[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What advice would you give to your younger self? Be honest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 10

What advice would you give to your younger self? Be honest.
>>
get some decent clothes and a decent hair cut.
>>
Don't come to 4chan, you'll never leave.
>>
you were right that the others were wrong. wish you'd believe yourself more instead of thinking you're crazy.
>>
>>16756284
Women aren't worth it. Focus in your studies and getting money.
>>
STOP BEING SUCH A LAZY SHIT
>>
>>16756284
Dont skip school. At all. Its not worth it. It was never worth it. In the end you'll just be sitting there with your dick in your hand telling yourself tomorrow will be the day.
>>
Dont do drugs, man, you're gonna be crazy later.

Apply yourself for once.
>>
You're going to do fine. Don't worry about it.
>>
You can always try harder.
>>
Do things that you want to do instead of what people tell you to do.
>>
>>16756284
Propose sooner
Marry right away
Start having kids right away
>>
Work, fuck college, go trade school, move out, and learn IT
>>
Fuck your liberal arts major bullshit.
You like money. Major in money. What do you study? Money. What do you do for fun? Money.
What extra curric-Money. Frat life? No. Money.
Money money money you're here to make money and that's it. Now don't forget it.
>>
>>16756284
Focus less on studies, enjoy life more nothing ended up meaning much anyway. Don't dedicate so much to one girl expected loyalty, when things are too good to be true they are. Kill yourself sooner.
>>
if it were possible i would give myself all of the bellow advice:
>>16756318
>>16756292
>>16756312
>>16756317
but it's not so ill just master bait and do my autistic routine some more.
>>
>start working out and don't stop or slack off, ever
>don't drink or smoke
>video games are a waste of time, don't bother
>study programming on the side
>>
Life gets so much harder. You'll lose everyone you care about. Just kill yourself now.
>>
>>16756284

This: Stop looking back so much, stop thinking about "what could have been's". Dwell only on past mistakes as a lesson for the future, focus on tomorrow.
>>
>>16757749
Haha sucks to be you pussy. For most non-faggots, life gets easier as they get older.
>>
>>16756284
stay at home
don't fall in love so quickly
don't start drinking or smoking
focus on studying and hobbies
or just fucking kill yourself
>>
Get rid of the people that don't matter in your life, they're holding you back. You're going to rule the world some day.
>>
File: image.png (242KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
242KB, 500x378px
Just go active duty loser

And don't dump your boyfriend so you can be a barracks whore it's not that fun
>>
Meh it all works out in the end. You do you m8.

Try to keep in touch with old friends better, but if you don't, w/e.
>>
Women are humanlike too, actually think and feel ashamed sometimes too.
>>
>>16756284
Stop being a little cock
>>
>>16756284
Believe in yourself and in yourself only, or your life will become a pathetic tragedy without equals
>>
Bring sebastions dads smith and wesson to school in third grade at the day of that first incedent and teach those rapists how to really put a hole in someone.
>>
>>16756284
Dont brush your hair in the shower. Please for the love of god dont brush your hair in the shower
Also dont use leave in conditioner everyday. Dont use deep conditioner either.
>>
>>16757762
Idk im pretty fuckin straight and life has gone downhill since around age 8, so suck a fat knob nignog
>>
>>16757931
>i was depressed at 8
LOL, that's called being a little baby bitch. It's not entirely your fault though. You probably have your parents to blame for some of that. Maybe you should kill yourself actually.
>>
lift more. wear clothes that dont look like shit. get a proper haircut, better yet, cut your own hair like your future self does. talk to more girls. fuck more girls. don't smoke cigarettes.

and for fuck sake, stop reading so many fucking books. your older self has a message: no amount of dostoevsky, hofstadter, stephenson and asimov novels will make you happy or make girls want to fuck you.

also don't apply for computer science, you're going to realize how much you hate it. just go straight for civil eng, cause that's what you're good at, and you don't even know it yet.
>>
Drinking will make you fat, cut it right down.

Getting married to the American girl will make you miserable, do NOT do it. Don't even go to see her. In fact, don't start talking to her. It doesn't matter how lonely you are. She's not right for you. Deal with shit on your own and you'll be OK.

The woman you love isn't ever going to get with you. Try not to fall so fucking hard for her. Seriously. Just because she's amazing doesn't mean you should just turn your brain off. You'll enjoy being her friend much more if you're not thinking about her every hour of every day. Be aware of what you're doing and don't let yourself fall for her.

