[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ok to have sex with only a condom as protection?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1287432895880.jpg (23KB, 444x322px) Image search: [Google]
1287432895880.jpg
23KB, 444x322px
So I've been with my bf for 4 months now, we're both virgins (21 and 20). I really don't want to mess shit up so I asked my gyno to recommend me some birth control pills, but she told me I needed to get some health studies done first, because it was my first time seeing her. The earliest appointment I could get was on march, that means that if everything's fine and I get the pills I'll start being safe from april I guess.
We don't want to wait so long to have sex, but I can't use protection until then. Is it considered safe to use only a condom as protection? I know this is stupid but my school sucked at teaching this stuff.
>>
Yes. Long term it's preferable to use the pill, but you're fine with condoms, it's not a problem. Just don't be stupid and get the wrong size, and don't be afraid to switch condoms if you're going for a long session, or he cums more than once.
>>
>>16744657
In the meantime you can do handjobs, oral, anal, etc. that can make you reach an orgams without vaginal penetration.
>>
>>16744657
Retards like you shouldn't reproduce. You're part of the problem.
>>
>>16744657
Don't use one thats been perforated or torn accidently.
>>
>>16744669
I'm asking because I don't want to start having sex while I still consider myself to be ignorant.
You should be insulting the teenagers that don't give a damn about pregnancy instead of me.
>>
It's safer than going bareback. Condoms are very effective when they work, the issue arises when they are too old, or tear around your lover's penis, or have defects. That's why it's safer to combine methods. However, there are still things you can use in addition to condoms. Spermicides are one, diaphragms are another.

regarding condoms, just make sure they're the right fit and not expired and they're quite safe.
>>
>>16744657
If babies worry you, an Intrauterine device is a pretty safe bet.
Condoms are quite great for stds tho, most of them anyway.
>>
>>16744669
Why the hate?
OP is trying to educate herself and taking precautions on safe sex.
Fuk she is even seeing a doctor.
Retard like YOU shouldn't reproduce.
>>
>>16744663

>virgin jizzing more than once
O anon
>>
>>16744671
>You should be insulting the teenagers that don't give a damn about pregnancy instead of me.

no, if you're really 20 or 21 and don't have a basic concept of human reproduction, it's fair game to insult you as well.
>>
>>16744657
Shit man you're both virgins in your twenties and you can't wait a few more months?
>>
>>16744978
Men can achieve multiple orgasms too!
>>
>>16744994
Is that what I feel after I cum and my dick feels like its pouring out molten lead and theres still cum coming out?
>>
File: mikego.jpg (29KB, 300x302px) Image search: [Google]
mikego.jpg
29KB, 300x302px
>>16745006
You have to finger your butt to get a real multiple orgasm
>>
>>16745011
My butt? But I poop from there!
>>
>>16745025
Prostate orgasms are superior
>>
>>16744657
Here's what worked for my GF and I
We waited 5 months , she told me she wanted to wait a little longer until she could get birth control
She rewarded my patience very generously, we've been together for 2 years now
If he's really that into you, he can wait just a bit longer, but keep him in the loop and be sure to reward him for being patient.
That's my friendly advice to you
>>
>>16745006
No it's when your orgasm lasts longer than 1 minute. I gf chicks who can edge me to that point.
>>
Thank you for the replies guys
I talked to my mom about this and she doesn't think pills will do me any good. She said they made her feel really sick when she was my age and the fact that it's unnatural could really fuck me up specially because I'm a little underweight and I'd be taking the same dose an average person would. Are they really that bad? I thought most girls took them like it was normal, but now I'm kind of scared.
>>
>>16745224

Pills affect people differently. Just because they affect your mom that way, doesn't mean that they will affect you that way.

Part of that little health test you need to take will help determine that. Also, there's many pills to take. If one gives you bad effects, there are others out there.
>>
>>16744657

Use condoms. Check the condoms afterwards to make sure they didn't break (romantic, I know, but do it). Go buy and take Plan B if you have cause to suspect you got slimed.

If all else fails, be mentally prepared to get an abortion.

If you are not willing to get an abortion for an unplanned pregnancy with an uncommitted partner, you have no business being sexually active. I don't give a fuck what anyone says, being a young single parent is fucking stupid.
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (46KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
46KB, 480x270px
Would it also help if I calculate which days I'd be the less fertile? Or is that natural method bullshit? I know it's not 100% effective, but would it make a difference until I'm able to try the pills?
>>
>>16745297
Pills are orders of magnitude more effective
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.