[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (121KB, 832x624px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 832x624px
So, greentext history time
>be me
>been in love with a girl for a long time
>dated her for 2 months like 3 months ago
>today is her birthday
>she invited me and asked if i could make the reservations and everything
>made the reservations, even get some special gifts because or her birthday
>got in contact with the club and managed to get them to put some birthday music and a congratulations message in the course of the night
>picked her and her friends at home and take them there
>in general, got sure it was a great party
>she ignored me a time during the party
>"well, she maybe just wanna talk with her girls"
>some dude she invited came
>she started dancing with him
>she kissed him

I just left the party and fuck, i feel really bad
Just wanna hear anything you have to say
>>
>>16751493
She sounds like a bitch. Ignore her from now on
>>
Take this as a lesson, brother. Never work for anyone this hard except yourself. But damn, I'd give you a fist bump irl if it'd help
>>
>>16751502
Yes, I gonna do that. I almost send her a message about this, but im restraining from it. It just hurt like a bitch
>>
>>16751493

Where you both official? i mean, obviously a bitchy move from her, but you should have seen this coming.
>>
>>16751507
Thanks man. The virtual fist bump is helping
>>
>>16751513
We was not oficial. I had to go on a trip when we was about to get oficial, returned 1 mont later and tried to see her. Its been like a month since then
>>
>>16751511
Don't overreact. Don't give her any ammunition.

Play it cool. She's a shit person losing an awesome friend. The best way to get back at her is to turn stone cold
>>
File: playedyuorself.jpg (45KB, 750x553px) Image search: [Google]
playedyuorself.jpg
45KB, 750x553px
>>16751493

as the great DJ Khaled once said, "You played yourself"

That's what happens when you drive in the slow lane, people will speed up and overtake your shit
>>
>>16751513
Regardless of whether they were "official" or not, she still exploited him knowing full well he would bust his balls to impress her. Then according to OP kicked him to the curb completely
>>
>>16751523

Why would he even bother to get her back? he doesn't want her as just a friend and she is clearly a shit person.
>>
>>16751541
I'm sorry, poor choice of words.

By "get her back" I meant "get back at her"
>>
>>16751493
You're better off without her. Trust me.
Keep being you and take the advice of >>16751507
Don't work this hard for anyone except yourself (and future kids when that eventually happens). Push on padawan
>>
>>16751541
>>16751558
Never mind, you're confusing the shit out of me and I'm tired

Re-read my damn post
>>
>>16751558
You dont have to do anything. But if you want a place to start, confront her about using you for all that shit when she had plans of sucking another guy off. Say it was tasteless, you're dissapointed and wish she would have ended things like an adult.

Then ignore and go on your way. You dont need to be angry sad or upset, because shes going to be all of the above when she realises how badly she fucked up.
Shes going to ruin her own life at this rate so sit back an enjoy.
>>
Thanks guys. Yeah, i know i must just send her to hell and go on.
She really isnt worth it, now i see that.

In this momenta i just need to recover my calm, because im reallly fucking mad and sad. I just wanna punch that guy head off and scream at her. Buy im doing my best to stay calm and avoid doing something stupid like that
>>
>>16751570
Yeah don't do this. If you confront her she could easily twist it to make you the asshole

Drop it OP, one thing girls want is closure, and denying them that drives them crazy
>>
Damn man that was super cruel of her. I think the best revenge is not to be ice cold, but to act indifferent if she ever tries to talk to you. Obviously no communication initiated from your side.
>>
>>16751579
What she thinks or says amounts to fuckall because shes the one who still has growing up to do.
It'll hit her then and there and maybe straighten her out a little.
Who honestly gives a fuck what a manipulative cunt thinks about anything.
>>
>>16751591
And this differs from ice cold how?
>>
>>16751604
No ICE BURN
>>
>>16751603
You're completely missing this

You're saying who gives a fuck about her but in the previous paragraph saying how it might be good for her if he confronts her

You dont get it. If this were to happen, emotions will run and tempers will flare, and I'm not even being hypothetical, SHE WILL twist it such that he's made out to be an asshole. Never ever ever confront them
>>
>>16751621
Your making females out to be way more retarded than they actually are.
Women are Not completely stupid and know full well shat they are doing. Even if she twists it, shes not actually that stupid. Shes just trying to make him feel worse about it, but if op is an adult and can walk away from that nonsense after saying hos bit, shes the one whos going to feel like garbage when she lays in bed at night.

