[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work at mc donald's >coworker calls me Bubble >why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1430257017635.jpg (112KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1430257017635.jpg
112KB, 640x640px
>work at mc donald's
>coworker calls me Bubble
>why do you call me Bubble?
>cause it fits you anon :3
>she was bumping into me constantly
What just happened?
Was she flirting with me?
>>
>>16756974
Yes.

>Does this guy realise that the only infomation we have are thing he mentions? This place is just an echo-chamber
>>
>>16756974
Are you fat?
>>
What the fuck is it with white people and their horrible taste in kitchen wall art. Feely Finger Painting? Kill yourself.
>>
>>16756974

depends. are you attractive? dont tell us, show us, with a pic.

is she attractive? if no pics, describe her to us.

are you fat? or muscular? or do you have a weirdly big butt?
>>
>>16756974
>bumping into me constantly

Maybe she called you bubble cause she's bounces off of you........
>>
File: zdjecie2.jpg (36KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
zdjecie2.jpg
36KB, 150x200px
>>16756999
>are you attractive?
pic
>is she attractive?
yes
>are you fat? or muscular? or do you have a weirdly big butt?
no
>>
>>16757032

do you have a high pitched voice? that pic is oddly small and weirdly named. ur not attractive in the least. if she is legitimately attractive she might be using bubble as like a pet name, like ur an ugly little puppy she adopted. hrd to tell without real photos of you and maybe her. if you really are that plain looking its hard to say what you might find attractive.
>>
>>16756974
Yup.

Offer her a chance to pop you.
>>
>>16757032
You do have a bubbly face, but why does all this fucking matter? It's just a nickname. If you were going to ask her out, you would have done it already, let's not kid ourselves here.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 453x500px
>working at mcdonalds
>>
>>16757032

U have a Severe case of gay face m8
>>
>>16757076
>If you were going to ask her out, you would have done it already, let's not kid ourselves here.
True.
>>
File: tumblr_l4fejiZ5Bm1qzkctyo1_400.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l4fejiZ5Bm1qzkctyo1_400.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
>bubble
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.