[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had an altercation with my brother last year and slapped him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1454341076215.jpg (21KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1454341076215.jpg
21KB, 250x250px
I had an altercation with my brother last year and slapped him on the side of the head. He and my mother called the police on me. I was sent to a psychiatric ward for a few days. Later I was told they thought I might have bipolar disorder (Wasn't even diagnosed or prescribed anything, nice professionalism).

Now I am realizing there are many things which are no longer open to me, like military or government sector jobs. Possible difficulty with insurance in the future, as well.

What would your mentality be in my situation? Would you have any respect for your family after this?
>>
Sounds like you shouldn't have been a crazy ass bitch
>>
>>16756937

Sounds like you're a retard who can't understand that if I was, I would have been diagnosed as one.
>>
I'd probably be thankful for them opening my eyes to my inappropriate behavior, but then again I'm not psycho
>>
>>16756909

you can look up what legal options you have to get this sort of thing removed. of course any job can search your history and find out if you were there and make that decision personally but as far as being legally barred from certain things like the military you can probably get it argued that it was all false bullshit
>>
>>16756943

Shitposting is fun, isn't it?
>>
>>16756958
It can be, I just don't go all crazy with it though.
>>
>>16756955

Thanks. I'm currently requesting a physical copy of my medical records so I'll start with that. I might visit a lawyer for a consultation after that.
>>
>>16756909
Being bipolar doesn't mean you're a psycho. In fact, if you're that afraid of a label, there's a big chance you are in fact bipolar - one of the systems is to be in denial about your mental processes and behaviour towards others.
I had the exact same situation happen to a close friend of mine. We both hated his family for doing it to him, but in the end, he came to the conclusion it was an eye opener and "a lesson to be learned" - he hasn't freaked out like that since.
>>
>>16756967

lawyer is best bet, it sounds doable but id know no way of getting er done. googles a good start, but its hard to figure out how to write out this specific scenario. maybe use one of those free ask a lawyer websites to get you started
>>
>>16756958
>I wasn't diagnosed with anything
>But for some reason I now can't apply to the military/gov't/insurance
>I refuse to take any sort of self-reflective look at my actions and anyone who suggests that I might even slightly be in the wrong here is a fucking SHITLORD

kek

If this thread is any indication I feel bad for your family. I know what dealing with bipolar people is like and it's a fucking miserable burden.
>>
>>16756992

How do you deal with your crippling stupidity? It must be hard.

The military has their own regulations they follow, it is a completely subjective outlook based on their own needs for the military. If a recruiter doesn't deem you fit for a military position, it doesn't mean you are unfit for civilian life.

And I don't know if I would be accepted or not, I was just working under the assumption when crafting my post. You sound like you have your own mental issues if you are still using terms like "SHITLORD". Maybe it's time to go back to /pol/, champ?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.