[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls only care about looks? How do you misdirect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 8

File: eh.jpg (19KB, 251x190px) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
19KB, 251x190px
Why do girls only care about looks?

How do you misdirect them with personality?
>>
Stop generalizing is a good start.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (35KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
35KB, 1440x1080px
Ugly girl here.

Why do guys only care about looks?

How do you misdirect them with personality?
>>
>>16746375
I'm not generalising, it's completely true.

>>16746378
Guys only care if you're fat, but you can fix that easily if you stop eating 3 pizzas a night.
>>
>>16746372
>>16746378

Be interesting, cool, or nice
Express interest, you'd be fucking shocked how many people actually will settle for average or below average people if they aren't assholes and show interest.
>>
>>16746378
/thread
>>
>>16746378
I have dated girls that thought they were ugly in the past. What makes you ugly?
>>
>>16746372

Are you rich?
>>
>>16746399
Girls my age (25) aren't settling for anyone other than 6 pack Brad.

>>16746400
Except she's wrong, I always see guys with much worse looking gfs, I never see it the other way around and I've been rejected solely based on my looks more times than I can count.

>>16746406
This is the typical male response to ugly women, we will date you.

>>16746408
I'm not rich, but I can't complain either, doing alright for my age group.
>>
>>16746378
>You're not ugly, I'd date you.
>Hey where are you going? Let's get coffee?
>Hey?
>.....
>>
>>16746393

Nah its not true, most down to earth people that are looking for a long time life partner know that looks are not permanent. People will grow old and "ugly" together, looks are not important for a long term successful relationship. Personality is, people only care about looks won't find that relationship, they might have lots of sex, short relationships and drama. Young people tend to go through a "looks matter" phase and then settle for more "ugly" down to earth guy that is father material. Mature women don't care about looks as much as you might think, that doesn't mean attraction isnt relevant.
>>
>>16746422
Alright I've seen some guys in my life with way more attractive women than they are that don't have money, it's rare but it happens.
>>
>>16746456

>worn out old women stop caring about looks

Tell me more.
>>
>>16746473

When the girl has self esteem issues yeah, but once her confidence is back up she dumps the nice guy and finds herself some good looking dick.
>>
>>16746477
Get money when you're older and fuck young gold diggers. Or look for people that are not as sure of their attractiveness. Also some people have unconventional thoughts on what attractive is. You know what's not going to get you laid? Crying about it anonymously on a message board. At least do it to a female friend, they may pity fuck you.
>>
>>16746483
And when the guy is confident or has money he'll get himself younger and better looking pussy. Humans fucking suck mate, get use to it.
>>
>>16746422
>Girls my age (25) aren't settling for anyone other than 6 pack Brad.

The fact that you really, actually believe this garbage is the problem. You're looking for excuses. The problem is you.

Source: Married a man who was obese when we started dating. I liked his personality and we had the same interests. He is now a healthy weight. Would have stayed with him even if he hadn't done the work to get there.

Source 2: Am a woman and have had many female friends over the years. These experiences have led me to conclude that we are not shallow, brainless, soulless harpies.
>>
>>16746497
>Married a man who was obese
>He is now a healthy weight

While you stayed fat the whole time.
>>
>>16746497
Ehhhhh I'm against this premise, but evidence is anecdotal. Very sketchy anecdotal at that. Girls being friends with other girls doesn't make girls not shallow. They are just as capable of being shallow as anyone else though and I wouldn't say more so. But lonely virgin males are alot more common than the female counter part and that brings into focus the argument that this is something women are doing. Is it true? Probably not? People do what makes them happy no amount of whining is gonna stop negative behaviors that have no disadvantages to the perpetrator anyway. So what can you do.