You'll regret it if you don't go and see her before she dies. So go and see her. Don't worry about how ashamed you feel, or how little support you're going to get from your wife. Go and see her at least once. You have less time than you think.

Do NOT drink on the night after the injection. You need to be sharp that night. There is nothing to celebrate. You need to be sharp, and pay attention, and act quickly. Do NOT drink.
>>
Someday you will be given a choice between two people. One starts with an R and one starts with a C.

R will test you and try to infect everything that you and C have built, and if you do not draw a clear line (no matter how much R pleads and cries), you will lose C and be the miserable for a very, very long time, and you will live the rest of your life with regret.

Pick C, anon. Pick C, and never look back.
>>
File: 1388713362129.png (113KB, 266x304px) Image search: [Google]
1388713362129.png
113KB, 266x304px
>get a good haircut, it's detrimental to getting a second look from people
>don't just stick with your same old "friend" group, you're in school and there's many options
>you don't have to go immediately home after school, explore the city
>stop playing so much video games and pick up an instrument, there's more to life than /v/-tier humour
>that girl actually wanted your D, don't ditch her to go sulk at home
>your feelings are not normal, you're feelings of depression and loneliness will only skyrocket in the future
>keep in contact with friends after high school, waiting even a couple weeks to get in touch with them will result in them being gone forever
>there won't be a sudden "ah hah!" moment during your gap year, act now
>>
Dude... That is fucking dumb.... Please stop.
>>
Talk to girls more often, so you don't feel awkward around them when you're 19 and still a virgin
>>
Get ready for the shittest skin ever thanks to your nonexistence dad's genes. It'll take you a while to not care about it and sooner or later you'll stop caring for things altogether and people will like you for that. Work harder, be nicer, cut your hair. Also don't get drunk at ryans house or he'll hate you forever.
>>
Pussy is overrated.
>>
File: argh.png (183KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
argh.png
183KB, 700x500px
You're not the main character. Stop acting like you are, then get upset that you're not.

You had a good thing, and you just had to blow it up with your endless woe-is-me crap and pseudo-tard schtick.
>>
Cut your mom out of life WAY sooner. Just leave for college and never come back. Tell your dad the truth about her.
>>
Do whatever the fuck you want... You're capable of succeeding and being happy anyway, you don't need to follow the path that others set for you. It will make people close to you unhappy to see you doing that, but it's better than them being happy because they believe you're something you're not.
>>
Stay away from him. He only wants to groom you.
>>
don't cheat on her. she was perfect.
>>
File: 1423991666317.jpg (44KB, 488x410px) Image search: [Google]
1423991666317.jpg
44KB, 488x410px
If you don't try, you will only ever lose
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 190x266px
>"idk, man. I'm in the same boat you were, just 4 years later"
>>
"Don't break up with that rich jewish girl with the big titties who loves to swallow. She wasn't even fat. You're just a shallow asshole... you still are."
>>
>>16757925
Why
>>
>>16757827
>that image

kek

also OP: I would have told myself to pursue what i thought i was good at instead of thinking it was a better idea to try other new things for fear of missing out on something
>>
>>16758269
Damn, you totally fucking blew it.
>>
Step on the unexploded bomb. Life didn't get better after the war.
>>
Invest your money somehow, even if it means buying some dumb shit in bulk and attempting to sell it on amazon... don't spend it on idiots and stupid boys pls
>>
>>16756284
never fall in love.
>>
>>16756284
Get money, fuck bitches.
>>
>>16756284
Go visit Justin more. You can never spend enough time with him. You will always love him, and he won't be alive to be the one you marry, or to be the one to give you away at your wedding.

Or... don't talk to the guy you meet at a party in 2005. When he dies in 2014, you'll never recover.
>>
crazyTommy ruins your life. Like, really ruins it.

Don't let him suck you in. He's your best friend, but he's also a psychopath. BELIEVE what Megan tells you.
>>
>>16756284

Don't do drugs.

Don't cheat on her.
>>
>>16756284
Study harder, workout more and build better eating habits
>>
Keep with the sports. You loved those most.

