Which of these should i use for my new Tinder profile, keeping it short and simple:
1. "Still trying to catch them all"
2. "If its got four legs and a tail, i'll probably try and pat it"
3."Trying to keep the jimmies unrustled"
All are relevant to my personality, Cheers to any feedback
None is suitable
Or a subtle little invitation to talk
One joke is never going to work on everyone. Don't limit yourself by cracking a joke that appeals to 40% of people. That pushes away the other 60%. Don't joke until they're interested.
The only thing they look at is your pic. There's your AESTHETICS, the quality of the photography, things that can be assumed about you through what is included or lacking in your pictue and expression.
The personality bit comes after the appearance bit in terms of when they're looking out for it.
Then be interesting. Don't fake. Do what you like. You probably don't like filling out the bio with very much, so don't. Photos are an excellent way to express who you are in subtle ways, not forced 200char biographies
The people getting away with that corny biographical shit are usually very kind and attractive looking. Thier success is not in the bio.
Do note a few sexually attractuve passions if you have any
Example: surfing, long term committed charity work, a good major, a good job, implied skill in a competitive sport, something that denotes being well cultured (acting, musician, painting), something that seems open minded like trips to bla bla bla
I personally hate it because it gives me absolutely no ideas for how to start a conversation. A bio filled with hobbies, interests, and a little bit about your personality gives me something more interesting to talk about or ask rather than just saying "hey"
>women are starting the conversation
I thought women usually just waited to reply? I'm a guy, why would I need a conversation starter? I AM the conversation starter. Or is this about replies?
I would say I've gotten an average amount, people don't really like to talk for long though even if I put an effort into the conversation. I think both men and women can be on there for attention. I've had a lot of people make plans and cancel on me last minute, or I give them my number and they never contact me outside of the app.
"If it has four legs and a tail, I'll probably try to pet it. If it has no tail and two legs, I'll probably let it pet me."