On a side note can we legalize and destigmatize prostitution yet? I mean it's already the default state we're in. Everyone is promiscuous as fuck may as well make it advantageous for pretty girls to fuck average guys right?
>>
>>16746510
I was quite skinny actually. 5'7" 125 lbs. He was glad when I went on the pill and grew myself an ass! Am now 145 because of that and adulthood. Still not fat. Still not shallow. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>16746528
You could be pulling absolute nonsense out of your ass. Relax.
>>
>>16746510
>>16746528
Also, must add: my formally obese husband asked me out. Which is something a lot of men with the "women only like rich fit Chads" excuse seem incapable of doing. If you don't really, truly put yourself out there, nothing will happen.
>>
>>16746538
This! Initiative is important.
>>
>>16746534
I'm not, but you are right that I need to relax. Having my half of the human race be portrayed as shallow and heartless is annoying and frustrating, and seeing any woman get the Token Internet Response of 'you must be fat' makes my blood boil.

I will concede that I am especially predisposed to not caring about the weight of other people. I was raised by my obese grandmother. She was the most amazing person I have ever known. So I guess that taught me, both consciously and unconsciously, not to care much about what someone looks like so much as who they are in their soul.
>>
>>16746545
>>16746538
>If you don't really, truly put yourself out there, nothing will happen

It sure is.

https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3n7zqs/as_of_today_i_have_been_rejected_1000_times/

I bet next you're going to say just be yourself.
>>
File: 1375763391060.jpg (26KB, 542x400px) Image search: [Google]
1375763391060.jpg
26KB, 542x400px
>>16746534

Yeah, we all could, but dismissing someone's solid advice by saying "its the internet so you're probably making it up" is a real bullshit way to derail someone's argument. Like instead of actually coming up with a counter move you just flip the chess board and say no one wins.

I thought her perspective was insightful. And, being a grown ass man over the age of 25 she's generally right. Yes, a lot of women are obsessed with physical attributes at young ages, but so are men. Everyone is, they're children.

Its only when they become adults they realize that choosing someone to dedicate your life, time, and energy (which is something adults cherish far more than children) is about more than just who's fat and who isn't.

Waiting out the adolescent ignorance is tough but fuck, dude. Dating was fucking killer for all of us when we were kids, feeling rejected and on the outside is par for the course when it comes to teenagers and early 20's. There really isn't a way around it, but I can promise you will never overcome it if your response is to try to "trick" someone into sleeping with you or using your contempt for them as fuel for starting a relationship.

Some people suck, get fucking used to it.
>>
>>16746552
>Having my half of the human race be portrayed as shallow and heartless is annoying and frustrating

Your half of the human race did it to themselves.

>and seeing any woman get the Token Internet Response of 'you must be fat' makes my blood boil.

>you must be anti social and not putting yourself out there
>you must be a jerk
>you just need to hit the gym buddy

Yeah, my heart's bleeding for you sister.
>>
>>16746561
No I was ok with the advice its great for the average person, but at the same time alot it hinged on OP taking her word on alot of anecdotal personal life stuff.

Also young people dating isn't hard for everyone, and isn't that hard for most people. OP seems to have some crippling social issues, but even well adjusted people have major issues dating. I had one solid relationship my whole life and not for a lack of trying, but I'm not gonna blame it on society. I'm just not handsome enough to enjoy life, we should be focusing on teaching OP that lesson. Find something to fill the void of loneliness he'll feel most of his life, and dealing with the flaws of the person he'll end up settling with either out of desperation or pure luck of the draw.
>>
>>16746566
K let's see, I

>Did not say that OP is a jerk
>Did not say that OP must be anti social
>Did not say that OP needs to hit the gym (see 'would have stayed with him anyway' above)

I did make a blanket statement that nothing will happen for a person who does not put themselves out there. Because that's objectively true. Women don't trip and fall on your dick, you need to let them know that you're single and interested or they'll default assume that you're not.

>>16746561
Thank you!
>>
File: 33.jpg (58KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
58KB, 720x960px
>>16746598
HOW COME UGLY CUNTS NEVER GET ANY PRIME PUSSY THEN HUH????????????? DO YOU SEE THIS GUY WITH 10/10 GRILLS??????? THOUGHT NOT CUNT. BABES BE RIDING CHADS COCK NIGHT AND DAY
>>
>>16746618
Score -8 for contribution to public discourse!
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3558x2668px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3558x2668px
>>16746378
#REKT
>>
>>16746598

I didn't say you said those things, but that's what OP hears every time he complains about having bad luck.

