[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My black friend asked me out on a date and I rejected him. He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 20

File: 1414140869639.gif (1016KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
1414140869639.gif
1016KB, 500x260px
My black friend asked me out on a date and I rejected him. He asked me why and I was honest and said I wasn't really attracted to black guys and he called me a racist bitch. Am I racist for not being attracted to black guys?
>>
>>16745906
Yes, white pussy was made for black cock
>>
>>16745906
There's a million ways to reject somebody. Why do you choose this way? You deserve it.
>>
>>16745906
No, you're not racist. Everyone has their own tastes and preferences. He's just butt hurt.
>>
>>16745906
No, you aren't. He just tried to blame you in order to get the date. It's legit to not be attracted to people of another ethnicity.
>>
>>16745906
No. Even if you were, there's nothing wrong with not being attracted to someones looks. As long as you treated him like a human he really has nothing to bitch about.

>>16745918
Come the shit on, the guy was asking.
>>
>>16745906
Yes. If you find the color of someone's skin unappealing it just shows you havent accepted their type of beauty.You could have said that youre not attracted to him. Instead you categorized an entire group of people as being unattractive.
My case
In general I dont like blond hair blue eyes. But Im not unattracted to them. I just dont see them as appealing. There are plenty of people with blond hair blue eyes who I still find attractive. You chose to be caught up on the color of a persons skin.
>>
No. But you didn't have to say that. You shoulda said he wasn't your type, or you only see him as a friend, ect
>>
It's okay OP. I'm not attracted to them either. He asked why, you told him why. If he didn't like the answer he shouldn't have asked in the first place
>>
>>16745906
Unfortunately blacks always make a big deal about color. Something to do with slavery, civil rights and racism or something, and them being the only people in the history of Earth to ever be oppressed.
>>
Reverse it. White guy asked a black girl out and she said ''I am not attracted to white guys'' and the white guy said ''DAS RACIST YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!''.
Does that not seem silly? It's desperate, it's creepy and it's not an argument. The only thing you can do in this situation is call the guy a nigger and laugh at him for being a sore loser. Some people can't deal with rejection and they should be kicked in the nuts.
>>
>>16745962
Well theyre not the first to be oppressed. Just the first to be enslaved by another race and seen as sub human based on skin color.
Whites are the only race to treat others of a different race as non humans. Usually its just done by class hierarchy.
Because she said blacks arent attractive, it just fosters the mentality of whites being appealing where as it degrades blacks.
She should really check herself and open up. Not saying to date blacks. But to say that blacks arent unattractive just means she has deep issues.
>>
>>16745953
You dont have to find other races beauty, you just have to no be disgusted by them
>>
Yes, that is really general. There are sooo many black people on the planet, it just sounds ignorant to make such a sweeping statement.

Never make generalizations when turning someone down, it leaves room for them to get butt hurt and angry. Just keep it specific to them. "I'm sorry, I'm not interested IN YOU." Keep it simple.

One day if you date a black guy and you still know this person, he's going to get butt hurt and start shit.
>>
>>16745906
No. Blacks are fucking disgusting to look at, let alone be around.
>>
>>16745969
Happens all the time. Doesnt seem silly at all.
Difference is that the minorities are allowed to not find whites attractive because of their past actions.
Like you cant expect someone to marry someone whos lineage consist of violently raping your ancestors. She has no excuse though.
>>
>>16745977
They aren't attractive

Niggers have disgusting hair and look like gorillas
>>
>>16745977
I was being facetious. Slavery goes back to like 200 BC. Same with discrimination based on race and class.
>>
>>16745979
You should be able to see past the color of someones skin. Which was my point of the hair and eye color. I wouldnt reject someone based on that. Its just not a plus. Because she rejected him based on his skin color it implies that it is unappealing.
>>
>>16745995
>race is just skin and eye colour
Fuck off
>>
>>16745982
Black have several traits in common, most importantly dark skin.

If you don't find those traits attractive then you're going to find black people attractive. I don't think that's too general at all, they're called a race for a reason.
>>
>>16745906
No, you're not racist. Most of my female friends aren't interested in black guys either.
This is coming from a black guy btw.
The guy was just a sore loser and pulled out his race card to make you feel guilty, the only time he should ever use it for welfare and shit.
>>
>>16745985
That's fucking retarded though. There are more blacks and arabs who have owned slaves than whites. Only about 3-5% of American whites owned slaves, which means that 99.99% of all white people did not own slaves.
If I trace the lineage of a black person I am more likely to find a slave owner than if I were to trace the lineage of a white person. That's a fact.
>>
>>16745994
Not to the same extent. Slavery is ancient. Enslaving and transporting a different race based solely on being sub human is new. We didnt have boats to do it before.
>>
>>16745995
Does the rejecting someone based on eye color or skin make you shallow, probably, but not a racist
>>
>>16745995
What if she just thought his face looked ugly? Skin color as well as how his face looked?
>>
>>16746003
>There are more blacks and arabs who have owned slaves than whites
How many white slaves have blacks owned in comparison. Its not discrimination if you do it to yourself.
>If I trace the lineage of a black person
kek. All black people in America will be traced back to a slave owner because thats how they got there.
>>
>>16745977
>oppressed
>hierarchy
>check
Back on tumblr.
>>
>>16746009
This is some quality bait
>>
Everyone has their own personal preferences. There is nothing wrong with dating and liking to date someone who more closely looks like you. Why do you have black friends in the first place? In my experience it is just a waste of time. Blacks have to few virtuous qualities to be friends with me.
>>
>>16746010
Depends. If you only like blond hair blue eyes you sound a hell of a lot like hitler and it reflects you aryan supremacy.
>>16746011
She didnt say his face was unattractive. She said he belongs to a race she finds unattractive.
>>16745999
Did I say that. Can you not read.
>>
>>16745906
You're not racist, but why the fuck wouldn't you just say you don't like him like that, holy fuck OP you should know everyone is politically correct and hypersensitive n' shit nowadays.
>>
Black cock is one of my favorite tastes. Not only that, but balls smell amazing. It makes me go a little crazy on it to be honest. Like, I cannot get it far enough down my throat to be satisfied. I’m only satisfied when I feel those intense, powerful, salty, hot pumps of cum down my throat. When I sit back on my heels, look up at you with cum all over my mouth and slobber running down my neck, hair all fucked up and wipe my mouth with the back of my arm and ask you if I did a good job and you cannot even speak because I’ve drained all of your energy out the tip of your dick….. That’s when I’m satisfied.
>>
File: halle-berry-header.jpg (1MB, 2084x3000px) Image search: [Google]
halle-berry-header.jpg
1MB, 2084x3000px
>>16746000
>what are light skinned black people
>>16745906
OP you fucked up by bringing race into this. This is your own fault, you could of just said you weren't looking for a relationship or were interested in someone else
>>
>>16746029
What if you haven't seen a single black person you were attracted to?
>>
File: barbary-slave-trade.jpg (42KB, 554x375px) Image search: [Google]
barbary-slave-trade.jpg
42KB, 554x375px
>>16746009
Towel heads were enslaving and transporting whites for centuries before the Portuguese started buying slaves from African tribes.
>>
>>16745986
Racism at its finest. Now since you own to it there isnt really a problem. It just doesnt seem like OP does.
>>16746019
Its called history. Try reading it instead of being a privileged white scum
>>
>what are light skinned black people
>mixed
>still dark by comparison
>>
>>16746021
Its not bait if its true
>>16746037
Imperialism is not the same. It was not because they were sub human whites only to be enslaved and used as mules.
>>
>>16746015
Whites have enslaved other whites, black have enslaved other whites, people of one ethnicity have enslaved people of a different one since the start of history. Everyone seems to think the problem of slavery is racism, its inhumane not racist.
>>
>>16745957
>or you only see him as a friend
But the friendzone isn't real???
>>
>>16746035
Are you attempting to use induction on a non inductive set.
>>
File: rv9eh.jpg (68KB, 645x860px) Image search: [Google]
rv9eh.jpg
68KB, 645x860px
>>16746047
>albinoism
>>
>>16746047
>>what are light skinned black people
Gray?
>>
>>16745946
>the guy was asking.
it's almost always a bad idea to answer that question truthfully.
>>
>>16746050
Muslims consider kaffirs to be less then human, yes.
>>
>>16746051
because you dont understand history.
Blacks that enslaved whites were because they were being invaded and part of war and imperialism in general is enslaving the losers.
It is not the same as going to europe for the sole purpose enslaving a sub humans.
Slavery is inhumane. But the racist motives are what makes slavery just so awful.
>>
>>16746069
WE
>>
>>16746068
If youre going to lie theres no point in continuing. Im not uneducated as you appear to be.
>>
>>16746073
WUZ
>>
File: 1443209123643.jpg (104KB, 701x907px) Image search: [Google]
1443209123643.jpg
104KB, 701x907px
>>16746078
KINGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
>>
Let's see:
>Muslims still practice slavery to this day
>Africans still practice slavery to this day
>Whites were the ones to abolish slavery in all civilizations nations.
fukn whyte devils n sheet.
>>
>>16746096
>whites were the ones to enslave a race in all civilized nations
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (179KB, 1700x1700px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
179KB, 1700x1700px
>>16746099
Would you prefer we never abolished it
>>
>>16745906
>this post

jesus you aren't attracted to him because he is black that should be the fucking end of it. You can't fucking fight that stop trying to.
>>
>>16746110
Yeah, then the civil war could have lasted until there was nothing left of the south
>>
>>16746115
Except it wasn't the south that was for slavery.
>>
since you can't control who you are attracted to (for the most part) people usually don't see it as racist

there's no problem in it, the only thing i think you could have done differently was to omit that you aren't attracted to black guys, but that's it

people nowadays use the word "racism" to their advantage to play the victim
>>
>>16746130
>since you can't control who you are attracted to
Sure you can. All you have to do is start being racist and you wont be attracted to those races like OP isnt.
>>
>>16745906
You aren't.
Valuing someone because of their skin color is racist, not being attracted to a particular trait (skin color, in this case) might be shallow, maybe, but not racist.
Everyone has preferences.
>>
>>16746206

racism is not really a choice imho

you can choose if you will throw insults at someone or not, but you can't really choose who you hate
>>
>>16745906
>Am I racist for not being attracted to black guys?
No and you did the right thing. Racism gets thrown around like candy on Halloween in this shit hole of a country and no one even understands its actual meaning. People like to use "racism" as a synonym for "discrimination." It's not.
>Racism: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