And your excessive amounts of natural talent mean fucking nothing if you never try.
>>
you should have fucked her when you had the chance ladd
>>
stop doing dumb shit for attention and stop worrying about basic hoes. you're gonna be 9/10 and poppin in like 5 years.
dont curve the guy you met at the art show in july..dont question it. hes real cool but he will fuck you up for a very long time if you dont take this advice.
stay career orientated, and dont hang with people who clearly aren't.
>>
>>16756284

Don't smoke. Otherwise just try to hang on, it's going to suck a times but you'll be fine, you'll emerge a stronger, wiser man than you can imagine at your current age.
>>
Focus more on health and fitness
Don't stop playing the cello or drawing
Actually work in school and stop thinking you're going to get everything handed to you just because you're smart
Read more
Ask her out as soon as you feel something for her, you won't get another chance and she's not going to wait
>>
Don't quit karate, dont quit touring and playing live, start learning typing and computers early on, don't quit lifting. Also, don't wait for other people to give you permission to do things.
Anna actually liked you but she was too young and immature to tell you or realize it for herself. Go back and finish US history because you'll miss out on graduation because of it. Fuck the list goes on and on...
>>
Kill yourself now before it gets worse. By the way, your girlfriend dies and you won't manage to save her - all that effort was sorta worthless.
>>
Trust your mom. She always seems to be right. Things will be better if you just let her help.

Don't let anyone bully you. Don't go to Canada. Don't get caught up in anyone else's bullshit.
>>
>>16756284
Just fucking do something. You know that the world is mostly idiots and retards so don't let them get to you.

Don't try to force relationships either. In fact, don't even think about them--because you are number one and your needs come first.
>>
>>16757938
The way you talk to a complete stranger makes me believe your life isn't going as well as you'd like others to believe.
>>
Just always be yourself. Don't feel the need to impress others by taking the credit for others people's work when you've got your own talents, they're just undiscovered, or if not undiscovered, you just haven't worked hard enough and consistently at honing in on them. The people you tried impressing were never even there in the long run. Hone in on what you honestly like.

Everything takes time, just be patient and take it one day at a time and remember to be productive.

Don't worry because I choose to think everything happens for a reason, if you can't see the reason at the time.

Stay away from the internet for as long as you can. Don't get involved in communities where people obviously seem mentally unstable.

Buy some weights and start lifting and/or exercising.

Don't worry about these so called friends you're around, they won't be there in the long run. It's not that their fake, it's just they're self-centered and have their own problems.

Do whatever you fucking want, money won't solve your problems and it won't actually make you happy either. Don't worry because it'll all work out on its own. Have fun and be safe.
>>
>>16759623

damn, that's fucked up man
>>
>your relationship with taylor is going to be a nightmare. should've broken up in november when shit started getting real
>don't fucking study music in college, do some science shit or get into mechanics
>in case you decided to still study music, Kayla is boring as shit
>emily is also boring as shit on top of being annoying as shit. she'll also make a false rape accusation at you
>you could probably deal with morgan's bullshit, you're sexually compatible and she lets you raw-dog her in the vag/ass
>try to eat better. just because you "can" have 2-3 cans mountain dew a day in high school doesn't mean you should
>learn to cook better, that first month of living on your own is real touch-and-go if you don't know what you're doing
>work out
>>
If I were talking to who I was around 15-17, I would tell myself first to stop pretending to be someone I wasn't, then I would say that everything will always be okay so long as you believe.
>>
stop doubting that he loves you. if he didn't, he wouldn't waste so much time convincing you otherwise.
>>
kill yourself
>>
To my 15 year old self:
>don't spend so much time obsessing over him. He's nothing. You go on to date him when you're 18 and realize he's just another drop kick pot head.
>for god's sake, STOP SMOKING.
>keep an eye on your weight, trust me, you're gonna gain it heaps fast with all that weed you're smoking.
>don't cut your hair, don't bleach it either, you'll regret it.
>stop fucking eyeliner on your bottom eye lid. Cat flicks is where it's all at.
>stop being so melodramatic and cancerous.
>dress normally, go to /fa/, and stop dressinglike a fucking emo lmao

that's all
>>
>>16756284
don't blow him.
>>
For fucks sake, find some better pants.
>>
stop fucking gaming and get a job
>>
>>16756284

When you're 17, get the fuck out of this house and family.
Go to the police station and tell them everything, sue your parents and don't be afraid. You're a fucking genius, you can do whatever you want, you're creative and funny and smart, don't let them destroy you.
Also, if a guy who's in a relationship starts talking to you, don't reply. If he doesn't respect his gf, he won't respect you.

Go and live.
>>
Don't waste so much time alone wrecked with paranoid thoughts. Apologise for the stupid things that happened when you were younger. Don't do drugs. Don't stay in jobs or situations with toxic people. Save. Work out more. Get help. Don't allow well intentioned relatives to sway major decisions, they don't know you as well as you know yourself. Learn to be better disciplined. Don't allow yourself to be used by people as a crutch or sex toy. Travel more. Love more. Tell the love of your life that he means everything to you.
>>
Do not take that pill, do not crush that rock, do not snort that. It will give you more pain and heartache then any drug ever made could fix. Just don't do it.

