[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal for a sister to do this? >My older sister moved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: cropped_thumb_IMG_9816_1024.jpg (85KB, 1280x966px) Image search: [Google]
cropped_thumb_IMG_9816_1024.jpg
85KB, 1280x966px
Is it normal for a sister to do this?
>My older sister moved in with me a few months ago.
>She walks around my apartment in a thong sometimes , like I'm not even there or something.

Does anyone else's sister do that? I'd assume this is relatively normal , or at least not horribly weird. I haven't said anything to her about it.
>>
it's normal "alone in the house" behavior. Either she wants to fuck, she wants you to *want* to fuck her. or she doesn't even really think about it.

My money's on the middle option. Bitches love attention.
>>
>>16757182
What the fuck is this incest shit? The last option is by far the most likely one. She also might just be lazy as fuck.

My sister mostly walks around the house in a bathrobe, but I live with my parents.
>>
>>16757182
I'm afraid you diddn't read the OP right.
but I'm way more afraid that you did.
>>
I would never do that around my brother. I feel awkward enough in just leggings and a tshirt
>>
Tell her to put a goddamn robe on.
This is ridiculous behavior.
>>
>>16757182
Maybe I'd never ask her though, might come off as a creep
>>
>>16757169
>Being attracted to your sister
Hey man, if she's hot she's hot regardless if she's your flesh and blood. It's really not a big deal to fuck your sister unless you impregnate her. Then you have a big problem.
>>
>>16757222
I dont really mind it it's just I thought "hmm that's kinda weird".
>>
>>16757230
I am attracted to her , same with me if someone looms hot they look hot no matter who they are, at least to me.
>>
>>16757226
>>16757237

Don't overthink it. You're her brother, so it's assumed you're not actually going to make a move on her. If it makes you uncomfortable, just say "hey put some clothes on."

It's not like she's totally oblivious of the effect it has on you, I've known families before where girls kind of "tease" their brothers like this, but it's a harmless thing and it's really not intended to actually go anywhere. If it goes too far or makes you uncomfortable, just say "hey put some clothes on," don't make a big deal of it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>16757230
That's sick dude.
>>
>>16757330
Naw man. It's only bad if you have an inbred child. If you don't it's just two people having sex.
>>
>>16757256
No just fucking no I would be so fucking pissed off if my sisters did this shit my parents would flip out this is not normal. Short, shorts? Alright I get it you want to be comfy, Panties alright you are still fucking gross but I get you just came out the shower or what ever. But a thong? A fucking thong? My ex did not even own and and got some to be sexy for me before fucking. This is not something you wal around in while your brother is there. Your ass cheeks are poking out and any pubes you have are visible sit the wrong way and your brother gets a full view of your vag. This is in no way normal.
>>
post pics, dude
>>
>>16757169
doesn't seem normal at all tbqh
>>
>>16757169
do you have any proof of this happening?
>>
>>16757169
If you've ever had female roomates then you'd know this isn't too odd. It's probably less odd because you're related and she doesn't think her brother would think about that.
>>
>>16757358

Different people have different ideas of normal, man. Some people aren't as freaked-out by nudity as you are. If you're sharing a living space, you might see some bare skin every now and then. You don't always have to associate exposed body parts with sex or exhibitionism or whatever you're trying to call it. It's his sister, they've grown up together, I'm sure they'd save each other's lives if they had to, what's so fucking terrifying about butt cheeks and pubic hair?
>>
>>16757352
If you and the boys started sharing old sex stories, would you bring up the time you devoured your sisters pussy, before fucking her and exploded all over her face? I guess you wouldnt have to tell them, but fucking a sibling seems awk as fuck to me.
>>
I walk around naked sometime, but only when I think I'm alone. Once my brother caught me walking around in a thong but I didn't know he was home.

Wish I could feel as comfortable around my family as your sister. Clothes are the worst, especially in summer or at night
>>
>>16757444
Probably not since you don't gotta tell your buddies all your stories. Plus, fucking your sister would be a very personal intimate act.
>>
>>16757169
Is she hot. because if she isnt then no its not normal.
>>
>>16757169
How old are you both? If you're attracted to her you should fuck her
>>
>>16757742
True. Op here, I have v stories that c if I told my friends they would beat c me up.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 736x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 736x412px
>>16757169
She wants the dick, Onii-San.
>>
The nudest I'll get when I'm home alone is in a small tank top and boxer shorts, and I'm perfectly comfortable being just in that in front of my family.

So I GUESS if my max level of nudity was a thong, I might be comfortable like that in front of family too? Maybe?
Still seems kinda weird. In a "for god's sake put some clothes on" way, not a "she wants the d" way.
>>
Lmfao why is there a pic of stewie2k
>>
>>16757196
walking around the house in a bathrobe is not the equavilent to walking around the house in a thong
>>
>>16757358Can we switch sisters? Totally 200% jelly right now.
>>
>>16757182
Too much hentai, anon.
>>
>>16757169
Ask her why the fuck she does it
>>
This is normal behaviour, dude, you're siblings. Get away of /h/ for a while.
>>
>>16757169
Tell her she looks hot.

If she likes the compliment, smash.

If she freaks out, tell her that is how awkward feeling you get when she's walking around like that
>>
>>16757182
Lewd
>>16757169
Naa man My systers do that too. And I somethimes I walk in boxers go to the living room and scream "Fuck I'm beutifull".
>>
Hi Stewie2k
>>
Yeah that's definitely weird OP. If it makes you uncomfortable say something. If you enjoy it then let it continue and see what comes of it.
>>
If you feel uncomfortable, tell her.

If you're getting turned on, then have some fun with her. Just be super careful, ridiculously careful.

Try to avoid penetrative sex at all costs. Nothing wrong with 69ing your sister if you're both comfortable with it.

But seriously, do not get her pregnant. If you have to fuck her, make sure she's on birth control or use a condom. Preferably two condoms. Seriously dude, don't go down that road. Just give each other orgasms without sticking your dick in her.
>>
>>16760261
Underrated post
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.