You didn't say he was inferior, you just don't want his dick in you. It's your fucking body. You have a god-given right to be attracted to whatever the fuck you want to be attracted to. It's your pussy; use it how you see fit. That doesn't make him inferior, just fucking ugly.
>>
Not racist, but you definitely lack tact.
>>
>>16745906
this is retarded and your friend sounds retarded too.
>>
File: what.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>16745906
Come the fuck on OP, seriously? honestly i don't even know if he'll still see you as a friend now that you've basically told him that black people shouldn't be loved just because they're black. you can't change your race and to dehumanize your friend on such a deep level is just gross.

did you like him as a friend though? did you see his qualities beyond just skin colour and how he looks? if you couldn't then honestly you are a shallow bitch. Now I could commend you for being honest except the fact that a) you probably soured your friendship at this point, which is completely on you, and b)being prejudiced probably ruined your chances of having an otherwise decent relationship with this guy. If you were actually his friend, than you wouldn't have put him down so callously.

tldr; you fucked up OP.

>inb4 SJW REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>16745906
Some friend he is
>>
>>16746315
>this post
>DON'T CALL ME WHAT I AM REE

Oh come on.

Shit nigga
>>
>>16746315
>call her racist bitch
>friend
>>
File: laughsinspanish.jpg (161KB, 898x650px) Image search: [Google]
laughsinspanish.jpg
161KB, 898x650px
>>16745906
lel seriously you're so fucking retarted. How anyone could lack common sense and tact is beyond me. kys.
>>
>>16745906
desu OP he probably didn't deserve a gf like you anyways.
>>
Haven't seen maturity mentioned.
>>
>>16745906
No, we all have our preferences and I wouldn't be surprised if he only asked you out because you're white.

Noone calls a black guy racist when he says he doesn't want to date black girls.

You made the right choice being honest.
>>
>>16746326
>labels people because you can't handle basic human decency

really anon?
>>
>>16746376
it's racist either way though, but yeah you aren't wrong there anon desu.
>>
>>16745953

This, but it doesn't mean you have to date black people so you wont be racist. You are allowed to date whoever you want, but what if it was Will Smith when he was 20? Come on, there must be some black guys you find attractive. You probably just didn't fancy him or the majority, because taste. That doesn't mean you would never considering dating a black person. Maybe you haven't met one you would fancy. You sound kinda close minded.
>>
>>16746226
>racism is not really a choice
>>
>>16746388
I don't agree, I don't think it's racist to find certain features more attractive than others. I was just pointing out how hypocritical people are about whites turning down blacks.

For example, I'm attracted to women with lighter skin tones, weather they're light skinned blacks, indians, or simple white or asian.

I'm just not attracted to women with dark skin, the same way I'm not attracted to women who've been covered in acid.

It has nothing to do with anything but my attraction to them. I've seen plenty of dark black models with amazing bodies too, but no matter how great everything about them is, their dark black skin will always be unattractive to me.

It's about preferential physical characteristics. Not race. Races just happen to, by definition, share characteristics.
>>
>>16746270
>You didn't say he was inferior
She literally said he was aesthetically inferior solely because of his race.
>>
File: Peridot_really now.png (106KB, 317x291px) Image search: [Google]
Peridot_really now.png
106KB, 317x291px
>>16745906
Don't feel bad, I'm not attracted to black women so I understand your reasoning. Sure I'm black but hey some people just don't find us hot.
>>
>>16746434
>It's about preferential physical characteristics.
Theres a difference between finding certain features preferable and rejecting others for belong to a race with other features.
>>
>>16745906
what if it was the other way around where you really liked this white guy and he was all like "sorry I only prefer (insert any race besides white)". how would you feel?

you sound like an ignorant cunt OP. learning to appreciate stuff outside your comfort zone isn't all bad. you don't have to force yourself to date this guy if you don't want to but ask yourself why you find black guys unattractive besides skin color.

also this >>16746405
>>
QUIZ TIME - A SIGNIFICANTLY OVERWEIGHT WOMAN HAS ASKED A MAN OUT FOR COFFEE. THE FOLLOWING REJECTIONS ALL REPRESENT HIS HONEST FEELINGS. WHICH ONE IS SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE?

1. "HAHAHA! No. I would never date you. I don't date fat chicks. You literally physically repulse me. Wow. I can't believe you'd even ask."

2. "I'm sorry, but no. I'm just not physically attracted to you."

3. "Wow! That's sweet. I just don't see you that way, though, but I'm flattered."

Flip page for answer: ʇiɥsqɯnp ɐ ǝq ʇ,uop
>>
>>16745906
You arent even slightly racist. Dont think twice about it
>>
>>16746458
1) My motto is I will discriminate against you as much as I want for choices you made. Not for the way you are born.
I feel completely justified in the fat hate. Its not a personal opinion. Its how I think everyone should look at it.
>>
>>16746434
I find that there's a fine line between preference and color pertaining to a certain race. just ask yourself why you find black skin unattractive. I actually used to be on the same boat with you in the past but i realized that people can still be attractive in more unconventional ways, skin color included. but whether or not you find a dark skin attractive it's rather shallow to reject someone just for their skin color, something that is inherent to them that they can't change, which is kinda fucked up imao.

I know this sounds cornball af but at the end of the day personality trumps looks tenfold. you're really limiting your dating pool by eliminating half of the human population.
>>
>>16746445
What is the difference? I've rejected women because they have all the features I don't find attractive (big lips, dark skin, curly hair) and so far everyone of the women who I've rejected on that basis has been black.
>>
>>16746437
>>Racism: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
So having a personal sexual preference for skin color means all other races are "inherently inferior"? No. Not what that means.

Just because I LIKE oranges does NOT mean that APPLES are an inferior fruit. it just means I like to eat fucking oranges. And no amount of Apples bitching WAAAAA is going to suddenly make my taste buds like Apples.
>>
>>16746466
Whoops! You failed the test!

It's pretty cool to have personal standards! The small but crucial point you're missing, though, is that it's also cool to not be a twat about them! Having a modicum of tact doesn't make you less of a man!

Better luck next time! Exclamation point!
>>
>>16746475
what's wrong with big lips? they can be sexy as hell. and what's wrong with curly hair? it can look cute.
>>
>>16746475
Because its perfectly fine to not be attracted to a particular person. Not categorize a race as unattractive. Everyone looks different. There are black guys who say that white girls have no ass. But you bring them a white girl with one and its not a problem anymore.
Now if you have a problem with all of their features as you seem to do its because you have racist tendencies. Its like being brainwashed from birth not to accept people who look different than you.
>>
>>16746458
definitely 3. I mean come on, being honest doesn't always work in either party's favor, and you can end up making yourself look like a retard. diplomacy is key in any situation.
>>
>>16746476
>havign a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits aesthetic quality and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority aesthetically of a particular race
Its literally what it means.
Apples and oranges taste differently. Its whats on the inside that counts there. In this case personality.
If you rejected apples because they werent shaped like an orange youd be a huge faggot.
Its literally racism.
>>
>>16746471
I do understand what you mean about asking myself why I find dark black skin unattractive, and limiting my dating pool.

I guess it's different for me because I've already got a girlfriend who ticks 9 out of 10 boxes and I want to get married to, I stopped caring about why I don't find certain people unattractive a long time ago. I just accepted my feelings and I'm comfortable with them.

I wouldn't let them get in the way of forming any other kind of relationship, work, friendship, ect. It's just romantically there are things that turn me on, and off.

I don't know if black people make up half the human population, but I do know they're only a 10th of the population of my country, give or take a few percent. So I don't think I've limited myself substantially throughout my life.

I just don't get this idea that you have to find everyone attractive. You don't, there are more than 3.5 billion women on this planet to choose from, you can cut that in half and have plenty of options left over.
>>
>>16746487
You passed the test! Good job!

As you've correctly intuited, in polite society, it's often a good idea to keep certain thoughts to yourself, for the sake of social harmony! You're probably a functional adult!
>>
File: tippitytopkeks.jpg (7KB, 183x249px) Image search: [Google]
tippitytopkeks.jpg
7KB, 183x249px
>>16746476
>using dictionary definitions as facts to back up arguments while not realizing it's not the end all be all of an issue with additional nuances and experiences
>ignoring the fact that dictionaries are supposed to be used for base level understanding

every fucking time.
>>
>>16746518
Its literally in the definition. Youre the one who chose to bring in the dictionary into the argument and now youre getting butthurt it doesnt support your stance.
And yes, this is still a case of racism. Ignoring the definition only proves your are grasping.
>>
>>16746480
Opinions are subjective, and few opinions are more subjective that what we're attracted to.

For me personally though, with lips it's more that I prefer kissing girls with smaller, cute lips :3

Curly hair... you're right, curly hair can be very attractive, but in my opinion only when it's larger curls. I don't like girls who have crazy curly hair, and I really prefer smooth straighter hair for running my hands through.

>>16746486
It's all 'their' features, let me be clear on two things: said features are found on people from multiple races. I wouldn't be attracted to a white girl with big lips and frizzy hair.

To use your example of black guys and their views on white asses, if you brought me a light skinned Indian girl with beautiful eyes, legs, breasts ect (lets just say she's the standard model of beauty) then I'll be attracted to her, I'd probably ask her out on a date.

I'm not catagorizing a race as unattractive.