You'll coast down life hating yourself and anyone else who tried to help you. You'll hate them and not know why.
>>
File: cat-bad-hair-day_01.jpg (42KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
cat-bad-hair-day_01.jpg
42KB, 480x359px
I find it amusing how many people hated their past hair.
>>
>>16756284
Do not prove to yourself or anybody else that you can "get" the guy that could never be gotten. He turns out not to be worth the price you pay, including the relationship you end with the guy you think of the rest of your life.
>>
>>16756316
This

Also don't do drugs and don't date your ex
>>
>>16757939
What made more girls fuck you? Just talking to them?
>>
>>16756284
Don't try to take summer classes, it's not the end of the world if you take 5 or even 6 years to graduate college. (I pushed myself too hard in spite of health issues and ended up dropping out at the start of my senior year)
>>
Don't marry the girl you get pregnant in high school. I know you and everyone in your rural backwoods ass town think it's the right thing to do. It's still dumb, you are a child. The kid is awesome though so it's not all bad.
>>
>>16757854
Good one faggot.

Women don't ever feel ashamed, except the really ugly once that society doesn't spoil.
>>
>>16760495
Felizia?
>>
Ditch your first psychiatrist and your first and second therapists and see the people at [where you go now] instead.

It'd've saved me months of problems and possibly from being hospitalized.
>>
stop talking to and bonding with people and keep learning german
>>
rock on dude just keep doing what youre doing and dont let anyone get in your way NOT EVEN YOU
>>
You may want to help others but not everybody is worthy of your time. You're father isn't worthy of your love and never will be. You can still be a caring and wonderful person and still be able to not put yourself out to have others take advantage of you. And as much as you love art, a medical or scientific career is better suited for you.
>>
do more drugs. bang more hoes. cheat on your girlfriends more. fight more assholes. none of it will matter
>>
don't shoulder all the responsibilities alone. you have friends for a reason.
>>
Step out of your comfort zone you fuck. Instead of being scared about what will happen be scared about what you missed and could have happened.

Also, the minute after you get out of high school you'll fall in love. Wait a minute, don't love that first one because she'll treat you like shit and it'll lead to nowhere. A few months after though, a better one comes along and she will be the best thing to happen to you in a long time.
>>
Never fall in love. It will ruin (has ruined) everything.
>>
>>16756284
Nothing more or less than the times I will be mugged or assaulted. Everything else is too large a butterfly to risk stepping on.
>>
>>16759675
I'm sorry, dude.
>>
>>16756284
Start running, do your math homework, get a nice shirt or two, and don't just smile at her...Fucking talk to her!
>>
>>16760936
You sound a little bitter there, buddy... A woman treated you like shit? Suck it up and stop whining like a little bitch.
>>
>>16759266
Damn, that's pretty fucking sad
>>
Pull out
>>
File: 1451856789392.png (683KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451856789392.png
683KB, 960x720px
>>16756284
Don't be self-centered.

When she cheats on you, just leave everything behind immediately. Let her bad decisions speak for themselves.

Also, don't go on a website called 4chan.
>>
call the ambulance right away for him
>>
>>16756284
Never go towards a gay relationship or lifestyle and stick to women, keep trying till you succeed. Don't be afraid to be yourself but also don't put yourself out so much that you push people away, accept and tolerate other's views and opinions, even if you don't necessarily agree with them, and be more confident with yourself. Also never slack off on your studies ever and never date fat women.
>>
don't listen to mum! join the army instead
>>
>>16756284
Summer vacation ends with high school. In college you work internships during the summer, so hopefully you'll have a job or at last the network to get one when you graduate.

Student loans are a _*last resort*_!

Media really does rot your brain, until you're educated to resist its messages. Others might never be nor ever want to be.

Relationships and sex are great but don't define your life by them. Get educated and find work you love.

Read more books! You don't have to write a report about them if it's not for school.

Life is short. Take more risks, but make sure they are calculated. Don't just go being stupid.

Violence solves everything when you're a kid. Punch them in the nose and they'll never bother you again. It's worth a suspension, compared to a lifetime of ridicule and self-esteem issues.

No history, no self. Know history, know self.

Don't get so focused on one goal that you miss all the opportunities that present themselves to you while working towards it.