Because people are jerks and not everyone is lucky with women, it happens. So if guys assume you're shallow, it's because that's what they're used to.
>>
>>16746622
COULD YOU ROLL THAT OUT A LITTLE
>>
>>16746618

Dude he just needs to hit the gym, get a better haircut and put himself out there!

Easy.
>>
>>16746378
Girls are supposed to be pretty, it's optional for guys.
>>
>>16746647
This
>>
File: kara2.jpg (38KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
kara2.jpg
38KB, 500x333px
>>16746637
You forgot the most important step

Be yourself
>>
>>16746647
Pretty much
>>
>>16746660
and then get arrested for sexual harrasment and lose your reputation because you're uggo
>>
>>16746647
/thread
>>
I'm a decent-looking chick, and I can honestly say the men I fawn over would likely shock you. I think EVERYONE is cute I lay eyes on a good 98% of the time. Short, fat, bald, skinny, normal, etc, I say "awwwwwwww, he's cuuuuuute."

Am I less shallow than other women? No. But, who I find attractive happens to be a MUCH larger category than most. I've had people move up or down on how attractive I find them based on personality, but I don't think there's any one thing you can do to flip that switch.
>>
>>16746618
He's kinda cute.

Needs a haircut though.
>>
>>16746866
>He's kinda cute

>he asks you out
>s-sorry you're not my type, I'm sure you'll find someone though! Good luck cutey!
>>
>>16746918
Aside from him looking too young for me- nah, I wouldn't likely turn him down. Especially if he seemed fun.
>>
>>16746951
Seconded. Call of Duty shirt means he likes vidya. I like vidya. We already have something in common we could talk about. And a different hair and facial hair style would do wonders for him.
>>
>>16746951
Ey gurl ;^)
>>
>>16746960
NO TRIPFAGS THO

Forreal though, I'm pretty sure you're across the country.
>>
>>16746372
There's probably something really unattractive about your personality and you don't realize it.

No girls would dump someone just because he's not a 10/10. Most girls would date someone slightly less attractive then them. Of course looks matter, sex is involved in romantic relationships and you can't have sex with someone you find repulsive, but looks aren't the most important thing for most girls.
>>
>>16746951
>>16746957

inb4 you two are faggots
>>
>>16746372
>Why do girls only care about looks?
>How do you misdirect them with personality?
Sounds to me like your personality is directing them just fine.
>>
>>16746985
I'm a cross-country driver, so that isn't possible.
>>
>>16747008
>No girls would dump someone just because he's not a 10/10
>No girls would
>No girls

I'm already finding your personality repulsive.
>>
>>16747017

Hi Chad.
>>
>>16747020
Heh, I know. I noticed like 15 typos after I posted. It's 6:30 AM where I live, and English is my second language. Am I partially excused?
>>
>>16747020
He is kinda right because the girls that would dump a 9/10 are the girls that wouldn't fuck around with a 9/10 in the first place
>>
>>16747029

It's not the grammar it's how you seem to think girls are perfect angels that would never do something bad.

You're stereotyping girls perfectly so far, keep it up.
>>
>>16747026
Such a pity about anonymous Internet forums. If you could see me, you would not mistake me for Chad. I look decent enough, I guess, but I'll never get voted Sexiest Man Alive.

But the fact is, I don't have to be Chad, and neither do you. Looks make some difference, but they just plain don't carry the same weight with women as they do with men. Unless you're at the extreme high end of the scale, this works in your favor, not against you.