There are features I find attractive, and there are races who predominantly posses those
>>
>>16746518
>>16746530
lol you two are responding to each other and getting confused. Neither of you are >>16746476

But either way, the analogy is correct:
>Just because I LIKE oranges does NOT mean that APPLES are an inferior fruit. it just means I like to eat fucking oranges. And no amount of Apples bitching WAAAAA is going to suddenly make my taste buds like Apples.
You're not racist just because you prefer oranges.
>>
I think you are not racist because of that comment but thats a bad answer. Maybe everytime he sees the mirror he will say "why oh god why im black"
>>
>>16746496
She never said black people are inferior. She said she has a sexual preference for people who aren't black. That doesn't make black people inferior. It means that the OP has a sexual preference for people who aren't black.

That's not racist. Discriminatory? yes. Racist? no.
>>
>>16746542
No its the categorization of a race. Because its features that are part of them. Youre basically advocating that only Aryans are aesthetic.
You would be attracted to someone with aryan features is all youre saying. very racist.
>I'm not catagorizing a race as unattractive.
You did in the first line.
>>
Black guy here, I don't find many black women attractive so I can't really blame OP.

I feel sorry for the guy though since dating outside our race is our dream but he shouldn't have acted that way
>>
>>16746550
Oh youre right. Its not racist if its only a particular quality.
I think all blacks are dumb. But thats not racist because that doesnt mean theyre inferior altogether. Just one aspect.

Basically shes racist just like any other racist.
>>
>>16746562
Yo I have a massive preference for short hair on girls. Not like, super short, but chin-length or shorter. I think it's the cutest thing.

All my girlfriends had short hair when I met them. It's rare for me to be attracted to somebody with longer hair.

Is that longhairist?
>>
>>16746570
You can change the length of your hair.
Its not an inherent trait to a person.
>>
>>16746502
there are preferences and any functioning human being with half a brain want someone who ticks all the boxes. I get that. It's not like you have to force yourself to find everyone attractive, but it's completely different when you don't find someone attractive because of their race. you're basically strip away everything that makes them who they are and say that because they look a certain way he or she isn't attractive. that they shouldn't deserve love just because of their race and what they look like.it's a clear act of dehumanization, regardless of how you look at it.

the reason why i said to ask yourself is because, contrary to popular belief, not everything comes naturally to any individual, you included. there must have been something to contribute to such a toxic ideal. maybe it's because you haven't been around people outside your race much, maybe you already have a certain view on black girls, idk. I'm not trying to villainize you but self reflection isn't a bad idea if you think about it.
>>
You aren't. The people who are saying yes are liberals.
>>
>>16746593
>conservatives have a history of being racist
Fascinating choice of words.
>>
>>16746583
You're dodging the point! What if it was an inherent trait and everybody's hair grew naturally to different lengths and was magically uncuttable? Does the fact that I'm not attracted to women with long hair mean I think women with long hair are inferior?

No. Of course not. I like girls with short hair because once in middle school the girl I had hardcore oneitis for walked in with short hair and it just fucking imprinted on me. My personal preference doesn't mean I think long hair is *worse.*
>>
>>16746583
>>16746562
>I think all blacks are dumb.
>I wasn't really attracted to black guys
These two are not the same thing and I hope you can see that. A personal preference for her own sexual activities is NOT the same as saying black people are inferior.

Your argument assumes the following:
>I personally don't find black people attractive
THEREFORE
>ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE UGLY AND INFERIOR BASED SOLELY ON THE FACT THAT THEY'RE BLACK COLORED
That's not how OP feels and it's you putting words in her mouth. You are over assuming.

Discriminatory? yes. Racist? no.
>>
>>16746600
>Does the fact that I'm not attracted to women with long hair mean I think women with long hair are inferior?
Yes. You would have then categorized an entire group of people as aesthetically inferior for being born. You should take a hard look at the things you look for in a person. If hair length wasnt variable people would see it differently.
>>
>>16746614
>>ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE UGLY AND INFERIOR BASED SOLELY ON THE FACT THAT THEY'RE BLACK COLORED
Thats exactly what her words mean. They are inferior in some way to whites. In this case attractiveness.
>>
>>16745906
Why does it matter, OP? You rejected him. Who cares why? Maybe next time be more tactful since now you know a guy can flip out like this, but there's no point in dwelling on this.
>>
>>16746635
Hes going to spread it that shes a racist bitch. She needs to have some defensive argument when rumors spread about her. But its not going to work and she deserves it.
>>
>>16746630
No, that's you putting words in her mouth. She is SEXUALLY ATTRACTED to people who aren't black. That doesn't make them inferior unless you believe that OP's opinion about a person's attractiveness automatically makes them inferior.

In your world, people don't seem to be allowed to have sexual preferences based on anything physical or that can't be changed. Because having a sexual preference for dick size is any different right? Do you like tight pussy? OMG that must mean everyone with a loose pussy is automatically an inferior person!!!

Not the case.
>>
>>16746644
>it's not gonna work

Exactly, fellow anon. No matter what she says, people will stick to their opinion, as we can see in this thread. Hence it really doesn't matter, OP. You said your stupid thing, now you live with the consequences.
>>
>>16746630
>They are inferior in some way to whites.
Also, she never said anywhere that whites were superior. For all you know, she's into asians.

Your biases are showing. YOU'RE the racist.
>>
>>16746623
You're a goof. Most people are capable of recognizing that their personal aesthetic preferences aren't objective truth. I really hate water chestnuts; that doesn't mean I think water chestnuts are BAD. I'm just weird about them. A chef who cooks with them isn't a bad chef. Most people are capable of recognizing this.

You're carrying around a very weird set of assumptions that you should really question!
>>
>>16745953
>In general I dont like blond hair blue eyes.

Wel fuck your den!
>>
>>16746667
Youre right. Since shes white and hes black Ive been making them to be a dichotomy. Nothing racist about it since its the nature of the conversation.
>>
>>16746671
Dont worry. I might still find you attractive. I just wont find you attractive for your blond hair blue eyes.
>>
>>16746670
Anyone who makes preferences based on race is racist.
>I really hate black people
>that doesnt mean I think black people are BAD
Youre only supporting my argument that you have racist tendencies.
>>
>>16746588
Let me give you a direct example. I met a black girl from London, her parents were from Ghana, her name was Steph.

We met up in Brockhall park (it's in Brixton, nice place) and we spent a good few hours talking about anime, metal, the new blind guardian album in particular (this was in March last year). We even bought food and had a little picnic. I made out with her and got frisky.

She hard long dark hair, fairly black skin, and really big lips. Even after spending time with a girl who was objectively smart, funny and awesome, I just had to admit to myself that I didn't find her that appealing, even though she was beautiful by most peoples standards. We never went out again.

I don't want to make assumptions about anyone online, who you are or whatever. I just get the feeling that you and others in this thread haven't shared my experience of just not being attracted to someone, even if they are good looking, because you've got particular tastes.

>>16746555
I meant to write 'it's not all 'their' features'. That was a typo on my part.

Some women, like OP, find black guys unattractive. I'm sure that for every one of her, there is another woman who find black guys attractive.

Some men, like me, don't find most black girls attractive, but again, for every one of me I'm sure there's another guy who finds black girls attractive.

I'm not advocating that only 'aryans' are beautiful, I'm not saying there's only one standard of beauty. I'm only able to argue what I find attractive, not what everyone should find attractive.
>>
>>16746698
>I hate black people
>I tend not to find typical black traits physically attractive
Do you think these statements are the same?
>>
>>16746720
Did you read the post I replied to. If you think his chestnut example is the same as OP then yes, because this is an equivalent statement to the chestnut example.
>>
>>16746719
Yes you are saying what you find attractive. Which is based on racist inclinations.
Heres another example. Im terribly afraid of black people. Im sure there are some people who arent afraid of black people but I am.
A persons preferences reflect the way they think. making preferences based on race is due to racist thinking.
>>
>>16746069
Lol this nigger be cucking all night long
>>
>>16745906
No. You are simply securing the existence of our people and a future for white children.
>>
>>16746719
>I met a black girl from London
So you found a particular girl not attractive. No thing wrong with that.
Now heres the catch. Were her lips big in general, or average for a black person.
It proves the point I made earlier about not accepting people who look different from you.
>>
>>16745906

Black man here. I gotta admit. I'd rather be rejected for being fat, ugly, etc than be rejected because I'm black. And at the same time I do understand preference because I've almost exclusively dated mulatto and blasian women. The way you said it probably fucked him up but he'll be aight. There's waaaaaaaaay too many white girls dtf black dudes. I do understand that accepting me for who I am has nothing to do with inviting me into your vagina.
>>
File: botd.png (15KB, 300x393px) Image search: [Google]
botd.png
15KB, 300x393px
>>16746623
>Yes. You would have then categorized an entire group of people as aesthetically inferior for being born.
We all have our own standards of aesthetics. Why do you feel like everyone has to have the same - that is, your - standard of asthetics.

It's telling in this thread that the people saying 'no you're not racist' are quite happy to let other people be attracted to whoever they want. But the ones saying 'Yessss you're a filthy raycist' are dictatorially trying to make everyone see things their way.
>>
>>16746720
They are on the same side of the spectrum. One is just more extreme than the other. However, judging a persons attractiveness based solely on physical appearance is unacceptable. By no means am I blaming OP for doing this. This problem is deep rooted in western society so much that every single adult does this consciously or subconsciously.
>>
>>16745906
yeah
it might not be from a place of intentional hate or anything, but the underlying thought processes and everything behind it are almost definitely racist
it's a product of society at the end of the day
not being racist takes conscious unlearning and refusal of racist sentiments we're taught without even realising it
>>
>>16746758
>We all have our own standards of aesthetics
Not everyone makes theres from racist inclinations
>Why do you feel like everyone has to have the same - that is, your - standard of asthetics
I dont. But I do feel like everyone should avoid racist standards.
>are quite happy to let other people be attracted to whoever they want.
Yes, because they want to be allowed to be racist.
>>
well it depends really is that just one reason or are there many?
>>
>>16746777
What's the difference between being attracted to somebody based on racial standards as opposed to other standards?
>>
>>16745962
>blacks always make a deal about color
But she did straight up say she's not attracted to them, to be fair.