You can't buy back time.

Earplugs are not stupid. Tinnitus is hell though.

If it's too loud, turn it down. If you can't turn it down, use earplugs.

Never ask women for dating advice. Pay attention to their actions, not their words.

Not only does money = time, but time = money.

You will never understand your parents, and when you become one you will only begin to understand.

Your parents work hard for so you can have a better life than them. Respect them and show your appreciation. Nothing should Evert be taken for granted.

Always have job opportunities lined up. If you want to renegotiate, you'll have leverage, but be prepared to leave if they say no. If you lose your job, you have options and shouldn't be unemployed for long.

Long-term unemployment is murder on your career.

It is OK to not fit in. Don't try too hard to. People will catch on to this and see to it you fail.

Be true to yourself. Don't be a poser, ever.
>>
>>16757953
Theres a story here
>>
don't fucking date him, you have a bad feeling about him; listen to that. actually, learn to trust your intuition in general. you are smarter than you think.
>>
File: 1448633938743.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1448633938743.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
Don't cry when he breaks up with you.
>>
Don't date that fucking loser. Do your homework before you mess up your GPA for good.
>>
>>16761902
There's a story everywhere if you look hard enough.
>>
>>16756284
You're gonna go through hell, but in the end you'll. Be happy
>>
Don't let him drive your car.
>>
Listen to classes, study, take the sat, don't go to trade school.
Don't imagine the time where you've taken her hand, keep moving, millions out there
Persuade for a change in shop
Save money for hobbies and not video games
Take part times on summer since nothing else happens
Fight the fucker
>>
>>16756284
Harden up your resolve, start working out and that the safety is probably locked tight, so enjoy the taste of oil and metal
>>
Kill yourself
And also cut that hideous long hair
>>
Finish college in four years you stupid cunt.
>>
>>16756284
Quit wasting your time worrying about what other people think, especially if they don't know the first thing about you.

Keep your grades up, it'll save you a lot of time down the road
>>
>>16756362
NOOOOOO
>>
Even though your parents divorced, don't wallow in self-pity and depression all the time. It'll get better once you learn to accept it and rise above it.
Learn to enjoy your life at every moment. Go out with friends when they invite you, go involve yourself in another hobby. Do something other than play video games all the time.
Community college is not as bad as you think it is.
Also, when she cuddles against you, remember to embrace her and be honest with how you feel about her. Don't be in fear of something you want, because it'll only keep from getting it.
>>
>travel back in time to when I was in 8th grade
Listen annon I know you like her and you know she likes you so why don't you just grow some balls and ask her out? Also don't chill with S kid seems cool but only gets you in trouble.
>>
>>16756284
Fuck the rest of em. Know your worth. Keep going. Drugs are fun.
>>
Stop trying to make everyone happy.
Focus on making yourself happy first.
Forgive yourself.
Trust no one.
Don't let him tear down the wall you built.
Don't let him ruin you.
>>
>>16756284
DONT FUCKING DATE HIM. DONT.
>>
I would tell myself to stay away from drugs, find a psychiatrist, get prescribed ritalin, and focus on school.
>>
>>16756284
>Bathe more
>Workout more
>Sleep more
>Ignore woman who absolutely ruined your life
>Focus on schoolwork more
>Don't go to prom
>Your father is a useless cunt ignore him forever
>You're doing good staying away from drugs and alcohol, keep it up.
>Accept that job offer it'll be one of the only ones you get
>If you can't look up to anyone else look up to me
>Pick your own clothes
>Clean up your looks and brush your teeth
>Focus better in Spanish class (you were so close to being fluent)
>When that girl in your class said you're ugly now, but you'd be attractive once you're in your 20s; I just wanted to let you know she was insanely right, but still slap her anyways
>When you grow up you'll still not find a woman intellectually on your level, so go to college early and I promise you it will work out
>Get involved in the political process early, and help out The Green Party
>Use the internet as a resource for all of your questions, but don't use it to forget the past with shit video games and chatrooms
>Don't stop running EVER
>>
I don't know if this has worked. If it has, it's starting of your last year in highschool. It's me, you from the future. If there's someone you should and HAVE to listen to, it's me. If this worked as intented, you'll have confirmations that it's you from the future.

First of all, you are capable of great things, far greater than anyone close to you. You only have a dime of this fact aknowledged. You're full of doubt and will and do blame your failures on laziness and ''not trying hard enough''. That is true, however; It's INFINITELY more shameful than not being able to do things at all. You're a lazy bastard, you'll waste a lot of time because of that. You know what you want to do in your life, for the love of God start doing it. You ARE capable of doing it.

