[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here who is depressed ever thought about killing themselves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: suicide_2439218f.jpg (14KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
suicide_2439218f.jpg
14KB, 636x477px
Has anyone here who is depressed ever thought about killing themselves to get revenge on the ones who love you just to make them feel guilty for not seeing your depression or helping you the way you want to be helped?

That's more of the reason I'd wanna do it than to end my pity stupid life. I almost feel like it'd be the ultimate joke to play on everyone. And I'd get the last laugh.
>>
No because they'll eventually get over it/ deal with it.

Don't do it. Become successful (whatever that means to you) and cut them all off
>>
You could get the same effect faking a failed "suicide" attempt than actually killing yourself
>>
Suicide pleb mate.
Only reason I don't commit suicide is the pain it would cause to my beloved oned master race.
>>
>>16745798
Improve yourself stupid. Your live depends on you.

To be depressed is normal, just get on your feet and try again
>>
If you need help from the "ones who love you" then fucking ask for it rather than expecting them to read your mind
>>
i just turned 40. celebrated my birth day with parents today. they just dropped me off

now i feel all alone and depressed. i dont know what to do. there is no one to talk to.
>>
You are unpleasant and manipulative.

I think it more likely people would be relieved after a while that you were gone. I realize that's a cruel thing to say, but it's the truth with people like you in my experience. People are just too worried to say it to you.
>>
>>16745849
I do try to get help seeking medication therapeutic methods and its not that I'm expecting them to read my mind they just don't give a shit
>>
You sound like my piece of shit former friend.
>>
>>16745798
Selfish prick.
>>
>>16745851
your parents are sweet... there's some people who don't even have parents or family to turn to.

Well, what do you do for a living? What do you enjoy doing?
>>
>>16746210
I don't do anything for a living. I go to school, smoke weed, and play video games all day
>>
the life is the worst!
>>
>>16745798
Yes, constantly.
It's a shitty idea tho, they will just get over it and become ''better people'' and probably use my death as an argument to their stupid morals.
Don't do it, anon, become successful and mock them.
>>
your family doesn't dictate how you feel, nobody else has control over your emotions except you.

if you're sad, do something to change it.

you sound ridiculously selfish. kill yourself, and watch as everyone in your life gets over it.

if you really wanted to show them, you'd make an effort to change your life. people can't read minds, if you haven't been vocal with them about how you're feeling then it's nobody's fault but your own.
>>
File: 1454040414485.jpg (52KB, 856x452px) Image search: [Google]
1454040414485.jpg
52KB, 856x452px
>>16745798
Yes, and its completely irrational. No one is going to feel guilty for too long because they have healthy egos and you don't. There's nothing in it for you.

What I've found is that my depression comes from these totally irrational thought that I have about my self and my life.

Keep a level head when this happens to you. Recognize that right now your not in any state to make any kind of decision.
>>
>>16745798
it crossed my mind
but that's pretty drastic for a "cry for help". have you considered telling one of your loved ones that you have/had suicidal thoughts?
>>
>>16746166
You think they're gonna give a shit if you kill yourself if they don't give a shit about you now? They're gonna be sad for a bit, but they're not gonna feel guilty, at least not for long. They'll just rationalize it like "oh, anon was dealing with demons," or "oh, anon just gave up on life" essentially blaming it on yourself, whose fault it really is. If you want to throw away your life, the only one you'll ever have, for a fucking troll, maybe you should kill yourself because you obviously don't realize how valuable the opportunity to experience life is. It's all there is, unless you believe in heaven. It's this, or nothing. Ex-depressed/suicidalfag here by the way. Just saying it how it is.
>>
>>16745798
>just to make them feel guilty for... not helping you the way you want to be helped
In what way do you want to be helped?
>>
>>16745798
Yeah I felt like that when I was 19 or so. Took a bunch of pills, friend took me to hospital, got stomach pumped, had to drink charcoal, was kept overnight for observation etc. etc. 0/10 would not repeat.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.