My real question for the OP is: would you have dated him if he was another race? Was his race literally the only thing holding you back?

I'm asking because I've turned down girls for being black and nothing else, and I can't shake the feeling that I'm being not just too picky, but really absurd by turning someone down over the color of their skin and not something meaningful like compatibility issues. And I think anyone who turns someone down based on their skin color should have a dialogue with themselves (not on 4chan where racism is pronounced) about exactly why they don't like certain skin colors, and whether they think it's reasonable or not. I think young people get too hung up on looks/physical attraction. I see it as no different than turning down somebody for being 5 lbs too heavy or having bad teeth or any other particular physical characteristic and letting that be a deal braker; it's not racist but it is kind of silly.
>>
>>16746752
>And at the same time I do understand preference because I've almost exclusively dated mulatto and blasian women.
Annnnnd thank you lone black guy for understanding something racist white people don't get... but yet white people have no fucking problem foisting their "DATS RACIST" on everyone else when they're confusing "discriminatory" with "racist."

Kindly stfu now white people. Jesus.
>>
>>16746794
Because other standards of beauty dont discriminate against people for being born to a particular group. Its on the case by case basis evaluating the combination of their features, not a categorization of a race being unattractive.
>>
>>16746737
>Heres another example.
Save your strawmen for the crows.

You're just trying to make this about something its not to fit your narrative. This is about what people find attractive, and weather or not we should feel guilty for accepting how we feel about certain people.

If you want to talk about how blacks are mistreated in America >>/pol/ is that way.

>>16746750
I'd say they were bigger than most of the black people I know, but even if they were just on par with that I would still I found them unattractive.

I have strong preference for smaller, thin lips. I've also said in this thread, show me a white, asian, middle eastern, inuit, aboriginal australian, or whatever girl with big lips and I'll show you a girl I'm not attracted to (well, I said that in more or less words).

I'm sorry, some of us just find certain characteristics unattractive. In the case of some people, like me, those characteristics are very common in one or more race.

There are guys and girls who find white people unattractive, believe me I've met them, and I'd say only one of them was racist. Or at least she was very prejudice.

If you want to call me prejudice that's fine with me, considering things it's probably accurate. We all have prejudices.

I don't hate anyone or think they're inferior because I think they're unattractive though.
>>
>>16746816
>strawmen
Why use words you dont know. Tell me how my analogy is different. Address the core of the argument and not spit out buzzwords you dont understand.
>>
>>16746816

Black guy again. The finest white women I've ever laid eyes upon had black features. Big lips, wide hips, fat asses, curly hair etc. Ain't the world funny?
>>
>>16746814
What if I only attracted to people with blonde hair and will discriminate agains anyone that doesn't have blonde hair? Doesn't that discriminate against black haired people for being born to a particular group?
>>
>>16746814
>Its on the case by case basis evaluating the combination of their features

I do evaluate people on a case by case.

It's just that in most cases, I'm not interested in black girls. Why is that so hard to understand?
>>
>>16746758
You completely missed the point here. What OP is doing to her 'friend' is infact a form of racial discrimination. There is no 'beauty standard' involved here. It is purely Black vs. White discrimination. The people calling her a racist actually understand the meaning of racism. If you are white American, you've probably never had an issue of racial discrimination. If you've never experienced racism, you can NOT understand what it feels like to be discriminated against, which also explains you lack of compassion!
>>
>>16746816
>I have strong preference for smaller, thin lips.
Yes, your preference stems from you not accepting other races features as equivalent.
its racist at its core. Youre not doing it intentionally. If you grow up in an all white environment you will find people who fit the image you are used to as more attractive.
>We all have prejudices
Not based on race. Thats when it becomes racism.
>I don't hate anyone or think they're inferior because I think [insert arbitrary negative quality based on racist inclination] though
But they are inferior in terms of attractiveness just for being born to a particular group.
>>
>>16746827
If your reasons are because they look like a black person youre evaluation is not case by case. Its just a case of whether or not they look black. Not this specific unique individual who looks different from everyone else. In your case they just look black. Incredibly racist.
>>
>>16746825
>What if I only attracted to people with blonde hair
Yep. I could say the same for Hitler. Blond hair blue eyes are the peak of beauty.
Literally racism budding.
>>
>>16746841
What makes race based preferences bad?
>>
>>16745906
Honestly, you don't have to be attracted to black guys if you don't want to be, but you could have just said that you weren't attracted to him without bringing the fact that he's black into it.
>>
File: Angry Liberal.gif (2MB, 351x333px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Liberal.gif
2MB, 351x333px
>>16746823
I hope you had a chance to hit it.

I can guarantee I probably wouldn't of been attracted to her. Based on the mental image I'm forming.

>>16746822
It was a strawman: building your own interpretation of someone's argument that you can easily tear down because their actual argument is too difficult for you to attack.

It was also a non sequitur, because noone was talking about being afraid of black people just not being attracted to them.

Finally, I'm not afraid of black people.

The core of your argument is that because I'm not attracted to the majority of black women I've met, I'm racist.

I'm saying that I'm not attracted to certain features, and anyone with these features is unattractive to me. The majority of black women have these features that I'm not attracted to.
>>
>>16746855
Stems from not accepting the features of other races as equivalent. That you look more fondly upon a race than another in some manner. That in your eyes not everyone has a chance of being born equal. That a group of people are less appealing visually than another. That youre not open to all races. That you dont give all people chances. That the inherent quality of the way they are born distracts from their beauty.
There are so many things wrong I can keep going.
>>
>>16745906
no. preferences do not equal racism.
>>
>>16746851
Why are race based preferences bad?
>>
>>16746841
>Yes, your preference stems from you not accepting other races features as equivalent.

I think we've arrived at the core. You do realise, just using the example, that smaller, thin lips can be found in pretty much every race?

>>16746834
>if you're a white american
I'm not, and I don't care about american racial politics, because I don't live in America and it doesn't apply to me.
>>
>>16746868
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/trash/
>>>/out/
>>
>>16746858
Thats not a strawman. I made an analogy that perfectly fits. You are so insecure and racist you cant see that. If you have a problem with the analogy you have to state whats wrong. Its not a strawman because you dont like it. Go take a philosophy class instead of throwing out terms.
>>
>>16746858

I've banged a couple except for one thanks to a friend being to fuckin thirsty and turning her all the way off. Bitch was DTF but he was not smooth in the least. Total thirstbucket can't stand guys like that.
>>
>>16746868
First, is it bad for me to discriminate based off facial features?

Second, nobody is equal.
>>
>>16746873
>You do realise, just using the example, that smaller, thin lips can be found in pretty much every race?
So can light skin. Thats not how it works. You can be black and born with white skin. However they traits that your race carries predominantly are not that and you got the small percent chance that you would be born with white skin.
small thin lips are common to people born in colder environments. Aka the farther you go north (europe and northeast asia). The differences are usually associated with evolution in different environments.
Your statement only implies you like women with white traits.
>>
>>16745906

No you're not.

Swap the situation around.

A woman asks a gay man for a date

He says no

She calls him a misogynist

Does that make sense? No, you can't help who you find attractive
>>
>>16746750
>It proves the point I made earlier about not accepting people who look different from you.
I don't like asians. I'm fairly keen on latinas and certain african women.

Am I racist? I don't think so. It's not about refusing to accept "different beauties", it's about people having preferences. I just don't like the vast majority of the traits you typically find in asian women.
>>
>>16746868
Please, please, please I'm begging you with all my heart. Please kill yourself
>>
>>16746894
Not bad if its features unique to the individual. Theres a difference between I dont like your nose and I dont like your races' nose.
>Second, nobody is equal.
see>>16746844
>>
>>16746630
>Thats exactly what her words mean
Does that mean I consider every woman I'm not attracted to some form of untermensch?

Does that mean a woman is saying you're shit because she's not attracted to you? Probably not.

Being attracted to someone or not is different from considering them a full fledged person with their own desires.
>>
>>16746902
Not being attracted to somebody because of your sexual orientation and not being attracted to somebody based on something as shallow as skin color are not the same thing.

Of course OP never gave context so we could know if she rejected him JUST because of his skin color. I don't think it's inherently racist, but I think it's really shallow and petty. "Hurr you can't help what ur attracted to" is a weak ass excuse, given that what you find attractive is based largely on what influenced you as you grew up, and can change over time.
>>
>>16746913
>Being racist to someone or not is different from considering them a full fledged person with their own desires.
You arent making actual points. Just saying racism isnt bad.
>>
>>16745906
He's discriminating you for your preferences.
>>
File: Beatrice Laughter.jpg (37KB, 400x406px) Image search: [Google]
Beatrice Laughter.jpg
37KB, 400x406px
>>16746876
>You are so insecure and racist you cant see that.
I've missed you, ad hominem.

I did state my problem with the analogy, both of my problems in fact. This has nothing to do with fear, it's about what I'm attracted to. And I'm not afraid of black people so I can't even deal with your analogy.

>Go take a philosophy class instead of throwing out terms.
pic related

>>16746882
Nice, I know exactly the kind of guy you mean, and I have to say having also know the kind of girls who go in for that you may have dogged a bullet.
>>
>>16746903
>Am I racist?
You meant to say yes.
>It's not about refusing to accept "different beauties"
It literally is
>I just don't like the vast majority of the traits you typically find in asian women.
Yes, Thats what racism does.
>>
>>16746934
>Yes, Thats what racism does.
So I hate asian women because I'm not a fan of how their eyes are? There's a reason they call us round eye m8.
>>
>>16746931
>This has nothing to do with fear
Are you just stupid then?
it wouldnt be an analogy if it was about fear.
> I'm not attracted to black people so I can't even deal with your analogy.
Let me point it out since you seem a little slow. Both are an arbitrary subjective way of evaluating a person. In this case I did it by race like you did. Point out the difference.
And analogy is supposed to be different while maintaining the core similarity. Please dont be this stupid again.
>>
>>16746912
What's the difference between disliking a certain kind of nose and disliking a certain kind of nose that happens to be common amongst people of a certain race? I want a deeper answer than "cuz it be racist, DAWG!"
>>
>>16746916

>shallow as skin color

Fuck off your skin covers your entire body.

