587076.png
97KB, 480x480px
>Just broke up with GF a week ago
>GF was fucking nuts, broke up for the stupidest reason ever after 3 years
>She had all sorts of mental health issues, but loved her anyways
>Sort of relieved
>Started chatting with this black grill on tinder
>7/10 face probably mixed doesn't have black facial features, and 8/10 body
>She talked to me the entire day, then gave me her number
>We go to the same college
>She seems really fucking into me
>Also seems to be well adjusted and smart

I'm almost like baffled. After a year of being with a borderline and bipolar girl I almost feel like I don't deserve this. The fuck is this feeling? I'm not sure if anything will happen between me and this girl, but I don't want to fuck anything up if it does.

Its not my self esteem is low, its almost like I feel I'm not good enough to be with a mentally healthy person at this point, after the breakup. I don't have any mental health issues, at least that I'm aware of, because I've been to therapy (not since the breakup though). But this feeling is really fucking nagging at me, and I don't want it to fuck things up. Its almost like I'm mentally scarred or something.

halp
>>
>>16757308
Don't you think it's a little soon to be seeing other people? You guys only broke up a week ago.. People don't normally move on that quickly
>>
>>16757324
She started seeing and fucking some dude the literal day after. I felt so fucking bad that day. But I'm essentially just trying to push this shit out of my head, so I started talking to girls.
>>
>>16757324
>implying there's some sort of guideline for how soon you can start seeing other people

if he's ready to move on then it's his call.

just go with the flow OP. girl seems into you. that's a good thing.
>>
That is what being with a borderline person does to you. I know from experience. You just need to take a breather, keep things casual, and just chill for a bit.

A LOT of people need therapy after ending a relationship with a borderline. I can't say whether or not you will, but if the feeling persists, then I'd advise it.
>>
bump

the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
you need personal time before you start dating again, sounds like

going through the same thing
>>
>>16757308
I tried dating really quickly after a bad breakup and it didn't go well. If you're still working through those feelings you might not be ready for something new. The whole "get over her by getting under someone else" thing didn't work for me either
>>
Very talented indeed.
>>
>>16757308
>7/10
>8/10
Bullshit.
>>
>>16757754
>7/10 FACE
>8/10 BODY

What is the issue.

>>16757720
So what do I do? Despite what I'm going through, I'm still really interested in this grill, and she seems to feel the same.
>>
>>16757308

This feeling will pass. Your self-confidence is shit because you have stayed with that crazy moron for so long.

Don't beat yourself up, some people stay 30 years with a crazy nutjob.

Be thankful you only put in 3, and move on. Be happy.
>>
>>16758438
tell her what your deal is and that you like her and don't want to waste this opportunity and ask her to be understanding

put it in positive terms, obviously
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.