What's important here is ops closure and feelings on it, not hers. The here and now may be his only opportunity to get his pent up bullshit out in the open and he'll walk away feeling a lot better for it unless hes a tween or some shit.
>>
>>16751637
Again. No. Do not vent your feelings. It only makes a mess. You dont at all know what you're talking about
>>
>>16751565

Wasn't even me who replied to my comment tho '-'
>>
>>16751493
She's at a party. She's drunk. She's dancing with everybody. She's probably kissing everybody.

You are overreacting, at least a little. Wait to hear from her. If she thanks you and/or apologizes, write it off as no big deal. If she doesn't, then you can consider how insensitive she is.
>>
File: 142205606950s.jpg (6KB, 176x200px) Image search: [Google]
142205606950s.jpg
6KB, 176x200px
>>16751756
>>
>>16751756
I disagree.

She knew what she was doing. But she sounds immature in asking OP to 'be her friend' and act like just a friend and make arrangements while ignoring that OP obviously has feelings for her.

OP you're not blameless. All this for a girl you have almost no history with. I think you fully knew those months ago she wasn't all that into you and saw this as a big opportunity. And it backfired.

I feel for you but take this as a lesson. Don't get so into someone until they've proven they're going to be into you to.

Stop orbiting her. You're never leaving her friend zone unless you choose to and she'll take advantage of you when it suits her.
>>
i don't get it
you dated a girl 3 months ago, so you aren't dating now, right?
>>
File: 1365178415306.jpg (73KB, 637x627px) Image search: [Google]
1365178415306.jpg
73KB, 637x627px
>>16751493
>made the reservations, even get some special gifts because or her birthday
>she dances and kisses some random dude

Cut her from your life and sent her to hell.
So many girls would have kill to have a guy do all that for them.
Clearly she doesn't give a shit about you.

I hope your not close to her, or see her everyday at work or class, I can see this being hard for you.
But if she ever cared about you, she would look for you and say sorry.

For now, stay the fuck away from that poison.
>>16751756
>She's drunk.
I hate when people use being drunk as an excuse for doing something fuck up.
It's always a lie.

I been drunk and high, and I know damn well what I'm doing.
If I fuck a girl while I'm drunk or high, it's not the drugs or beer fault, its my fault because I know what I'm doing and I did it because I wanted to.

If anyone tells you it's because
>lol I'm so drunk, not my fault
Don't fall for that bullshit.
>>
Well, just for updating this, she just text me:
"Hey, what happened? You just left and didnt said anything. I never told you we were going together, i just wanted you to go as my friend. I dont understand why you acted like this"

Welp, fuck it
>>
>>16752107
So we're you guys dating before the event? Dating exclusively not like seen a movie once and felt her tits kinda date?
>>
>>16752107

You gotta be a man about this, should text something like

"Hey, I hope you had a good time!

You're right, I acted a bit weird...the thing is I still have some unresolved feelings for you and I guess I was hoping you did too. I don't think we can be friends, at least until seeing you kiss other guys doesn't bug me anymore."

Or something, just be honest about it.
>>
File: 1453799322179.jpg (442KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1453799322179.jpg
442KB, 1000x750px
>>16751493
The kissing thing isn't a big deal. Disrespecting you is. Keep that in mind when you break it off.
>>
>>16752118
Yes, we dated for a while. Until i traveled.
One week ago i got a booty call from her, but we didnt get to do anything because her mother arrived suddenly.
>>
>>16752128
I dont know if i should be so... Frie dly about it. As this guy said
>>16752134 the thing that hurt me most is that i feel played. And shes already playing the "i just wanted you to go as a friend card", and texting her that would be like giving she the reason and accepting all the guilt, and im not fucking fine with that
>>
>>16752128
Do what this anon said. You need to be as straight forward and as non-needy with your feelings as possible.
>>
>>16752151
I know you're mad, but don't let it show. Just send her the text, take her out of your life and move on.
>>
So send her a text already, and tried to be calm in it. Now i gonna ignore her. Fuck it.
>>
You dated her for 2 months, 3 months ago... so if you had any romantic expectations toward her, then you were just fooling yourself.

But, it was really fucked of her to ask you to help her organize the party, and then blow you off.

She's a huge cunt and you should forget about her. Never talk to her again and ignore any of her attempts to communicate with you. Block her number and block her on any social networking where she won't know you've blocked her.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.