It's not shallow. that's like saying not fucking someone covered in pimples is "shallow" or not fucking fat people is "shallow"

If they don't want to fuck you its because they don't find you sexually attractive.

That's what it comes down to. It's not "racist". its your fucking ugly or not good enough in their eyes. People making bitch ass excuses and trying to blame the other person for not fucking them
>>
>>16746940
racism isnt all about hate. its about discrimination and find a trait of one race better than another.
And I sure hope you werent about to argue that asians arent racist.
>>
>>16746952

>I don't know what discrimination is

:^)

Fuck off retard. Fucking you isn't a right. You aren't deserved to get fucked by anyone. If someone fucks your friend they aren't now obligated to fuck you because otherwise its discrimination
>>
>>16746947
Because youre not evaluating a persons nose based on being unique to them, youre evaluating it based on fitting a particular race. Aka racism.
I could say you have an extremely tiny nose for your face. Or your nose is crooked in some way. Or some other thing particular to you and not a generalization of a group.
>>
>>16746961
Wow the complete lack of logical thought in this post is astounding.
>>
>>16746969

Not an argument.

>Everyone should love me otherwise they're racist !!

Fuck off loser
>>
>>16746973
How do you respond with an argument to a post that is completely illogical.
You dont. Try not to make baseless assumptions if you are trying to make an argument. I just thought you were an idiot.
>>
>>16746984

>please fuck me :(
>stop not wanting to fuck me cos my entire body looks burnt to a crisp
>r-r-racist
>>
>>16746944
You're strawman has nothing to do with what I'm talking about,

I rather enjoy the personal attacks you make, it shows that you're running out of logical arguments.

This whole time you've not read a single thing have you? I'm not evaluating people by race, you're the only one who's saying that.

That's why your 'analogy' is a strawman, because it's all about race, when, as I pointed out, what I'm saying is not about race, it's about characteristics.

Calm down, relax.
>>
>>16746987
>Hey guys, no ones complaining about not getting fucked
>Better make a non sequitur and start arguing over in
Are you really this stupid.
>>
>>16745906
I'm glad you were honest, OP. At least now he knows it was a lost cause, instead of wasting time working out or reading pretentious literature in the hopes that he can better himself so that one day you'll change your mind. At least now he can relax and move on.

It's inversely like that episode of Frasier where he lies and says he doesn't wanna be that guy's friend because he's crippled, instead of being honest about the fact that he's annoying. The crippled guy got to feel better about himself because he can tell himself that Frasier is an asshole instead of being sad about the fact that he's just autistic.

So congrats, OP. You made that guy feel better about himself, at the cost of what he thinks about you. You're so kind.
>>
>>16746949
I just said it's shallow, not that it's racist.

But it is shallow. Not dating somebody over *one* physical characteristic and not because of any meaningful personality trait that is much more likely to influence long term compatibility is the definition of shallow. Everyone is guilty of this and I'm not trying to be high and mighty as I've had equally stupid thoughts such as "meh, she's too tall" or "ugh, boobs aren't big enough".

I'm not even going to try to defend that shit with "you don't have to date who you're not attracted to" because again, that's a really weak excuse people use because they don't want to change and let go of their narrow idea of what their partner should look like.

And as others have covered, the reason rejecting somebody because of race is harsher is because you can't change the color of your skin. Not liking somebody who's overweight, because you're really into fitness and want a partner who also cares about fitness, is different. Not wanting to date a black person because you are not compatible enough regardless is different. Not dating somebody who's otherwise compatible because they were born black is shallow and silly.

I think young people in general are just incredibly shallow and only care about looks/attractiveness. When you get older you start to realize what actually matters in order for you to be happy, and if you bring together two otherwise wonderfully compatible people, they'd be foolish not to get together because one person is the "wrong" color.
>>
>>16746965
Not all physical traits are unique to each human being. Is it then wrong to dislike a woman with a bent nose because I'm discriminating against other women with bent noses?
>>
>>16746989
>strawman
Why use words you dont understand.
It might as well have been about race. But ill make it better for you.
>Im afraid of people with common black traits
So much better right lol. Its you exact argument just with a different way of arbitrarily evaluating people. You are trying to retreat under the guise of it being a logical fallacy when its not. Have fun running from the truth that youre a racist.
>>
>>16746987
Next it will be 'A female friend came up to me and asked me out, I told her I don't date whales.

She called me a fucking cishet transfatphobic racist.'

>pls date me anon...
>L-L-Losers can't handle all these curves...
>>
>>16746994
>Not dating somebody over *one* physical characteristic

Learn about the biological differences between races.
>>
>>16746994

>its not fair if they can't change it

weakest fucking argument.

Lots of people have things they can't change and people find them attractive or unattractive off that.

also

>looks/attractiveness don't matter

biggest meme. You realize you can get along AND be physically attracted to each other? Its not just one or the other. She probably has someone who she gets along with AND wants to fuck. Or do you want to fuck all your friends because looks don't matter who cares if they're dudes its about getting along.
>>
>>16746998
>Is it then wrong to dislike a woman with a bent nose because I'm discriminating against other women with bent noses?
Having a bent nose is a unique trait. There is no direct correlation between you and other people of that group. There is no general mold of crooked noses that your group has.
>>
>>16747016
(((Jews))) do
>>
>>16747021
>jews have crooked noses
No, jews have jew noses
>>
>>16747012
>thinking that sexual orientation and racial biases in dating are somehow different
Also I didn't say attractiveness didn't matter. I said young people are stupid and care way too much about looks.

There's plenty of people who can testify to having found love once they let go of their old "preferences" for good. Just like some women wake up and realize that their "preference" for men over six feet is based only on societal expectations and personal insecurities, people also realize that their racial "preferences" are due to things they can let go of, broaden their dating pool, and be happier as a result. Of course nobody wants to be challenged and have somebody tell them that "yes, rejecting somebody because of their race actually isn't such a great thing". Everyone just likes what they like and doesn't want to be called out on actually being shallow. Cuz ya know, that's what it is: shallow.
>>
>>16747027
(((Jews))) are the master race
>>
I guess size doesn't matter
>>
File: Darling.png (393KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
Darling.png
393KB, 526x526px
>>16747002
>It might as well have been about race
But it wasn't, which is why your strawman was a strawman. You tried to refute an argument I wasn't advancing to begin with, thanks for admitting that.

There you go, see that's... sort of an analogy, it's a really bad analogy but it's the best analogy you've made so far! Well done anon.

You can't admit when you've made a logical fallacy, you're desperately trying to pretend you didn't make a mistake.

It's ok, when you grow up you learn to deal with your mistakes more maturely.

>Have fun running from the truth that youre a racist.

Running? I have no desire to change anything about who or what I find attractive, and this thread hasn't changed that.
>>
>>16747038
>thinking that sexual orientation and racial biases in dating are somehow different
Is what I meant to say*
>>
>>16747045
>>16747038
FUCK. I meant to say
>>thinking that sexual orientation and racial biases in dating are somehow the same**
>>
>>16747038

>sexual orientation is different!

No it's not.

You can't help who you find attractive :)

Why can't you just fuck all your guy friends you get along with? Why is that any different. Just let go of your personal insecurities

(saying it's just different isn't a reason)
>>
>>16747043
>You tried to refute an argument I wasn't advancing to begin with, thanks for admitting that.
When its about features of a particular race, its about race. If you dont see that then you just cant think logically. Its too late for you to try to deny its about features of a particular race because youve been saying it this whole time.

And you didnt refute the revised analogy. glad to see youre still running from the argument.
>>
>>16747042
No one wants to date fatties, regardless of their race.
>>
>>16747016
Lol this cuck.
>Preferences can be based on anything except race cuz racism be bad
>>
>>16747057
This is what an analogy looks like.

>When its about features of a particular race, its about race.
When it's about liking/disliking the colours of a particular painting, it's about every painting done by that artist.
>>
OP is literally friends with this black guy, saying she's racist is kind of retarded.

Finding black people unattractive is just as wrong as getting a boner fetish from an oriental person, ie not a problem at all
>>
>>16747055
>trying this hard

Notwithstanding people who experiment or get "confused", sexual orientation is not something you can change.

Of course, gay dudes have fucked girls before, doesn't mean they enjoyed it.

Again though, referring back to people who had strong racial preferences and thought they'd never change them, then suddenly woke up and said "hey, this is kinda silly".

I see it as no different than being picky about the size of somebody's nose or the shape of their eyes or the color of their hair. And while there are legitimate reasons people have for not dating outside their race/dating certain races, "I'm not physically attracted" is a sillier reason IMO.

Figuring out why you don't want to date a certain race takes time. Being self aware about your preferences, and being willing to admit that they might be a little silly/unjustified, is not easy. Maybe I'm just different though, because I've legit been happier by letting go of my rigid preferences and giving girls a chance, to the point of me wondering why I even had said preferences in the first place.
>>
>>16747067
I know, I've been enjoying this for hours.
>>
>>16747095

>its just different man
>look its different because the make belief people I just made up let go of their preferences and were so much happier

So when are you going to post something besides "its different!"