But that advantage CAN be squandered, and if your personality is this shitty, then you've clearly gone and done that. Small wonder women avoid you, when you think so little of them (and don't try to tell me you don't talk to them this way; your kind are never any good at hiding it). The red pill is a red flag.
>>
>>16746372
Looks are what initially attract people to eachother, personality carries along the relationship. You can have a hot chick, but if she is boring she wouldnt be fun to date.
>>
>>16747119
Such a pity about anonymous Internet forums. If you could see me, you would not mistake me for Red Pill. I'm a bit bitter, I guess, but not more than anyone else.

But the fact is, I don't have to be Red Pill, and neither do you. Looks make a lot of difference, but they just plain don't carry the same weight with men as they do with women. Unless you're at the extreme high end of the scale, this works in your favor, not against you.

But that advantage CAN be squandered, and if your looks are this shitty, then you've clearly gone and done that. Small wonder women avoid you, when you don't look good enough for them (and don't try to tell me you're not Chad; your kind are never any good at hiding it). Being Chad is obvious.
>>
>>16747170
Really? Is that the best you can do?
>>
>>16747228
Is that all you have to say?
>>
>>16747242
I never knew why 4chan had all those "I was just pretending to be retarded!" banners, until today.
>>
>>16746372
>Why do girls only care about looks?
We don't. When I met my guy, he was easily a 2/10 and had a health issue that caused him to look like a MtF trans. He was tall and had a large build, but everyone thought he was a woman (and that we were lesbians). His personality was amazing and he wasn't a negative asshole that was always down on himself, or others, so I gave him a chance. He has since taken care of that health issues, worked on his body (we do a lot of hiking together), and now he's at least an 8/10. Took a while to get there though, but well worth the wait.
>>
>>16747262
Good, now you can post one.
>>
>>16746647
Guys are supposed to stand out from the other males, be attractive and high quality mates
It's seen in the wild and women apply to dating whether they realize it or not
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 231x244px
*tips fedora* who knows fellow brother of the friend zone
>>
women do care about looks.
just wait till your 30s and the bio clock starts ticking and they become more desperate, with their looks fading they realise 9/10 chad might not be an option anymore and they might settle for 6/10 anon
>>
>>16747268
>tall
>tfw a woman will never ignore your face so she can date you for your personalty

I'm 5'8" btw
>>
>>16747630

Only bright side to this is that just cause they're ready to settle doesn't mean you have to settle.

Just use them for sex and then dump.
>>
>>16746372
Would you rather date Rosie o Donnell or Megan fox?

One has an amazing personality and the other is a personality that will make your life a living hell.
>>
>>16747268
>He was tall

Ticked that one off your bucket list, you go girl!
>>
>>16747638
Megan Fox is only good looking to 10yo boys that think silicon is cool.

And the other other looks like a bitch.

Where's the choice exactly? I take neither.
>>
>>16747649
Nigga u gay
>>
>>16747652
Underage detected.
>>
>>16747633
That's not tall for a man
>>
>>16747668
What? I know. I'm a manlet.

I was saying that she ignored his negitive traits because because of his height, but I'll never experience that because I'm a manlet.

Sorry it was worded poorly. I'm pretty tired.
>>
its genetics for how more able to procreate better children. love doesn't exist you'll just have to deal with it. i do
>>
the same reason men will date a skinny 10/10 who is kinda a cunt but be grossed out by a chubby girl.
>>
>>16747963

Except men don't date skinny cunts, they might have 1 night stands with them but they don't date them.

Chubby is also fine (not american chubby, real chubby)
>>
>>16747980
i'm not american. what's the difference?
>>
>>16747980
they do date them all the time. If you are good-looking woman, no matter what big of a cunt you are- men will fall in love with you and date you.
And you will be in much better position than average looking girl with nicer personality.
>>
Women care about looks because men have judged them by looks alone for generations. If you were clever enough to redirect her attention then you wouldn't have to ask how.
>>
>>16748017

Completely untrue, I've never seen a guy with anyone they hated.

I started talking to this chic that was a 10/10 and knew I hated her as soon as she opened her mouth, I didn't talk to her again no matter how good she looked because I couldn't stand her personality.