Start improving yourself. Keep losing weight, Under all that fat, you're handsome as fuck. FUCKING TRY HARDER, FAT BASTARD. IN EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE! STUDIES, RELATIONSHIPS, EVERYTHING! Study harder. Start finishing the books you start reading, you'll love it later. Get out of your comfort zone. Become a man sooner. Do well enough so you won't have to move out. Your step sister is a failure and was sent to destroy you and everything you love. Don't intervein in anything related to her. She'll move out to study, and they'll ask if you want to, too. Don't. In my reality, all your family died when they went to see you two. You were betrayed by everything and everyone, and lost almost everything. I'm just starting now, years after that, to become the man your father and mother wanted you to be, the man YOU fantasy about being. But only after many, and many failures. After suffering. Hell starts after the death of your family, and it goes through years, onto Purgatory, and just now i'm reaching stability. Don't date her. I know you want to, but don't. She'll crush you like no one ever will be able to do as well as her, even if you'll meet a FUCKLOAD of fucked up people to date. Cont.
>>
>>16764502
Cont. Listen to Father and Mother. They're the only ones on earth who love you unconditionally, and are the best persons you'll ever meet. They are underserving of whatever treatment you were giving them, being you sick or not. Hug them hard. Please, hug them so hard that i'll feel it up to today. Memorize Father's smile and Mother's tsundere nature. Keep away from your step sister like you always have. She's your greatest, and your family's, enemy. Don't date that one girl. Don't. Really, don't. You're strong, and suffering made me, can make you, strong. But if you listen to me, you won't need to suffer. You can be the best, Friend. You can be everything everyone on 4chan wants to become. You have the means, the strenght, everything, to become the best. It's up to you to stop being lazy and despicable and start working on yourself. Tell Father and Mother and the family much you love them. Specially after step bitch leaves. I miss them a lot. And remember;

No matter what happens, the sun always shine, it's temporary, there is always another way.
And if there isn't, you make one.
>>
>>16757939
>Advising your younger self NOT to read Dostoevsky.
>Fuck girls instead
That's real fucking pleb, buddy. Dostoevsky was just over your head.
>>
Start running now you fucking nigger. Just do it fatty. Stop picking your fucking face you autistic sperglord. You're going to regret it. For the love of god, shower you disgusting piece of shit, you smell. At least 5 times a week. Not once a week, axe is a fucking crutch that doesn't work. Get a haircut, you look the kid from two and a half men, its not cool. Learn to chill the fuck out too, you're way too hyper and it's annoying. Do your homework and pay attention, you have one fucking shot at school, dont waste it. And one last thing, when you get in highschool, you're going to meet a girl named lily. Don't and I repeat DO NOT talk to her.
>>
File: 1452322345135.jpg (66KB, 515x665px) Image search: [Google]
1452322345135.jpg
66KB, 515x665px
>>16756284
Stop drinking so much goddamn soda Jesus Christ nigger
Don't think that just because you watch anime that you have some understanding of Asian culture and that women will find this attractive
>>
Don't play video games too much, remember that girl that got a crush on you? Fucking get that pussy like a man, it's the reason she got into drugs in the first place.

Also, stop crying like a baby and start crying like a manly man and let them hear your cry and drown them in your tears.
>>
Dude cut your fucking hair, groom yourself properly and shower every fucking day!
Also stop being a pussy, the whole school is not going to follow you around and laugh at you because a girl said no.
Plus you're 13, at that age all you have to do is point at them or get a friend to ask it is simple!

Otherwise you will be a sad lonely but well groomed social retard who gave up on girls because it got too hard.
>>
Don't fall for Fiona, you're inexperienced with girls and act like a fucking retard. She will become your best friend and you will ruin it like a stalker retard so much you can't even be in the same room as her.
Shes a cool girl but just a little dense it is not worth it, I regret it every day.
Oh and Chloe is a complete cunt she deserved all the hate you gave her, I am on the fence with approaching her because I did learn a lot from that disaster.
>>
kill yourself now before you get attached to life, it doesnt get better
>>
Once you get out of high school, most people will like you. There's no reason to distance yourself.
Break it off with A two years in like you wanted to, there's lots more girls who will be interested in you and she isn't even that great. A decade is too long to waste.
>>
The only advice i would give to my past-self is "prepare yourself better for exams instead of playing dota for the whole day and go for english exams instead of sociology one".
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.