Do you get along with men Y/N? Do you fuck them just because you get along with them regardless of your physical attraction Y/N?
>>
>>16747100
These people are so scared of racism that they are willing to logically contradict themselves so that their black friend can give them brownie points for fighting racism. If these people are so against racism that even personal preferences are racist, why don't they move into all black neighborhoods?
>>
>>16747089
this post still ignores the analogy and has no point.
Keep running. Only proves me right.
>>
>>16747115
You admit to being racist. He doesnt. thats the difference between you two.
If youre going to be a shitty person at least own it.
>>
>>16747123

>theres something wrong with being racist

What is wrong with being racist? As long as you don't discriminate and break the law there is no issue
>>
>>16747127
Why is it wrong to discriminate?
>>
>>16747118
>your analogy in greentext

>you accuse me of ignoring your analogy when I quote and destroy it, whilst ignoring my analogy

I haven't keked so hard in months. None of this would of happened if you had come up with a proper analogy instead of a strawman.
>>
>>16747139
You know this entire thread was made by me right; for the whole purpose of baiting
>>
>>16747127
Well you are discriminating if you reject someone based on their race. And theres nothing illegal about being shitty person. I just dont understand why that guy wants to pretend hes not.
>>
>>16747115
>why don't they move into all black neighborhoods?

Are you suggesting they actually do something about breaking down barriers that doesn't involve failing at arguments online?

Something productive like volunteering, or other charity work?

Are you -really- suggesting that our SJW could do that? Reallllllllly?
>>
>>16747130

Because we have laws that can punish you for it.

>>16747145

I meant discriminate when you are legally obliged not too.

Will I live in a black majority neighbourhood? No because it's shit because its full of black people

Will I become friends with black people? Nope because black people are generally shitty.

If I have to work with a black person, I'l do it. Just how I can work with other people I don't like
>>
>>16747145

>Well you are discriminating if you reject someone based on their race.

Protop: if you googled "naked asian girls" even once, that means you discriminated against all women who arent asian

People are allowed to get their boners whereever they want, racism has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with it
>>
>>16747139
None of this would have happened if OP didn't blab every stupid thing that came into her mouth.

>>16747142
Wow, that statement works even if you did post the OP! Damn I'm good.
>>
>>16747142
Everyone knew this was bait.
>>
>>16747105
What is even your objective here? Other than completely ignoring the point I'm making and continuing to inject irrelevant bullshit?

Yes, people more or less "learn" what they are attracted to based on their environment and people they grew up around. People are not born unattracted to black people, they are not born with racial identities and some duty to carry on their heritage by only procreating with people who look like them.

On the other hand, heterosexual relationships are the norm because genitals from both sexes are required to procreate and continue the human species. Thus it should be readily apparent why I'm not interested in banging dudes - I mean, unless you want to argue that sexual orientation and racial preferences and biases in dating are the same thing and come from the same place (they aren't and they don't).

Granted, it's not always clear why some choose to reject their racist heritage - my friend for example said her grandparents are pretty racist and she could never get on board with it. Other girls just go along with it/agree with the anti-racemixing sentiments.

But I'm going to stand by what I said, and it's that just saying "I don't like black people lol" is kinda shallow. Hell I'm not even trying to blame people for their preferences or call them racist, I'm saying it's just as odd as saying somebody isn't good enough for you because the shape or color of their eyes is incorrect. Yeah, feel free to reject people over meaningless physical attributes, but realize that it gets criticized because it doesn't make a lot of sense.
>>
>>16747139
>when I quote and destroy it
But you didnt. You just ignored the argument. Which is a logical fallacy. Then you tried to pretend you never mentioned it being based on racial features. Which is just a lie.
Keep running though.
>strawman
Its not a strawman. Why use words you dont understand. I thought we already understood that you were discriminating based on race. Because you said. Thats not the point of the analogy.
But if you cant address the analogy feel free to keep pretending youre not racist.
>>
>>16747171
>People are not born unattracted to black people
No, I was born unattracted to black people because they are genetically inferior. My DNA is literally too good to mix with their chimp-like black sludge.

See? That statement was racist.
>>
>>16747171

>people aren't born unattracted to black people

Oh you know that? For a fact?

How come most people date/have kids with people of the same colour ? Asians usually mix with asians, Whites usually mix with whites and Blacks usually mix with blacks. Who are you to say that the people who race mix aren't the gays of procreation?

Race mixing isn't as prevalent as you seem to think. The most race mixing occurs when there is no other option. Funnily enough a lot of gay sex and rape occurs when there is a lack of women as well.
>>
>>16747171

> it gets criticized because it doesn't make a lot of sense.

chemical reactions in your body are not really something that you can control, so criticizing it is full-stop retarded
>>
>>16747187
Literally same thing. Discrimination based on race
>>
>>16747187
Not sure if sarcasm, or what you're trying to say with this post.
>>
>>16747171

>meaningless physical attributes, it gets criticized because it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Why do you like feet dude? it's so weird lol!.

You realize it all comes down to a chemical reaction in your brain which chooses whether or not you find something attractive? You like what you like. That's the end of the story.
>>
>>16747190
Many people of the same race procreate together because they're born together and commune together. I'm not talking about every single instance of people of the same race/skin color getting together.

What I'm talking about is when you get Asian women or Latino women who "prefer" white men and deny darker men. Same could be said for guys too. Women and men who filter people out based on skin color. Hell, a lot of the time it's nothing to do with heritage or racial preservation, and everything to do with the color of the skin. Even today, darker skin is seen as inferior by a large group of people, for God knows what reason.

>>16747191
>chemical reactions in your body are not really something that you can control, so criticizing it is full-stop retarded
This same logic could be used to defend rapists and serial killers. Dude, their brain chemistry lmao just told them to rape and kill people, who are you to criticize that?
>>
>>16747203
>You realize it all comes down to a chemical reaction in your brain which chooses whether or not you find something attractive? You like what you like. That's the end of the story.

But isn't it worth it for people to look at themselves and what they "like", and consider broadening their horizons/letting go of preferences? You can't really grow as a person if you just refuse to even try to think or act differently. That's all I'm saying.
>>
>>16747178
>You just ignored the argument. Which is a logical fallacy
>which is a logical fallacy
Firstly ignoring thins isn't a logical fallacy. You've committed the logical fallacy of not knowing what logical fallacies are.

Secondly,
>When it's about liking/disliking the colours of a particular painting, it's about every painting done by that artist.
That's how I took apart your analogy.

> I thought we already understood that you were discriminating based on race.

No, the only person here who thinks that is you. I've continually said that I don't discriminate against people based on their race, and you've ignored it this whole time to push your own weak narrative.

Your strawman about fear was all about racism 'being afraid of black guys', and I'm glad you remembered that I said
>that's not the point of the analogy
because maybe now you'll understand that people can be unattracted to the features common to a race without being racist.
>>
>>16747208

>the same logic could be used to defend rapists

So you're saying rejecting someone is = to raping/murdering them?

Those are both acts of the same magnitude?
>>
>>16747208
Worth noting also is that it can work in reverse: blacks often have a similar attitude about "their" people dating "Other" people.
>>
>>16747215

Or they've done that and realize they now know what they like and don't like.

I don't fuck fat chicks, if I want to grow as a person I'l try a new food or activity, not fuck a fat chick
>>
>>16747208

Are you serious? Like, serious fucking question.

Feeling something is not the equivalent to do doing something you fucking moron.

How people many might have popped a boner to an underage kid but never acted upon it? You THINK some people want to be attracted to kids? They don't, shit happens but they keep in their pants.

If your skin color doesn't make me pop a boner, suddenly I am racist? Fuck you.
>>
>>16747218
Nah but while you can't control your first reactions to people, you have a logical brain that you use to make long term decisions.

If your gut reaction to somebody of color is always disgust, then you probably shouldn't date them. But it's not going to hurt or kill you to re-think your physical preferences, and consider dating outside of them just to take a chance. It's not any more certain that the woman of your physical dreams is a good fit for you personality wise, than it is for the girl who made the fatal error of being too dark skinned. It's only food for thought though; I'm not telling you what to do.
>>
>>16747233
I never once said you're racist. Only that you're potentially misinformed. Calm down.

>>16747226
Yeah ok, fair enough, but I'd hazard a guess that most people who don't like fat girls/black girls/short guys/balding guys/whatever haven't even really tried to get to know them, let alone give them a real chance. I'm not going to say that they "have" to, either. It's just something to think about.
>>
>>16747215
>consider broadening their horizons/letting go of preferences?

This thread has made me consider it, and I've decided I'm comfortable with my horizons and preferences.

I've always had these preferences, I don't want to change them, they're reflected in my past and current girlfriends. They've made me very happy and I don't think changing them will make me happier.

>>16747226
>if I want to grow as a person I'l try a new food or activity, not fuck a fat chick

This too actually, I think who I have for friends has more of an impact on my emotional and intellectual enjoyment of life than who I fuck.
>>
>>16747234

Do you eat shit?

Why don't you eat shit? Does it disgust you? You have a logical brain for long term decisions, Why not eat shit? Just try it and expand your food preferences.
>>
>>16747217
>Firstly ignoring thins isn't a logical fallacy
The way you dodge the question is.
>That's how I took apart your analogy.
Thats not addressing the analogy. that doesnt take anything apart. You did not state a difference between my analogy and your situation. that statement means nothing and is irrelevant.
>I don't discriminate against people based on their race
So now were lying. Youve continually said you reject people for having features of a particular race.
>Your strawman about fear was all about racism 'being afraid of black guys'
Its just as racist and being unattracted to black features. Youve still not addressed the difference between the analogies.
Keep running though. Hide as much as you want. We all know youre racist.
>>
>>16747240

>I never once said you're racist. Only that you're potentially misinformed. Calm down.

Chemical reactions do not have judgement or wisdom.

You might as well try to explain why people get hard over a specific type of fetish porn.
>>
>>16747241
>I've always had these preferences, I don't want to change them, they're reflected in my past and current girlfriends. They've made me very happy and I don't think changing them will make me happier.

That's perfectly fine. I'd say the "broaden your horizons" applies more to people who are having a hard time finding people they connect with because they're being unnecessarily picky.
>>
>>16747245
So you think that dating black people is as uncomfortable as eating shit.

OK, I'm not going to argue with you anymore.

>>16747249
No but they can potentially be traced back to their roots, and "reversed" from there. For example if a girl won't date a black man because her parents wouldn't approve of it, the "chemical reaction" will manifest in her not being "attracted" enough, even though it's really fear of being shamed by her parents/family, and not necessarily that the guy isn't attractive enough even by her standards.