She's now going out with some guy that's obviously just using her and is going to move on soon, not a loss.

The only thing guys want from a girl is that she's not fat and is nice.
>>
>>16748006
American chubby is obese for the rest of the world.
American fat is morbidly obese for the rest of the world.
>>
>>16748048

Men just want a normal girl.

Women want a long list of provider qualities, which is why nice guys aren't good enough, they also need a car, their own place, a stable job, to take her out to interesting places.

Guys want a real friend with relationship benefits.

Girls want someone that will take care of them and look good doing it.
>>
>>16748055
>'ve never seen a guy with anyone they hated.
they don't hate them obviously. They love them but it doesn't matter what kind of personality they have, msot of the time. It called a halo effect.
Obnoxious but good-looking? She is seen as a smart and independent bad girl.
Boring and good-looking? She is demure, shy girl, your sweet angel.

>The only thing guys want from a girl is that she's not fat and is nice.
See google result for "how to date a model/beautiful girl" as opposed to "how to date nice/funny girl".
It is obvious what men care more about.
>>
>>16746372
It goes both ways

Initial attraction is what sparks any interest.
>>
>>16748065
>they don't hate them obviously. They love them but it doesn't matter what kind of personality they have, msot of the time. It called a halo effect.
>Obnoxious but good-looking? She is seen as a smart and independent bad girl.
>Boring and good-looking? She is demure, shy girl, your sweet angel.

Sorry but guys have more self awareness than this. Boys are brought up to take care of their own problems and nobody is around to help them just because they're good looking unlike girls.

Obnoxious is obnoxious. Boring is boring. We don't make shit up in our heads because we don't have the luxury of seeing the world through rose tinted glasses.

And there's plenty of shit out there on how to date / find a nice girl.
>>
>>16748180
>Sorry but guys have more self awareness than this
Sorry but this simply isn't true for a great number of guys. Good that you are self aware but don't pretend everyone is on the same level. I say what I see and experience irl.
>>
>>16748188
Maybe you just hang around guys with serious self esteem issues if they can put up with complete bitches just to get some pussy.

Or they're assholes that are really good at blocking out the bitchiness.
>>
>>16748213
I just see what is happening in general, not only among people around me.

I can tell you there are endlessly more single girls who have nice personality but average looks than good-looking girls with medicore personalities.
No one cares you are nice and fun to be around if you don't have cute looks to back it up.
>>
>>16748232
and there are more single ugly guys than single ugly girls, thats the point of the thread
>>
>>16748232
>I can tell you there are endlessly more single girls who have nice personality but average looks than good-looking girls with medicore personalities.

Those average girls are single because they don't want an average guy, they want the guys that the good looking girls are getting (the 10/10 assholes / chads / unicorns) and they turn down every average guy waiting until their prince comes to save them from the tower.
>>
A pretty face for a girl is the equivalent of a nice body for a man.
>"as long as she isn't fat"
easily translates into
>"as long as he's cute"
It's not about being chad thundercock - he's an asshole. But women need a guy they think is 'cute' - someone they're attracted to. Not someone who is hot, someone who fulfills their needs physically. I've slept with some hot guys before, but my dream guy is an east coast american-italian, 5'10"ish with an attitude, intelligent, sense of humour, accent, and glasses. The personality traits will make me interested in any guy, but it's the specific 'cute' traits ('italian' as a generalization in looks, glasses, 5'10" to my 5'6") that really solidify a guy for me.
That's my take on it, anyways.
>>
>>16748410
difference is girls can lose weight, guys cant magically fix their faces. youre shit out of luck as a guy if we bomb on the genetic lottery

inb4 lose weight, no shit, you can go from a 1/10 face to a 2/10, whooaaaa
>>
>>16748421
>guys cant magically fix their faces
women also can't change their faces and cute faces is first thing men look for
>>
>>16748435
its not

