[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, there's this girl at my work that really likes me, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1370409225719.jpg (40KB, 444x443px) Image search: [Google]
1370409225719.jpg
40KB, 444x443px
So, there's this girl at my work that really likes me, but she told me that she has a boyfriend and that she thinks he doesn't really like her as much as he used to.
What should I do?
>>
File: image.png (103KB, 226x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
103KB, 226x256px
nothing until she breaks up with him. otherwise she's just lonely and wants attention.
>>
Something to consider:

If she leaves him for you then she could do the same to you when you're together.
>>
>>16756804
Make out with her, tell her to dump him, fuck her.
>>
You should get with her so that one day she'll question how much you like her, then cheat on you out of insecurity. At least you'll see it coming right?
>>
>>16756804
get together with her. she sounds like a keeper.
>>
>>16756888
This hoes ain't loyal
>>
dont shit on another mans doorstep, if she wants to leave her fella let her do it!,then get in there. do it right
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.