And no she doesn't HAVE to date him if she doesn't want to, at the end of the day.
>>
>>16747248
Sorry, I forgot you dont seem to see discrimination based on features belongs to a particular race as racist.
My analogy is about discrimination based on features common to a particular race that one finds negative.
I call that racism.
>>
>>16747265

>so you think t hat dating black people is as uncomfortable as eating shit

Yes, Do you see my point now? Sometimes people just have different feelings towards things then you. Some people like to actually swim in human shit, others find it disgusting, Some people like blacks, Some people find them disgusting. Some people get hard from looking at feet, Some people find feet gross

Are you learning now? Do you get it?
>>
>>16747265

>No but they can potentially be traced back to their roots, and "reversed" from there.

The keyword here is "potentially" meaning there is little to no guarantee that this is actually possible, or even a thing.

This is a damned if you do damned if you dont. Being attracted to specific traits is completely natural and part of nature's order. Some people will be attracted to traits because they may be perceived as biologically compatible, or healthy, or have enough gene diversity. This is instinctual. You cant just unwire this shit with mental training
>>
>>16747248
My analogy explains why your analogy is stupid.

If you can't read my analogy then I'm afraid I can't make it any simpler for you.

>reject people for having features of a particular race
Yes.
>I don't discriminate against people based on their race
Yes.
>So now were lying.
No.

Remember when I said 'This is core. Are traits like small, thin lips found in other races?'

What do I mean when I say ' features of a particular race'? I think I understand now better, when you read that you only read the word 'race' and ignore the word 'features'.

Let me help you.
I'm not attracted to:
big lips
curly hair
very dark skin

These are traits, characteristics, or features. You will find these features belonging to women of pretty much every race. You'll find them in white women, I wouldn't be attracted to those white women.

Lets talk about features I do find attractive:
Long, straight hair
Thin lips
Lighter skin tones

You will find these features, again, in women of pretty much every race. You'll find them in black women, too. I would be attracted to those black women.

You need to realise, I've been using the words 'black features' just for convinence. It's quicker than typing
>big lips
>curly hair
>very dark skin
over and over again. I'm not using it because I hate black people or think they're all ugly.

>We all know youre racist.
We're on 4chan literally who gives a fuck?
>>
>>16747253
Oh yeah, if you're a young man or woman, get out there and try different things. Find what works best for you. I'm at the point now where I'm settling down, too old for changing my ways.

That's why I have tried dating girls of different races, whites, asians, arabs, and trying different things helped me find out exactly what my favourite combination was.
>>
>>16747301
You analogy is irrelevant and has nothing to do with mine.
And you literally said you do not find black women attractive.
>You will find these features belonging to women of pretty much every race
thats not how physical features work. You expressed that a black woman with lips the size of a typical black women is unattractive. You already associated size with a race which is fine because it is.
Youve only been saying you find white features more attractive. Might as well have said i like
>blond hair
>blue eye
>thin nose
while you were at it.
>We're on 4chan literally who gives a fuck?
You do since youve been steadily denying that youre racist.
>>
>>16747278
Yeah

>>16747287
>You cant just unwire this shit with mental training
You can, but people don't want to because it would require them to change, and people don't really like changing. Once again though I don't think anyone's obligated to change.

But I digress. OKCupid data has demonstrated that an overwhelming amount of men prefer Asian women, and an overwhelming amount of women prefer white men. Reasons for this are still a bit unclear, but I think it's worth everyone's while to figure out why white men/Asian women are put on a pedestal. Especially if it leads to uncomfortable truths about ourselves and our world.

>Being attracted to specific traits is completely natural and part of nature's order.
Outside of the universal indicators of healthy genes, like long hair and big breasts in women, and strong cheekbones in men, it can get a bit complicated. For example, women are considered more attractive when their legs and armpits are shaved completely, but there was no step in evolution that accounted for shaven women being considered more attractive, nor is there any evolutionary advantage to shaving. Likewise with tall men; I buy it up to a point - that women like to feel protected by a man bigger than themselves - but then women insist on wearing heels that artificially enhance their height and having men be even taller than that. So now a 5'4" women, who's 5'8" in heels, needs a 6'2" man to be happy. Her argument? She can only feel feminine and petite around a guy taller than her, even though she doesn't want to wear shoes that more accurately reflect her height and size.

I think at some point we cross the line from having a few nominal physical preferences, to being as absurd with it as we possibly can. But that's just me.
>>
File: This is me giving a fuck.jpg (124KB, 700x474px) Image search: [Google]
This is me giving a fuck.jpg
124KB, 700x474px
>>16747346
You are stupid and can't handle being wrong.

You can't understand what an analogy is or how to make one, so I shouldn't of expected you to be able to deal with reading one that challenges you.

>find black women unattractive
I said most.

>thats not how physical features work.
They think it don't be like it is, but it do.

>black woman with lips the size of a typical black women is unattractive.
=! all black women have lips that size.

>which is fine because it is
Circular logic.

>Might as well have said i like x, y, and z
But I didn't, because I don't care about those features. You're projecting. I'm not bothered by noses.

>You do
pic related.
>>
No I'm black and I don't like black guys
>>
This same scenario happened to my sister. She went to a public high school with mixed races for the first time (in our hometown everyone is same race) and her friend was black and asked her out. Although back then she was more concerned about what our family would think..since marrying someone not our culture can get you chased out... She was so nervous, she uttered "Because you're black!" and he got upset and told everyone he knew how racist she was. Though years later, they moved on and remain great friends. I do not believe you are racist. He reacted in such a way out of hurt and feeling left out. Though I suggest for future reference not to give excuse of because of their appearance..they tend not to take it well. Personally, I find it odd to date others without getting to know them well. A good relationship should not be forced and is blind to things like gender,race,appearance,status etc
>>
>>16745906
I don't get why you didn't just say you weren't attracted to him.

You aren't racist, per say, but I don't see why you need to shut down an entire group of people in the process of shutting him down.
>>
GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK PEOPLE.

It is ok to have preferences. I can think FAT PEOPLE ARE UNATTRACTIVE and not be fat-phobic. I can think OTHER WOMEN ARE UNATTRACTIVE and not be Homo-phobic.
You 100% are allowed to find black peoples unattractive. SEXUAL DESIRE =\= VALUE AS A HUMAN. You can still respect, love, and value your friend and still not be sexually attracted to him because he is not attractive to you.
Fuck the people saying you're racist. If you would NEVER DATE A BLACK GUY ON PRINCIPLE because you think they're an inferior race, then yeah you're racist. But if you simply are attracted to people with light skin and want babies that look like you did when you were little, then you're just a normal person.

Don't let some boy make you feel self conscious just because you rejected him
>>
>>16745995
What about rejecting someone based on their height? Girls reject short guys all the time. Is that size-ist?

People are allowed to have preferences. Telling someone that they should be able to completely ignore physical appearance when choosing a partner is just stupid. You need to be sexually attracted to someone in order to have a healthy sexual relationship with them
>>
It's okay to not be attracted to your black friend. But it's not so okay to just not be attracted to black guys full stop. Surely you could have just said "sorry, but I'm not really attracted to you." Or something along those lines.
>>
>>16745906

No, but it's a pretty big red flag. It's hard to imagine that out of a billions of people you can't find a single one with that skin color that you find physically attractive, like "I just saw an orc on the way home" hard to believe. That would lead someone to think you might not be attracted on personality grounds which in turn means that you've stereotyped an insanely large group of people into sharing a personality trait you find unattractive which is pretty racist.

I think if you're honest with yourself you'll probably find that you are indeed racist. Once you understand how stupid that is you can start to work on fixing the problem.
>>
File: 1436471200950.jpg (85KB, 620x618px) Image search: [Google]
1436471200950.jpg
85KB, 620x618px
Everyone else got baited

:(
>>
>>16745906
No? He's just sensitive, can't take rejection and probably has a big ass ego so he'll blame anything but himself because he's so self absorbed. Obviously he pulled the easiest card which is the race card.

It's a personal preference, trust me I've dealt with dickheads like him before.
>>
>>16747842
>>16747727
Both complete idiots
You two would probably be the same people who would say "I just can't be attracted to someone who votes for Trump"
Sexuality and personal preferences are complex, and can't be segregated into neat, organised, politically correct boxes.
>>
no it doesn't it just makes you a normal human being with preferences like any normal person so ignore the ppl calling you rasist
>>
>>16747587
how you phrase shit matters more than the message oftentimes
its why people with brains pay attention and deduce things from body language
>>
>>16745977
>Whites are the only race to treat others of a different race as non humans
Frick outta here, many other races do that
>>
>>16746466
bunch of people are fat because of untreated thyroid issues because hospitals want $$$
>>
>>16748318
Yes, but people often jump to conclusions especially in matters of race or gender.
Sure, maybe op seemed very racist due to her tone inflection/gestures. It's far more likely that, upon being rejected, the man clung to whatever he could to maintain his dignity. Men do this all the time: Example- "you're not even pretty anyway" or "you're just a dumb slut".

Women also do this. (Ex: men are pigs, and just want skinny blonde bitches! They're so immature!!")

Pushing the blame onto someone else helps people cope with the pain of being outright rejected.

Op, you're a fool for telling him because it's of his skin color though. Never tell someone you wouldn't date them for something they're unable to change. When an unattractive guy asks me out, I don't say "no, you're reeaaally ugly sorry", I say something else like "I'm just not looking for a BF right now!" Or "I really like you as a friend!".
Those types of excuses are not completely honest, but they are strong enough to get the point across without being outright hurtful
>>
File: 1453923383911.png (19KB, 487x259px) Image search: [Google]
1453923383911.png
19KB, 487x259px
>>16745906
Yes you are

Hes probably not even black he's probably just a brown guy

What you don't like him because he has melanin in his skin
>>
>>16749005
>What you don't like him because he has melanin in his skin
Get educated on race and IQ, nigger.
http://www.amazon.com/Bell-Curve-Intelligence-Structure-Paperbacks/dp/0684824299
>>
>>16747587
height is different. there are many factors in which people prefer height. Its not arbitrary preference based on a quality youre born with. Like how tall players are better at basketball. You height makes a difference in how you interact with the world. the color of your skin only does when people are racist.
>>
"Not my type :)" Is that so hard?
>>
>>16749044
By the way that book is extremely biased and bullshit that takes data from completely unrelated sources and if I want to look hard enough I'm going to find a book that talks about how white pink people are dumber then brown people

Your one book propaganda is shit
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-23-01-07-08.png (642KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-23-01-07-08.png
642KB, 1440x2560px
>>16749044
Also race is not exist that the human invention that's just the social illusion in order to try to make getting resources harder for general group of people with one physical attribute as an excuse.