the most important thing to a guy is weight, which is the easiest thing to control (just stop eating and go for a jog, its not hard to do like building muscle which men have to do) and not only that a but guys are very happy to give leeway on that too (girls seem to think you have to be stick thin when curvy is the best. if you have a >4/10 face and a modicum of self control you win
>>
>>16748421
You missed my point completely - you don't have to be even remotely decent in the face if you have some 'cute' feature about you. My stepfather is ugly as christ but my mother loves how chubby he is - she thinks chubby guys are cute (and she's 5'2" 140 at 50 years old, the woman looks amazing).
tl;dr everyone has subjective tastes, stop crying that you don't have a decent enough personality to secure someone.
also
>the most important thing to a guy is weight
when you stop thinking on such shallow terms, you'll start attracting women who aren't shallow
it's like you're fucking 12
>>
>>16748470
no im just actually objectively ugly and so no one wants me. i lost the game at the draw

nice presumptions though, you seem like a real charming lady
>>
>>16748475
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c62Aqdlzvqk
this woman is married. what is your excuse?
If you're given a certain hand, instead of throwing your cards down and pouting and bitching about how you didn't 'have it fair', work around it.
Considering you have access to the internet, literacy, and 4chan, I'd say you're doing pretty well at the 'game'.
>>
>>16748488
because women have inherent value, you only lose by throwing (eating to 300lbs, becoming a junkie, etc.)
>>
>>16748493
Jesus Christ you're a lost cause.
She has a _disease_ that causes her to be disgustingly skinny. By all means, the fact that only 2 people have it means that she should not be in the gene pool. Biologically speaking, she is not attractive to _anybody_. But she is an amazing person with a warm heart who has a lot of love to give, and because of that, she is surrounded by that reassurance.
Not because she has a pussy, I'm pretty sure she'll break if she and her husband try to have sex beyond missionary jfc.
Wallow in your misery.
>>
>>16748503
i have a disease too you self righteous fuck
>>
>>16748475
No, no one wants you because you're a creepy asshole. You could change that, if you wanted to, but you don't, so you bring this all on yourself.
>>
>>16746422
You sound like one of those girls that go around talking shit about the guy that rejected her and manipulating people to cause a dram or shit.
>>
Did you make him get fit, or did he come to that decision on his own?
>>
>>16746523
>But lonely virgin males are alot more common than the female counter part and that brings into focus the argument that this is something women are doing. Is it true? Probably not?
>>16746538
>Also, must add: my formally obese husband asked me out. Which is something a lot of men with the "women only like rich fit Chads" excuse seem incapable of doing. If you don't really, truly put yourself out there, nothing will happen.
This is due to gender roles. As long as gender roles are a factor, men will always be disproportionately affected more, because a woman in theory will never have to initiate with a man. This is expected behavior from a man, and if he's incapable of doing it, he's going to be fucking single for a very long, quite possibly for life. Since a woman doesn't have to, she has slight advantage if she's shy and/or socially inept. Other factors come into play, such as attraction, but this is how it tends to work in general. Gender roles aren't as concrete add they once were, but it will take generations before they are eliminated...and not just regarding romance.
>>
>>16746378
it's natural for people to hold standards based on their own looks. if someone is constantly rejected then they may lower their standards.
This is what happens when someone is fat, or socially awkward, or different - in their own eyes this is (self-esteem and mental image).
They will go for people they see as the same. if you're saying 'guys only go for looks' you might be looking at the guys who are 'good looking' and are with girls who are also good looking.

It's fucking annoying but hey, it happens and people can overcome this. it's a very personal affair though
>>
>>16747268
>His personality was amazing and he wasn't a negative asshole that was always down on himself, or others, so I gave him a chance.
I'll take the horrible generalizations and mental gymnastics
>>
>>16748655
And god forbid you're not white and don't live in a big city. Those people are fucked. I feel especially bad for the Americanized Asian men, with the stereotypes they have to deal with. The ones that haven't lived here all their lives seem to do better though.
>>
>>16746372
Girls don't only care about looks. I get plenty of chances but blow it by acting needy afterwards.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.