What a stupid Polak like you could never understand such basic concepts
>>
>>16749169
>That screenshots grammar
>Your posts grammar
Kill yourself
Also, kill yourself for not understand basic eugenics.
>>
>>16749188
>criticizing grammer because you have no argument
>can't even cite one grammer mistake

This is your entire counter argument

1 post in and you've already lost
>>
Absolutely not no.
Something about white girls with black guys that makes me feel icky inside. Probably the BBC.

Anyway next time maybe lie. Though he is mosty the faggot for asking. And then complaining about it. If you want to be niceish just say your not interested. I'd go for none of your business or tell the truth, but im a not particularly emotional dude, so i wouldn't really give a fuck what he thought or said about it.

>tl;dr he is the faggot not you, nothing wrong with it. Maybe lie next time if it bugs you that it upset him
>>
>>16745953
Well. Im convinced. Politicalally correctness has gone to far. 4chan should br ip blocked for anyone who visits reddit or tumblr
>>
>>16745906
>making a judgement based on ethnicity
Yes, that's racism. Even if you don't think you're racist, I can guarantee you are. There are attractive people in all ethnicity, so it is impossible for someone to never find someone they are into in an ethnicity unless they have a mind warped by racism.
>>
>>16749520
>its impossible for someome they are into in an ethnicity unless they have a mind warped by racism.
Yes this. Same as fat people. Your mind is just warped by fat shaming. I hope you fuck your quotas worth of fatties as well? Otherwise you are a bigot.

Also out of curiosity, i don't spend much time on tumblr. But as a white who prefers asian women am i a racist? Or is it okay since white people are evil or whatever?

I can't imagine people just have preferences and find different things appealing or not appealing. Its like, you can't have a favourite colour for your car, that's absurd. You should be totally cool with a tye dye car because otherwise your mind was warped by racism to think silvet is better.
>>
>>16749539
You are not born fat. Its a choice
>>
>>16749630
How you ablebodied weightnormative piece of shit I have fat DNA its genetic i cant believe you lying pieces of skinny shit have to constantly rape differently abled persons of weight
>>
>>16749633
No one rapes fatties...
>>
>>16749630
>a choice
Wow you biggot.
Next you are gonna say not wanting to date black people is a choice.
>>
>>16745906
>am I racist for having sexual tastes
no

I'm not attracted to gay guys. Does that make me a homophobe?

no
>>
>>16749660
It means youre not gay. Being attracted to woman is natural and how a male should behave. Theres no reason to not find a race attractive. Its not an important detail and has no bearing on the interaction.
>>
>>16749668
>how a male should behave

How I behave is none of your heteronormative cis gender concern I can literally do whatever I want you oppressive piece of nazi shit
>>
>>16749675
You can do whatever you want. Just know youre abnormal.
>>
>>16749681
There's no such thing as "normal"
>>
>>16745906
Loved that anime!
>>
>>16749668
There is no reason not to find men attractive either. I just don't. You are really just trying to project your identity politics into completely normal behaviour that doesn't deserve second thought. I don't like black womens hair, their nipples are ugly and there skin is offputting sexually. Its not "racial bias" because their hair really is different, their nipples really are as well. And your an idiot if you didn't notice the skin...

I couldn't even explain this level of detail why i dont find men attractive....
>>
>>16749701
>There is no reason not to find men attractive either
Its called biology.
>I couldn't even explain this level of detail why i dont find men attractive....
Maybe you should study some biology.
>I don't like black womens hair, their nipples are ugly and there skin is offputting sexually.
Yes you are racist.
>your an idiot if you didn't notice the skin...
What about their skin.
>>
>>16749688
>normal
Of course there is. If you are born with 25 fingers you are abnormal.
Words arent that hard to use
>>
File: alla.jpg (35KB, 810x456px) Image search: [Google]
alla.jpg
35KB, 810x456px
>>16749714
It just means that person has extra ways to express themselves and its beautiful
>>
Even if you think that, it's still kind of rude to give that answer. It's like me saying that I don't want to date someone because her tits aren't big enough, even though it might be true. You're not a racist, but you were way too blunt.
>>
>>16745906
I would say no.
Everybody has their sexual preferences, for example some like chubby girls other like the anorexic type. Black people look different to other races the same way chubby girls look different to skinny so I see no reason that this would be considered rascist. Just because the slave trade happened doesn't mean he can play his race card instantly.
>>
>>16749723
You mean you have abnormal ways of expressing yourself
>>
>>16749730
>choosing to be fat or anorexic is the same as being born black
kek
>>
>>16749707
>its biology
Its really not proven as much as you think.
The "gay gene" is sort of a almost porapagandist tool. You should probably do some research on the matter, what makes people gay isn't as understood as you think.

>your racist.
You also should probably look up what racism is. But i love your double standard here.
>i'm sure being gay is strictly biological but hetero preferences are strictly racism.
>>
>>16749749
>>16749701
Oh as missed what about the skin...
Its black. Different complexion. Thats actually what we base race off largely anon. Are you colourblind?

>>16749740
>His point
>your head
>>
>>16745906
I don't know if you're racist or not (really can't know with this little info you gave us) but you could really have sidestepped all this by refusing him simply by saying you don't like him. Honesty doesn't always pay off like most people claim.
>>
>>16745906
No you aren't a "rayciss". You know what is best for you, and there is nothing wrong with that. Stay smart, this prick became "friends" with you just to try to get in your pants.
>>
>>16749763
Still think he was being the faggot for putting her on the spot for asking why. But yeah i guess lying couldn't hurt in future. The dudes just salty he got rejected, don't let him get to you OP.
>>
>>16749539
Having weight control issues that gives you a fucked up body isn't the same as having skin color.
>>
No, you're not racist. I don't hire black people because I only like white employees. It's just my preference.
>>
>>16749749
No one said anything about the gay gene. You are attracted to the opposite sex to pass on your genes.
theres no reason to be gay.
>doesnt know what racism is
kek.
>double standard
there is none
>i'm sure being gay is strictly biological but hetero preferences are strictly racism.
oh you youre stupid. Because you cant read unfortunately.
>>
>>16749775
He wasn't saying it was from the point of view of having it. He wasn't saying anythinf negative of being of colour. But sexual attraction doesn't work the way you thini it does. You don't go. Holy shit she has a big nose droopy tits, a lazy eye and a huge birthmark on her face, but these are all things out of her control so logically i have to find her attractive and then your dick gets hard.

Obviously you are a terrible person if you treat them with animosity for this or pick on them. But you don't have to fuck them either. You find them ugly its a simple fact that doesn't care about political correctnes in this context he was saying you can't really judge between the two on an attractive scale.

He was saying people have different taste some people find black attractive some dont oh well.
If you want something partially out of control as an example. Tits. I like smaller tits, some people like bigger tits.

He was never making a statement about whether being fat is good or bad or being black or whether you can control one or the other.
>>
>>16749762
>Different complexion
Glad you pointed this out. Your racism like all racism is just that you are unwilling to accept blacks. Their skin is different and foreign so you discriminate against them. Its just funny you dont think youre racist.
>>
>>16749796
Oh. So you are nowing saying being gay is wrong too?
>doesn't know what racism is.
"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

It orignated as a sort of pseudo science that put different characteristics to different races. Sort of trying to scientificly say blacks are more submissive because of something in their brain, and whites are natural leaders. Shit like that.

Out of curiosity what did you thinkbracism was? "privelage and power" or w.e?

>there is none.
Yes. I was assuming you were saying there is nothing wrong with being only attracted to one gender, even if it is your own. I guess i assumed wrong. Its not a double standard if you think gays are immorale sinners or w.e.
>>16749810
Are you mentally ill?
I don't discriminate against blacks at all... I just don't find them sexually attractive. Im sorry that race exists.....
>>
>>16749796
So so you believe homosexuality is sexism?
I think sjwism has gone to far...
>>
>>16749810
He's obviously not racist though, he doesn't hate blacks, he acknowledges that their different.

1000s of years og geographic isolation has resulted in separate races who behave and appear differently. That's just nature.
>>
>I only date people of a certain skin color
>but I'm not racist

Racists are factually this retarded
>>
>>16749824
No, I said being gay is abnormal
You literally are saying you blacks are inferior attractively. And you discriminate against them when you pick someone to date.
>>16749876
>I dont hate blacks, I just wouldnt hire them
Textbook racism.
>>
>>16749958
I'd hire a black as a security guard or bouncer.

Not a scientist or classical composer though.
>>
>>16749958
I never said inferrior. I am speaking strictly to my personal tastes. You are reading.
>i personally don't like chocolate icecream as
>Vanilla ice cream is supperior in every way kill all chocolate ice cream.
Taste is subjective. And you can't have a right or wrong taste. Let alone a "racist" one.

So you agree that you can not be attracted to women thats just weird. Why cant you say the same about being more specific and saying blck women? You can say it's abnormal if you want (though opinion polls on Caucasian men say otherwise)
>>
>>16746015
Are you retarded? There have been like 150 years of immigration since the civil war and you think all black people are muh precious enslaved dinndus. Not like any black person could just come here recently, right? Especially when we gave asylum to child soldiers over the past couple decades
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 730x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 730x960px
>all these replies to this obvious bait
God /adv/ is shit
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.